Chapter 24

Just Another Fangirl

"Cutie~" the voice seemed fimilair to me.

"Wake up~" he brought me back to real life bit by bit.

I mumbled something and while turning I covered myself with the blanket completly.

"Yah! You won't wake up?" Jungkook took the blanket off of me.

I hid my head under my pillow. He placed his right hand under my waist and the other under my legs and then carried me bridal style. I took the pillow with me.

"It's too early to wake me up!!" I mumbled into into the pillow.

"Wake up~" he spinned me around.

"DON'T!!" I yelled and held tightly his neck.

"AAH! LET ME DOWN!"

"If I let you down you'll wake up?" he stopped.

"Yes" I felt dizzy.

I also didn't want to participate in real life and because I was dizzy I didn't let his neck go even though he tried to place me down.

"Oho! Do you like to be carried by me~?"

"What? I'm just dizzy you idiot!" I hit his chest while I opened my eyes.

"Now let me down on my bed!" I demanded.

"What about no?"

"Yah!"

"You too good morning" he spun me around.

I kicked my legs furriously. Somehow it wasn't horrible for me to show my legs to him.

"Okay okay" he let me down.

I fell on my bed and rolled to the other side to see what time it is.

"Yah! It's only 4am!!" I yelled and quickly covered my mouth.

"That's why we have to go now~" he jumped onto the bed.

"What? Why? Where?"

"Just change already! Or you want to change to my clothes?" he smirked at the last part.

"What? NO!"

"Everybody say No~"

"No!"

He laughed and as I calmed down I laughed with him. He left my room so that I could change.

"Wear that white dress you bought yesterday~"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes!"

"What?"

"Mehrong~"

"Tch. Pabo"

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to hear that"

I brushed my hair and because I was too lazy I just let my hair like that. I changed to the dress Jungkook wanted me to wear and walked out.

"And now... Where are we going?" I questioned as I walked out my room.

"Psht. Just follow me" he put one finger on my lips.

I just starred at him with a questioning look. As he went to put on his shoes I grabbed my purse and stuffed my phone, keys and walled in it. Jungkook rushed me so I had no time to take something else with me. Whenever I asked him something he just ignored me. We took a taxi.

"Eyy~ can't you at least talk to me? I'm going to be bored" I mumbled the last part as the taxi drove off.

"Does my father even know about that?" I asked and he just looked out the window.

"Where are we even going? Why did you wake me up? Couldn't you call me and at least--"

"I told you to stay still" he cut me off.

"Mean" I mumbled and looked out the window too.

My mind was all on what he planned. To be honest I fangirlt a bit inwardly. But even though I liked it, it would seem a bit weird if I said bluntly that I did.

After two hours we arrived. Jungkook paid the driver and held my hand as he guided me because he told me to close my eyes.

"What are you up to?"

"Just trust me. And don't peek!"

I really liked how he held my hand. It was the first time for me besides my family members which consisted of father and brother. Not even my cousins.

"Jajjan~! You can open your eyes" he stopped walking so I did what he told me.

"Wow!" I saw a beautiful beach.

It was still dark.

"I knew you would like it" he had one hand on my waist.

He looked at me as I watched the beach in awe. Because he was looking at me I tried not to blush at that kind of skinship.

"Cutie~ you're blushing~" he pinched my cheek with his other hand.

"Of course! You're the first boy to be close to me except my family. Not even my cousins!" I frowned.

"I'm happy to be the first. And if we are already at first..." he turned so would stand face to face.

Will he?! Will he confess?!? He likes me?? Okay okay... (y/n)-ah, calm down!

"Do you know why..." he cleared his throat.

"...why I kissed you yesterday?" I blushed as he brought back what happened.

I shook my head.

"Because you said that you would like your first kiss to be your last" he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I want to be that one person. I want to do these cheesy things with you" He- I-

"I saw how you admired that couple bracelet" he took the same bracelet out.

"I always liked you but that was more like a simple crush untill I looked into your eyes yesterday"

"I'm sorry this is like a propose and a bit awkward and hard for me right now so... um... Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I just hugged him as answer. He placed the bracelet around my wrist and the other exact same one on his wrist.

"Do you believe in eternity?" he asked.

"Yes. That's why I want the person who took my first kiss to be my last kiss"

He smiled at my respond and hugged me. Yes, it was so cheesy and so on but that made it special for me. I believed he wanted me to be with him for ever.

"It's time to watch the sun rise" he said and took out a blanket.

We sat down and watched the sun rise. I placed my head on the crook of his neck while his head was on mine. He had his hand on my waist. Time, can you please stay still?

I took a deep breath with closed eyes. The air around me was a mixture of fresh sea air and his perfume. I liked it a lot. We stayed like that in silence untill the sun rose.

"Wah~ It's so pretty" I commented

"You are prettier"

"Eyy~ so cheesy~" I snuggled into his chest.

"I warned you~" he sang.

 

***

Did I do a good job? :P

I made it like a proposal XD

If you want I could make a sequel because the name of the fanfic wouldn't fit XP

Should I add fluff in the tags? :D

Wah~ How I love to be called Author-nim *^-^* even though it makes me shy~

Srsly can't BigHit clone some Jungkooks? It would be sold out in only five minutes (five because some could find out a bit later :P)

Okay BigHit seems too nice... I expect that more from SM XD

Anyway... Author-nim loves writing for the awesome ppl~ ^^

Bbyong~