Chapter 15

Just Another Fangirl

We sat like that for maybe more than two hours. It amazed me that he stayed with me. We were in complete silence but it wasn't awkward it was more comforting. It calmed me down. In the end we just sat there hugging. I hoped we could stay like that for some more time and I also hoped Jungkook wouldn't hear how fast my heart was beating because of him. Is that his or my heart? Is his heart beating as fast as mine?

Suddenly Jungkook got a message on KaKaoTalk, he opened it in a way so I could read it too.

'Kookie~ we're coming home earlier today'

It was from Jimin.

"I don't think they'll like a girl here... But who cares?" he said as he my hair what made me feel like in heaven.

I remembered that I got a message earlier but I didn't look at it because I didn't want to destroy the moment. I opened the message.

'(y/n)-ah, I'll be out for today with Mrs Kim and we won't be home before 8pm' from Appa.

"Should I bring you to your home?" he looked into my eyes and I nodded.

***

I invited him in and told him to sit down at the table so I could cook for him. Before we went out Jungkook changed to his usual clothes and as we arrived at my home I changed my clothes too.

Having him there made me happier. I could cook for someone again. Not for one person but for two. I wouldn't have to eat alone for today.

"Let's see how bad~ your cooking skills are" he got a slap on his neck by that comment.

"I have- had to cook for two hungry and hard-to-satisfy wolves! Just shut up" I went back to cooking.

"What if you want to poison me?"

"Puh-lease~ Why should I want to poison you?" I said while my back faced him.

"Who knows~?"

"Yes, I will poison you for being nice to me" I said sarcastic.

"That's possible" he sang.

I tried to ignore him as I cooked but he kept talking senseless stuff.

"Just shut up if you won't say something normal" I giggled.

"Normal is boring" he acted like a little kid who couldn't get what he want.

"Acting cute or what?" I raised my brows at him.

"Why? Can't I? You're always acting cute" he defended.

"I don't" I frowned.

"You do" he stood up.

"I don't" I stomped my feet.

"You do" he stepped closer.

"Don't. You dare! Don't come any closer to me!" I threatened.

He stuck his tongue out and tickled me.

"NO!" I laughed.

"Stop stop stop!" I laughed louder almost shouting.

"Why why why?"

"Because I have to finish the food!" he let me go and I tried my best to calm down.

"Please don't ever tickle me like that" I turned back to the food still laughing a bit.

"But you're laughter is cute~" he sat down.

"Yah! Don't lie to my face!" I blushed.

"I bet you're blushing now"

"I'm not!"

"Liar"

"No"

"Yes"

Suddenly I felt something poking my right cheek. I ly to see a grinning Jungkook.

"Liar" he smiled. I blushed harder.

"Stop it" I pushed his hand away but he held mine and poked with his other hand my cheeks non-stop.

"You meanie~" I whined with a pout.

"Are you acting cute?" he raised one eyebrow.

"I am not!" I frowned.

"You such a liar~"

"See me see me ya!" we both sang and danced. In the end we just laughed at our behaviour.

I finished cooking and placed everything on the table.

"Let's see how bad~ it tastes" he teased playing with the food.

"Don't play with my food and stop complaining"

"It looks bad~" he lied to tease me.

"So stupid" I said and quickly put with the chopsticks some food in his open mouth.

He chew it and I looked at him expecting a good reaction.

"It's bad~" he lied. I could see it in his eyes that he really liked it.

"If you don't like it don't eat it" I took the plates with food away from him.

"Nah!" He placed it back to their previous place.

"Even if it tastes bad I'll eat it since you cooked it for me" he ate it as if he was starving.

"Liar" I looked on the food infront of me with a sad expression. I played with it.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook leaned closer to see my expression.

"Huh? Oh! Umm... Everything's fine" I wasn't hungry but I made so much food. There would be leftovers if I wouldn't eat it.

"Hey, aren't you eating because I said it tastes bad?" I didn't bother to respond.

"(y/n)-ah, I'm sorry. Do you want to hear the truth? Well, the truth is that it tastes amazing!" I smiled bitterly at his words.

For the last days I only ate an apple and drank water. I couldn't eat more. I think I couldn't eat alone so I never had any appetite. I sighed and Jungkook suddenly put some food in my open mouth.

