Chapter 4

Just Another Fangirl

Jimin asked me earlier if we could have lunch together so I told her she could go in the canteen and find a place, i would join her as soon as I finish everything.

"(y/n)-ah! Here" she waved.

I smiled with the plate of food in my hands I walked to her.

"Annyeong~!" we both smiled.

"We are in the same class right?" I asked not sure if she was in my class or not because I didn't pay much attention the last day.

"1-A. And you?" she said putting a spoonful of the food in .

"1-C" I pouted.

"But we can still have some classes together right? And let's meet in lunch!" she suggested cheerfully.

"Yay!" putted my hands up a bit out of happiness.

One new friend~!!

I looked around and saw Jungkook surrounded by five girls. That is the fangirl from sports class! And there are the others who threatened me! It doesn't look like they can get close to Jungkook...

"Oh! Let's go and look around school after we finish!" I suggested. She simply nodded with a bright smile on her face. We then went out and walked around school. (*search for Seoul Of Performing Arts :P*). While walking around school we talked about ourselves. She said she likes to sing and dance, just like me, so we promised we would show each other our skills some day. She is the only child so she gets a lot of attention from her parents. I found out that she is also a fan of BTS and her bias is Jimin. Jimin is a fan of Jimin~! I told her I don't have one. They all are talented and handsome and so on. It's just impossible! Soon we had to go to our classes. She had Art and I had Music. We bid goodbye and walked in different directions.

Jungkook isn't in my class. What if he is in Jimin's? Omo! Isn't that Donghyuk right there? Omo! He is~!

"(y/n)-ah!" He waved with an eye smile plastered on his face. I simply smiled back at him. He then waved me to come over with an expecting look.

"Annyeong~!" I eye smiled waving with both my hands.

"Annyeong! Do you want to sit with me- umm us?" He said a teeny tiny bit awkwardly.

"Yes!" I cheered.

There was Taejoon and another guy sitting there.

"You already know Taejoon." He said pointing to Taejoon who only smiled while waving.

"Then there is Sungmin"

"Hi" Sungmin smiled.

There were 4 rows. In each row were 7 tables and chairs. I was in the third row. The window was on the right so starting from the right there were two girls, me, Donghyuk, Taejoon, Sungmin and another boy. He looked like an outcast. Should I talk to him later after class? But I am shy... Who would be probably happy if someone talked to him. But maybe! Maybe he has some friends who are not in the class! That's possible. And how do I start a conversation? And how will he react? What if he doesn't like me for some reason? But what if--- (y/n), STOP IT! There comes the teacher!

Class was pretty interresting. Sometimes Taejoon and Sungmin would make the class laugh with their comments. Mr Kim is a cool teacher. He even laughed at their comments!

Since this is a school for rising stars we had music for the rest of the day. As soon as class dismissed Donghyuk went out with his friends after bidding me goodbye. I was one of the last students since I wrote some quotes down. This guy who's sitting next to Sungmin packed his things very slowly. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up only to find that same boy staring at me. I just smiled at him and he blushed looking away. Aw~ look who's blushing~ Does he like me~? I don't know~

"Annyeong" I smiled sitting next to him.

"A-annyeong" He stuttered. It was so cute.

"Did I scare you so you're stuttering now?"

"No! I'm sorry" He looked down.

"There's nothing to be sorry!" I smiled.

"Ah... Well, then..."

"Why are you actually still here?" I asked. I don't know what got into me since I'm always shying around.

"Oh, that! I um.. I don't know"

"Well if you aren't running anywhere... Hi, I'm (y/n) and what's your name?" I gave him my hand for a handshake. He took it.

"I'm Jung Minseok. Nice to meet you" He smiled.

We went out and talked for a bit still in school.

"Where do you live? Because I live in that direction" He pointed to the right side.

"I have to ge there now to bys some groceries."

"Can I come with you?"

"Yes, thank you"

Our smiles never left our faces. While talking to him I found out that he has an older sister, Jung Jihyo. He also likes singing but he said he lacks dancing and isnt that athletic. He loves Animations and his favourite is One Piece. Once the topic got to One Piece he couldn't stop. I just laughed it off.

After buying the needed things, and some chocolate, we walked to the same direction which isn't the one to my home. Soon we were lost.

"Minseok, do you know where we are?" I laughed.

"We're lost?" He laughed with me while taking out his phone to use navigation.

"I'll have to go that way" He pointed with his right hand to the left.

