Chapter 19

Just Another Fangirl

As we watched TV we didn't pay any attention to it because we were always talking. All of them were very funny. Jungkook teased Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin would join in teasing the poor Jimin. I tried to protect Jimin but I failed. Jungkook started to tease me instead of Jimin.

Before I could realize it was already 4pm, time for BTS to go. I went home and BTS to their schedule.

***

The whole day was then spent by searching for furniture in the internet and watching KDramas. To be honest I was sad about living alone. It would be empty just like how it is now. No difference. Appa told me to buy fruits so I did as he told me.

***

I packed the fruits to eat it with Jungkook. Fruit is luxury food. But Jungkook wasn't there. Today he had schedules he told me through a text message. With the information came also an appology.

The whole day was horrible without him. The Queenkas bullied me with words so I isolated myself from them in the library at my and Jungkook's usual spot. I had no appetite without Jungkook. I just couldn't eat and think properly so I tried to distract myself with music and learning. It worked a bit but it wasn't the same without him. Sigh... Why am I like that? That's not good. I shouldn't think of Jungkook the whole day! He wouldn't like it I guess... Sigh.

That's how the school day was. After I changed to my usual clothes which was a simple dress with short leggings under it I went to the address for my new appartment. I don't like showing skin so I had to wear leggings in order to feel comfortable. I got there with a taxi. When I walked to the house it somehow seemed fimiliar to my but I was too lazy to remember. I told the woman who sold the condo I would buy it so I only had to bring her the signature of my father because I was too young for that.

***

Jungkook texted me when I was home if I made notes for him. Yes, I did. Earlier I learned his timetable and so I knew which classes he had with me and which not. Mondays are almost full-Jungkook-days so I had to ask only two of his classmates if I could copy what they had to do. I guess I'm obsessed!

Jungkook also said he wouldn't be at school for tomorrow. But he added that I shouldn't skip any meals so I suddenly was hungry. Seriously he controls me!!

***

Boring day just like the previous day. Thanks to Jungkook's texting I fell asleep late and almost came late to class.

I got my father's signature and went to my going-to-be condo. My very own home. I looked around it again and thought how I should decorate it. Jungkook once again influenced my thoughts and I imagined how he would decorate it. Besides I worked now Tuesdays and Thursdays at the coffee shop. I tried not to work overtime but it was just hard not to. Again I ran home because I saw that Ahjussi. Why does he even follow me??

***

Wednesday.

I walked out with a depressing look on my face. I didn't expect Jungkook to come that day so I made a very small lunch. But the I bumped to him.

"Surprise~!"

 

***

Just something short for now~

My last chapters are horrible I know ._.

But tomorrow (or today?) I'll have time (I think) so I'm going to give my best in writing a lot of chapters~

Awesome ppl please don't stop commenting bcoz you are awesome~~ ^^

Also... I'm a very (srsly very) shy person (I hide behind my friends' shoulders when I'm around a lot of ppl who IDK) so I'm not very active on tumblr or IG or twitter or FB not even here so... IDK how to start a conversation no matter how much I want to. TT-TT

I didn't even expect so many ppl to subscribe and read my fanfic TT^TT

Sorry I just thought to let you know why I don't answer in any way to your awe~some comments ><

Just remember I luv ya'll and I will always luv you~

That was a lot... Do you even read that part? XD

Anyway thank you it means a lot to me:3

Bbyong *^-^*