Chapter 11

Just Another Fangirl

It was dark when I came home so Appa ordered Chinese food. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Appa and Oppa eat and my untouched food. They just started to eat. They greeted me and then Appa looked at me so I stopped to put food in my mouth.

"Is something wrong?"

"(y/n)-ah..."

"Don't scare me! Is it something bad?"

"Of course not!" He laughed a bit.

"I'll move out" Oppa said emotionless and not looking away from his food.

"What? But--"

"He's going to be father so he should spend time with the mother of his child"

"You aren't married to her?"  I was quiet shocked.

"Why? Is it wrong?" he defended.

"I thought living together before marriage isn't something good..." I said quietly looking down.

"Aigoo~ I raised my child well" Appa ruffled my hair.

I hid my smile and tidied my hair. Gosh how I missed him!

***

I rarely wrote in my diary so I thought of taking it with me to school. I would hide in the restroom or in this corner in the library where no one really goes to except some students who sleep there.

Avoiding the Kingkas and of course the Queenkas I made my way to the classroom. I was alone there and started to write my diary. Someone walked it and sat right beside me. I felt someone's breath on my neck and turned to my right. I jumped because I was both scared and surprised.

"J-Jungkook!"

"Is it a diary?" he just ignored my state.

"What?" I looked down and he was reading it. I quickly snapped it away from him, closed it and held it against my chest.

"Did you just read it?!"

"Nothing much" he said non-chalantly.

"Now I know your secret" he smirked.

"What?! What secret?!?" I couldn't think properly.

"That you're my fan~"

"Huh?" I was confused. I thought it was something really bad.

"Don't you understand korean? I said I know that you're my fan" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh..." I didn't know how to react.

You know nothing! I don't like you how fans do. Why do I have to even like you? You never did something nice to me!

***

In class I couldn't think properly because of Jungkook. He was sometimes glancing at me to see if I stared at him. When he caught me looking at him for a brief moment he smirked which made it even harder to concentrate.

***

After school I walked to my locker to place there the not needed books. As I opened the locker I saw the other part of the teddy bear with a note on it.

'Be prepared'

Does it mean they will give me my teddy bear back? I mean I can sue it together! Tears formed as I walked out.

Looks like they planned a lot of things for the last school months...

I walked to the coffee shop and ended my shift how I should. Not working overtime.

***

Again I saw that Ahjussi. Is he waiting for me? I asked my co-worker, Yuri who lives next to my house, if we could walk home together. The strange man disappeared. I didn't talk much to her since she was on her phone.

At home it was just as boring as always. The only exception was that Oppa was packing his stuff. I helped him and we had actually a fun time. Both of us were making jokes and so on. It made my day much happier! Oppa wouldn't come back any sooner so we had a loong goodbye-hug.

"I will miss you, Oppa" I said with a pout.

"Eyy~ weren't you the one who told me to get a wife?"

I rolled my eyes at him. We waved as he walked out. Also he promised to show me his new condo.

Appa came home late so the food cooled down. I sat on the chair. My chin rested on my hands which were placed on the table. Why is he taking so long?

"Appa! Where were you?" I asked as I stood up to go to the living room.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he questioned taking off his shoes.

"First I waited for you and Second I asked first!" I fought back.

"I was out with my business partner"

"Mrs Kim?"

"Yepp"

"But that wasn't for business I guess..." I sighed.

"Why are you sad? What if she becomes your new mother?" he smiled.

"What?! New mother? How can a mother be new? It's not something you can simply buy!" I almost yelled.

"(y/n)-ah, I know no one could replace your mother but give her a chance" he pleaded.

"You can do whatever you want with your life but don't force me to like her!"

What if she's a bad person? What if she wants only Appa's money?

"I thought you needed someone like a mother" he narrowed his eyes in pity.

"I don't need a 'someone like a mother'! I need you and Oppa by my side!" I cried and ran to my room.

I locked the door and fell on my knees to cry. It was just to much for me at the moment. Great! I get bullied in school, have no friends, have somewhat like a stalker, 'lost' my older brother, my crush thinks I like him like a fan would and now Appa thinks he can replace Umma with someone else whom I never even saw! Appa was knocking on the door non-stop for 30 seconds and then he gave up.

I cried myself to sleep in this position.

***

I had no courage to go to school and my back hurt but I still had to. No one would make notes for me so what if there's going to something important and I miss it?

Appa wasn't home. Oppa was in his home. I didn't even want to eat so I just prepared something for school. I saw a note on the table. Probably from Appa... I just wasn't in the mood to read a stupid note to waste my stupid time. What will make the difference if I read it?

***

Our homeroom teacher told us that starting from today we had to begin with our project. It was a talent or dance show and every class had different groups. Some classes had to do it alone and some as a whole.

 

***

This chapter is much longer as the other one but this was like jumping from one situation to another...

Is it wrong that way? ><

IDK so I just leave it like that!

The storyline now is different than what I expected it to be XD

I hope you still like it because I really enjoy writing it :P

Thank You~ ^^

PS: Does anybody even read this part? XD