Chapter 17

Just Another Fangirl

"Who do you think you are?" Choi said with an angry voice.

She pulled my up by my hair with force and as soon as I stood straight she slapped me on my right cheek. My cheek burned and I believed that bow there would be a print from a hand on it. Just when I thought that would be the end of physical pain Kim slapped me on the other cheek. Now tears formed in my eyes.

"Do you think you can take our Jungkook Oppa?" Kim pushed me so that Choi catched me.

"Do you even think he would like you?" Choi pushed me so I would fall on my knees.

I supported my height with my hands and let my head hang low. I tried to stop the tears from falling but I failed badly. I just can't take things like that. As quietly as I could I called Jungkook. Why I called him? I don't know. Ask my brain!

"Why should Oppa like something like you?" Kim pulled my hair with force to make me stand up.

"Teacher is coming!!" the boy who eyed the hallway to warn the class if a teacher is passing by yelled.

"Dammit!" Kim and Choi said and quickly sat down on their place properly.

I too tried my best to sit properly before the teacher could see. Funny how fast the class could be so quiet and neat in just a split of a second.

She stood infront of the class and eyed us. Maybe to see if we worked hard. Everyone looked as if they were deep in thought.

"Looks like you worked hard. That means you won't have a lot of homework because the remaining exercises are your homework" she ended the class.

I wanted to escape as fast as possible before the Queenkas could block my way. The teacher left and before I stood up from my place the Queenkas held my arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kim said.

Besides Kim had long straight hair and Choi had long curly hair.

"Look at that poor kid. She can't even talk" Choi said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked with teary eyes afraid that my voice could crack while talking.

"You're not in the position to talk back!" Choi said angry and kicked my knee.

I fell down again and bit my bottom lip to not let a scream of pain escape my mouth.

Some minutes passed and the whole class cheered for a fight. In this time they threw hurtful comments and me and sometimes pushed or kicked me.

"WHAT IS THIS?" I heard Jungkook's voice yell.

He pushed everyone out of his way and pulled me up to his arms.

"O-Oppa!" Kim said shocked.

"Don't. Call me that ever again!" Jungkook said angry while holding me tightly.

"B-but she started it" Choi pointed at me.

"Shut up!" Jungkook said and walked out still holding me.

"My poor (y/n). You don't deserve that kind of treatment" he held my cheeks to look into my eyes.

I winced a bit in pain because he held the part were they slapped me.

"Omo. Did I hurt you?" he held me by my shoulders.

"Come on. I'll bring you home" he hugged me to calm me down.

I limped and as he saw that my knees weren't alright he piggybacked me. I had my hands around his neck and hid my face between his neck, shoulder and back. Somewhat like that. My backpack was on my back and I carried his bag in my hands.

"(y/n)-ah. You know? I had a bad feeling when I walked to your class... What happened?" he asked as he noticed that I calmed down.

"They said I-I took their Ju-Jungkook Oppa away from t-them... They said that nobody would even like something like me" I cried quietly into his neck.

"If it's like that then I'm nobody" he mumbled.

"I swear if they do something to you like that again I'll kill them" he told me.

"Thank you for being there with me" I whispered.

"I'll be always there for you" I felt a smile in his voice.

He made me forget the bad things. Forget that there were other people in the world.

After some time of a silent walk we arrived infront of my home. He didn't let me down even in the elevator.

We were infront of the door to the condo so I took out my keys and held his bag in my left hand. He walked me to my room and let me down on my bed.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)-ah. I want to stay but I have schedules and--" he had a very guilty expression on.

"I'm fine" I smiled.

"I can't force you to stay with me. And besides I won't hate you for having schedules"

"I'll make it up to you someday" he went out of my room.

I sighed as he left but suddenly he ran back to my room and hugged me.

"Okay, now Bye~" he waved.

I couldn't progress what happened. He only hugged me to comfort me when I was crying so...

I did the necessary stuff for my knee and went to the kitchen to make me something to eat in my bed.

I lied down on my bed and thought. About Jungkook of course. I'm still a girl and he is a boy whom I liked since... always! While replaying the moments with Jungkook I smiled with a blush. I didn't even think about the Queenkas. Actually I was thankful to them because Jungkook protected me.

***

As I fell asleep Jungkook was on my mind. Then Jungkook appeared in my dream and the first thing which popped out in my mind was Jungkook. I had breakfast thinking about Jungkook. Why won't he leave my mind? Does he think of me too? Does he like me? What kind of girls does he like? Didn't he say what his ideal type is? It is a girl with pretty legs...? And a smart girl... And... She has to be 168cm or taller but still smaller than him... Wasn't there something about cooking? Well, looks like I'm his ideal type~ and if not: I'm still a girl! Wait... Jungkook,...Get. Off. Of. My. Mind!

Donghyuk, Jungkook and I agreed to meet at 10am in the BigHit building. I was ready at 9am so I went there already. I had nothing to do anyway...

Next to the building was a playground with no one around so I went to the swing. I just sat there being lost in my thoughts. Suddenly someone pushed me over and as I turned I saw Jungkook there. He had this grin on his face. I smiled back at him and turned to swing on my own. He leaned against the pillar and eyed me with a smile. Then he took the swing next to me. We didn't even greet each other.

After some time Donghyuk came and we finally greeted each other and laughed. Donghyuk had a questioning look on his face. In the end it became somewhat like an 'insider-joke'.

***

"Ooh! So you can dance" Jungkook teased while we practiced the hard part.

"And you only see that now" I rolled my eyes.

The dance was something like I start it then Jungkook and Donghyuk join. There were no 'y' steps. Even though I could dance like that I wouldn't. I just don't like things like that.

Donghyuk is pretty good in dancing but not as good as Jungkook.

Jungkook counted 1-8 in cute Engrish. Sometimes he would stop the music and tell me or/and Donghyuk what we did wrong. He would place my hand or foot to the right place.

***

"You worked hard, Jungkook" I said and patted his shoulder when we decided to go home.

We practiced for four hours with many breaks between.

We all changed to new and clean clothes and left the practice room.

***

I had nothing to do at home so I searched for any appartments. There were some nice ones but the most of them were too big for one person. I found one appartment which I could reach easily by bus. It wasn't too big or expensive for me so I decided to call the owner. I could take a look at it on Monday. It is very hard to find an appartment or to even pay for it so I was pretty happy that my father was 'rich'.

I walked to my room to fall on my bed and think of what I could do today. I could practice the performance. Nah! I could text Jungkook. Is he busy? Probably. Better don't disturb him! Sigh... Should I just sleep? But I can't fall asleep that easily. Jungkoook~ What are you doing right now~?

I spent five minutes like that but it felt like hours. Finally someone texted me. It's Jungkook!!!! YAY!

I texted with Jungkook for a loong~ time. He was on a photoshoot so he sometimes wasn't there for some minutes. Sometimes his Hyungs tried to snatch his phone away from him he said. We decided to meet on the next Saturday to go the city. He needs some clothes and I would never say no to new clothes! Let the saturday come earlier this time!!

 

***

If you know this Chapter already... I changed it :P

I changed so much in this whole story XD

My first fanfic is a big problem XD

I didn't even expect it to be like that XD

Many many ThankU's and Heart's and Sparkle's from Author-nim~ *^-^*

Bbyong~