Chapter 25

Just Another Fangirl

After staying like that for one hour my stomach growled. Jungkook looked at me with a small smile.

"I didn't eat anything since you woke me up" I pouted.

"Then lets go to a restaurant or something and eat" he stood up and lend me his hand to stand up.

He packed the blanket and stuffed it back into the backpack after he dusted it. We walked hand in hand that made me blush and he just looked at me with a grin.

"What are you grinning?" I looked down.

"I'm admiring your cuteness~"

I hit him lightly on his chest.

It was still early so there weren't many costumers. We both ordered different meals.

"Say ah~" he held the piece of meat with his chopsticks infront of my face.

"Ew~ too cheesy" I cringed my nose.

"Just eat it. It's delicious" I took it then.

I complemented the food endlessly and Jungkook joined me. We talked about what kind of food we liked and so on.

We walked out and strolled around the beach after we hid our bags. We walked hand-in-hand in comfortable silence untill Jungkook broke it.

"Since I have a nickname for you, you should make me one" Jungkook looked at me.

"A nickname? I-I'm bad at such things" I protested to do what he told me.

"Then I'll tell you what you have to call me. Don't protest!"

"I won't" I looked at him.

"Call me 'Oppa'!"

I was shocked because I only called my brother Oppa. Jin already asked me why I don't and Jungkook is same age as me.

"O-Oppa? But you're same age!"

"I'm exactly one month older" he raised one brow.

"B-but--"

"What's wrong with calling me 'Oppa'?"

"I mean I wasn't close to any older boy besides my brother..."

"Yah! I told you to not protest!"

"Fine..., Oppa..."

He grinned happily and hugged me. His arm around my waist. I hugged him back with my hands around his neck as he spun me around.

"What was that for?" I asked as he put me down.

"That was because I like you. Scratch that. I love you"

"Ew~! So cheesy" I cringed my nose as I cupped his cheeks with both my hands while he still had his arms around my waist. I kissed his nose quickly and got red. We both had wide smiles on our faces.

***

We spent our time doing cheesy things. We wrote our names in a heart on the sand. He spread the blanket on the sand and lied down. He gestured me to use his stomach as my pillow. At first I stood there awkwardly blushing but then I slowly lied down.

"Your stomach isn't a soft pillow" I frowned.

"I work out"

"But that isn't comfortble" I complained.

"But instead it's nice to look at!" he sat up and gripped his shirt to reveal his stomach.

"NO!" I held his hand so he wouldn't lift his shirt.

He smirked.

"I know you want to~" he said in a low voice.

"NO! That's- I mean- Tha--" he suddenly kissed me.

"What is that?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'm your boyfriend I can do that" he smirked.

"From now on you're not allowed to" I pointed at him.

He bit my finger.

"Yah!"

"You pointed at me!"

I took his hand and bit it. He flinched in pain.

"Yah! There is a mark now!"

"It's a sign of my love" I laughed evilly.

"Don't laugh like that!"

"Ha. Ha. Ha!"

He then started to tickle me.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry" I laughed and he stopped.

"Eyy~ you destroyed our moment"

"What?! How?" I was surprised.

"Lie down" he demanded.

"I don't have to listen to you"

He pushed me so I would lie on my back and then he used my stomach as his pillow.

"Don't roll your eyes!" he said before I could do that.

"It isn't comfortable" I complained.

"I'll sit up" I said and did what I told him.

Now his head was on my lap. I his hair and supported my head with the other one. We were for five minutes like that.

"How could I get so comfortable around you?" I asked still looking at the waves.

"Because I'm a nice person who likes you?"

"I want to confess something..." he looked up at me as I looked at him.

"... I liked you since kindergarte. I always liked you and now that you're here... Is this maybe a dream?"

"Aw~" he cupped my cheek with one hand.

"To be honest you didn't know I existed before we got to be seatmates but I only looked at you. In middle school there were some guys who confessed to me but I didn't like one of them. I used the excuse that I was too young to be in a realitionship. Thank you for seeing my existance" I ended my little speech.

He got up and hugged me.

"You make me fall in love with you even more. I'll give my best to not disappoint you" he told me as I hugged him back.

"Thank you for protecting me too. But what about your fans?" I got worried.

"I'm very bad at not letting words hurt me"

"I'll make you bulletproof then" he broke the hug and looked at me.

"I'll also make them like you and besides I don't think my fans would be like that"

"There are always sasaengs... I don't think I would stand the fact that my bias is dating" I frowned.

"But I'm the one you liked always. That's different" he looked deeply into my eyes as if he could read my mind.

"Thank you" after I said that he hugged me again.

 

***

Should I make a scandal happen? :P

To do or not to do. That's the question!

I think I just flushed down my whole fanfic ><

Or is it ok like that?

I mean I don't like if something happens fast and I think I just made that ._.

Author-nim luvs you for being so kind and nice and patient with me *^-^*

(Storytime: My mum watches Rookie King with me (I watch it then for the 4th time XD) and now she knows all their names!! So proud TT^TT She even told my family members that Jungkook is my hubby (who doesn't know I exist but we all are like that with our ultimate bias... rite? Rite? No? I'm sorry). She likes Jimin the most :3)

Bbyong~