Chapter 27

Just Another Fangirl

"Oppa"

I walked out the condo to hug Jungkook who was waiting for me. He patted my head.

"But we can't act all lovey-dovey in school" I sighed into his firm chest.

"We still can go to the Library"

I nodded and we walked to the elevator.

"Did you dream of me~?" he sang while pressing the button for the lobby.

I nodded with a big smile. He messed up my hair with one of his hand. This action made me blush.

"Aigoo~ Cutie~" he said while cringing his nose.

"But don't you dare do anything cute in school!" he pointed with his finger at me.

"But I do it unknowingly!"

"Stop it" he cupped my cheeks.

I pouted and he kissed my nose.

"Thank you for making me blush!" I pouted and looked down.

We walked to school in comfortable silence. Sometimes our shoulder would touch and make me blush. He only laughed at my actions.

***

Lunch. Library.

"Jajjan~" I showed him the lunchbox.

"Aw~" he took it while I searched for the chopsticks.

At least there we could be ourselves.

***

We walked to my condo and paint the walls. I brought with me my laptop to search for furniture.

"Don't forget that you won't live here alone!" Jungkook looked down while painting

"I won't live with a boy in one place only if I'm married with him!" I didn't look at him.

"Eyy~"

"Eyy~" I imitated  him.

"It feels as if we are a couple for years" I said quietly not expecting him to hear anything.

"We are like that because we will be forever together" he backhugged me.

His hands were around my stomach while he had his head on top of mine as he sat down on his knees. I lifted my head to look up at him so now my head was on his shoulders while his head wasn't on top of mine anymore. He took the chance and kissed my cheek.

"You're still blushing. When will you stop being so damn cute?"

"Only when you stop doing skinship"

"That will never happen"

We stayed like that for some minutes. Looking into each others eyes in silence untill I broke it.

"Let's go on with work"

"Let's stay like that for a bit longer" he hugged me tighter.

"But then I'll never finish this and it will take longer to live closer to you" I whined.

"Fine" he sighed and helped me stand up.

I walked to the music boxes and played BTS pre debut songs. Just Like A Star played.

"Eyy~ that's quiet awkward" he said while I sang along.

In the end we both sang together while working.

***

Time flew by in an instant. It was already dark outside but the living room and kitchen were finished.

"Oppa~ Thank you~" I sang while hugging his waist.

"You're always welcome" he my hair.

"Even though we worked and didn't talk much I really enjoyed your presence" I hugged him tighter.

"I love you" I quickly said.

"I love you too" he cupped my cheeks so I would look at him and gave me a quick peck.

He knows that it would make me blush.

"I guess I'll have to bring you home"

"It's dark so you should rest and I walk home on my own" I didn't want to be a burden to him.

"That' why I should walk you home! You know that the Ahjussi follows you"

I gave up and let him walk me home. We could walk hand in hand since it was dark. His hand was warm while mine was really cold.

"Are your hands always cold?" he frowned at me.

"Sometimes..." I didn't dare to look at him.

"Are you cold right now?"

"A teeny tiny bit"

He backhugged me.

"I can't let my honey be a teeny tiny bit cold"

I blushed not only because of the skinship but also because of the new nickname. Luckily no one was on the streets. Even though it got closer to summer the nights were sometimes still cold.

We were infront of the door to the lobby and I turned to face him after unlocking the door.

"Good night and thank you. I love you" I waved at him with big smile glued on my face.

"You too. And don't forget to wear my hoodie!" he waved back with the same smile.

 

 

***

Guise, I'm sorry I didn't update for so long ><

I just started a V fanfic and I also have the sad version to write and I was busy lately...

My unnis (unnideul?) are the best! They made me a placard for this fanfic :3

I luv u~ ;*

Author-nim luvs everyone and believe it or not but I have 110(!!!) subscribers. 110!!!

I wanted to make a special for 100 but now there are more than that! :D

I'm doing a small happy dance bcoz of dat XD (and bcoz of the BTS Fanmeeting in Berlin *o* Is someone of my subbies from germany and going there 2? ;D Where are all of you actually from? :o Useless information~ I'm sorry XD)

That's it from Author-nim 4 nao

Bbyong~