"Now chew it! I don't want you to be ugly!" he demanded.

I did as he told me and somehow I wanted to eat a bit more.

"Good job!" he patted my head with a smile.

"I'm not a dog!"

In the end there was nothing left. Jungkook ate the most of course.

"Aren't you on a diet? Isn't it bad to eat so much if you're working out?" I questioned.

"You want me to starve?" he said with a full mouth.

"No, I just want you to talk with an empty mouth"

I secretly smiled to see him eating my food. I cooked for the person I wanted to cook the most.

"Thank you" I started.

"For what? For eating your horrible food?" he finished to eat.

"What? Didn't you just apologize for saying that it is bad? If you don't want my ThankYou I'll take it ba--"

"I want it! So for what the ThankYou?"

"For staying with me. For calming me down"

He eye smiled at me. It made me smile too.

"If you ever need anything just tell me"

"School just ended so you should be home soon"

"But I don't wanna go" he whined with a pout.

"But you should" I said it the same way how Jungkook did.

"I'll just tell them that school takes longer. Besides we have to meet with Donghyuk and plan the whole Project-thingy"

"Then call him"

He took out his phone and the speaker.

"Donghyuk-ah"

'Uh, Jungkook-ah'

"Can we meet sometime for the project-thingy"

'Good thing you asked. I finished the song and you should listen to it'

"When can we meet? And can you please send me the sound-track?"

'When you and (y/n) have time. And I'll send it to now'

"What about Saturday? I don't have any schedules there"

'I can. What about (y/n)?'

"I've got time there too" I said.

'You two are together right now? Besides... Why weren't you in school?'

"Sorry Donghyuk. We don't have much time now. Talk to you later" Jungkook ended the call.

"Good excuse" I said annoyed.

"What? Don't look at me like that or else I tickle you!"

"Aren't you ticklish too?" I questioned.

"Nope. Try it" he challenged.

"Ew~ ert"

"What? How can that make me a ert?"

"You just want me to touch you" I challenged him now.

"Yah!"

I stuck my tongue out once again.

"Anyway... Donghyuk sent me the sound-track so let's listen to it first" he walked to the living room.

"Changing the subject because you can't win?" I followed him.

"Nope"

"Liar"

"Said the Liar"

"Tch. Just because you lost"

He rolled his eyes at my behaviour.

"Now let's be serious"

I nodded and my expression changed to a serious one.

The sound-track was really good and luckily the living room was big enough to make some steps. One hour long we made some steps to be satisfied with the first part. We filmed it to not forget any of it. Jungkook suggested to go on with it in the practice room of his company if he got the permission of Bang CEO.

***

We sat on the bed in my room and laughed about many different things. Jungkook then told me something that hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing and suddenly his phone rang. He told me to calm down since it was Namjoon who called him.

"Hyung... Yes... (y/n), be quiet" He whispered the last part to me since I couldn't calm down.

"No... Hyung... What? Whit whom I am right now?" he looked at me with a bit of a panicked face.

"I'm with my classmate. We have an on-going project and we'll have to present it soon...Ok... I'll be in the dorm soon... Ok bye" he hung up but I still laughed.

"Why can't you calm down?" he asked me.

"It is just too funny!!" I clunched on my stomach and was almost in an OTL-Position.

"I'll have to go now" he laughed a bit with me.

"How can you leave me when I'm in a state like that?" I said in between laughter.

He helped me up and inched closer to my face. I could feel his breath. I was shocked and held in my breath without realizing it.

"Breath" he said looking at my nose. But I still couldn't breath.

"I'll go now. Thank you for the delicious food" he left the appartment leaving me in a state like that.

As I realized that I didn't breath for almost one minute now I took a veery deep breath and tried to make my brain function again. I replayed in my head how close he was to me just now and got all red. I held my cheeks in embarrassement.

It was almost 8pm and I went to bed after taking a shower.

He was so close! Why did he do that? Does he know that I like him? Please don't...

 

***

So many chapters in Just One Day... Haruman Neowa Naega Hamkkehal Su Itdamyeon~

Looks like I have so much time to spend XD

I should be learning but learning is BORING :P

I should also read and correct my mistakes in all the chapters but I'm too lazy for that XP

Thanks 4 support my awesome subbies~ *^-^*