"Where do you live?" He asked me.

"In--" I was cut off by my brother.

"(y/n)? Why are you here?" He asked me not knowing why I was there with a guy.

"Oppa, I walked home with Minseok but we kinda got lost" I simply said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Minseok bowed.

"You're lost. Shall I bring you two home?" He asked. Of course my brother being the overprotective one would say that, he would never want to leave me alone with a boy.

"You don't need to. You're probably busy with university stuff. I promise you we'll come home safe and sound. If not then Ill call you." I said.

"Don't you dare and let something happen to you" He threatened me.

"Why? Can't live without me?"

"No, because Appa will kill me!" I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Well then, Bye!" I waved walking off with Minseok.

"So where do we have to go?"

"You didn't say where you live so how am I supposed to know where to go?"

"Oh... You're right so.."

After five minutes of walking to my home he even walked with me into the elevator.

"Are you following me?" I questioned a bit laughing.

"I live here. Forgot?" He flicked my forehead, but it didn't hurt. I acted as if it actually did.

We got comfortable so fast. I even got his phone number and he mine. Minseok is a very funny guy even if he looks shy at first, just like me! He got off on the 5th floor and I on the 6th.

I walked into an empty appartment. Father was at work so I was sad to be alone. I put on some music and did homework and some hous chores. after two hours I finished everything. That was fast! Good, these two pigs were cleaner today. Then I wrote in my diary.

Dear Diary,

That was some nice day today too! I have now two friends and their phone numbers, three... half-friends? Well These friends' names are Lee Jimin (Jimin from BTS is her bias!!) and Jung Minseok (he's a One Piece fan). Jimin and Minseok were so shy at first. They would look good together! And there was also this one girl... She's is a Jungkook fan...

After I finished my diary I watched some shows on the TV. Ten minutes later my brother came.

"OPPA!!" I yelled not standing up.

"Don't yell!!" He walked in.

"I was SOO bored!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Did you make food?"

I widened my eyes. That' why I was so fast today! I ran into the kitchen.

"I'm doing it right now!!" I smiled. And he rolled his eyes once again sitting down and waiting for the food.

"So who was this guy?" he questioned.

"He is Minseok from my music class. Ohhh!! I must tell you about what happened today! So, I had math class with Jungkook sitting next to me and then (...)" I told him everything what happened today, like how did I memorize it? He listened to me and gave some comments.

"And how was your day? What did you do at the place where Minseok and I got lost?"

"University stuff... It's not interresting at all"

"But your my brother! I told you everything what happened to me, now it's your turn!" I didnt give up. I really wanted to know.

"Well first of all (...)" He said he would have so many exams and that he had to prepare for an important project so that's why he was there. He also said he was tired of school and he wanted some sleep.

"Poor Oppa. If there is anything I can help you with, just tell me, 'kay?" I said and he nodded with a smile.

I finished and set the table. I didn't ask oppa to do so since he was so tired. And then I heard the door open. I ran towards Appa and hugged him.

"APPA!!"

"You are so happy. What happened?" He smiled taking off his shoes.

"Well, I was so bored at home. Then Oppa came but he was so tired and finally all my family members are home!!" I cheered.

"How was your day?" He asked Oppa and me while walking in the kitchen and taking his place on the table.

"I'm too tired to say anything" Oppa whined.

"I will tell you my school day and Oppa's!"

After eating we watched a show together on the TV. Oppa was the first to take a shower since he needed the most sleep, then my father and lastly me since I take so long in the shower. That means I was the last to go sleep. I had a hard time falling asleep. Jungkook, Donghyuk, Taejoon, Sungmin, Minseok and Jimin. And this fangirl. What was her name? Choi Minyoung? I replayed what happened today and was so happy about it. I found some friends, whom I'll introduce to each other. I was actually a bit Anti-Social but look at that now: Jimin and Minseok! Even Donghyuk, Taejoon and Sungmin could maybe become my friends.

 

***

Am I dreaming right now or do I have 3 subscribers and one comment? *-*

I thought I would never get anything more than some views...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I wanna hug you~

And about the story... So umm I too fast? And don't worry if you came because of Jungkook. I'll try to put him in the story as soon as possible.

I'm also thinking to maybe write a GOT7 Mark or Jackson fanfic...

But now: Thank You! Gamsahabnida *bows* ^-^

PS: Sorry for some mistakes, I was too lazy to read it all over and correct it :P