Chapter 5

Just Another Fangirl

Today was wednesday and the 3rd school day. I would introduce Jimin to Minseok!

I got up, did the usual morning rituals and went into the kitchen. I was surprised to see my brother already awake!

"Oppa is awake! Why you so early?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sad for not waking me up?" he questioned.

"Why sad? More like happy to not have to do something as hard and tiring as that!" I responded and went to cook.

Oppa and Appa told me they would be home late so I should go early to sleep. I pouted. Then I got a message on Kakaotalk. It was from Minseok.

'Good morning! Can we walk together to school?'

'Yes ^^ when should we meet?'

'If you want let's meet in 15 minutes in the lobby'

'Okay ^^ See you later~'

Appa and Oppa left earlier and I just searched through tumblr and so on. You know... new phone wallpaper and so on... I went just on time out. When I walked out the elevator I saw Minseok on his phone.

"Minseok-ah!" I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hi" He smiled back at me.

We walked out together talking about random stuff. After some minutes I got a text message from Jimin.

'Hey, (y/n)! Wanna walk to school together?'  I smiled.

'Okay~ Jimin, Minseok is with me so i'll come with him, kay? Where could we meet?'

'You know this bakery, next to this university... I'll wait there :D'

"Minseok, let's go to the bakery next to the univerity. Jimin is waiting there" we changed directions.

"Jimin? Your friend?" he asked. I just nodded.

The univerity is on another way to school, and there is the closest bakery so it wasn't some long way. After 2-3 minutes we were there.

"Jiminnie!" I shouted a bit.

"Annyeong!" she waved.

"So Jimin, that's Jung Minseok. Minseok this is Lee Jimin." I introduced them

Jimin looked a bit flustered to see Minseok. What if she likes him? I'll make her like him!... and him like her... They are both top of their class so why not?? I really wanted to play Amor. On the way Jimin got more comfortable around Minseok.

***

"Look at that!" I told Jimin to look to the door of the classroom.

"Why? ... OMG Jungkook is in this class!!"

"Okay. First of all we have to calm down. Don't act as a fan!"

"If we act as if we don't care. Just like in the dramas!!" We sat properly on our place. The chair next to me was empty untill Taejoon sat down.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked with a small smile. Jimin and I nodded.

Infront of us was Jungkook and his friends. Omo! Taejoon is Jungkook's friend? Awe~some~ Taejoon started a conversation with us about how good we are in Physic. Jimin is veery smart so for her it's easy. I have some problems there so I should learn instead of wathcing TV... But I don't want a job which has something to do with physics. Taejoon's friends (and Jungkook) joined the conversation. Feels like someone is staring at me... Or more glaring. Death glares... Please not Jungkook's fans! Before I could die from these glares the teacher walked in. She was very strict so Taejoon couldn't make any comments and soon some fell asleep. Jungkook and I were one of them.

"(y/n)! Are you sleeping?!" She came and lightly slapped my head. I raised my head and froze shocked at the situation.

Jungkook had his left elbow on the table and supported his head with his palm. The guy next to him tried to wake him up but failed. She walked to him and slapped his palm away from his head. His head slammed against the table and he shot his head up only to look the teacher in her eyes and freeze in shock. She walked back to her table.

"(y/n), Jungkook, you two will get detetention after class!" She said angry.

Only 5 minutes later class ended. Jungkook and I walked to our teacher. We had to clean the gym after school. No one was at home so I had not a lot of problems, but Jungkook... He is an Idol after all! He's probably busy...

"But teacher. I've got schedules!"

"No buts!"

Jungkook just sighed. How could a teacher react like that for sleeping in class? That's just crazy! I mean her lesson was so boring and actually pretty useless. She doesn't understand how important Jungkook's work is for him! I know what to do!!

"Jungkook-ssi!" I catched him up in the halls.

"Huh?"

"Umm... You have a busy schedule right? I umm I could do it on my own i-if yo-you want" I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"What? N-no! No need for that. I should do what the teacher told me and you shouldn't do it on your own. It would be tiring and your family will be worried"

"Are you sure? I really don't mind doing it on my own. My famliy will be home late and I can ask some friends to help me"

"I don't want to argue with you so just accept the fact that I'll have to clean it"

"B-but--"

"Please... Okay?"

"okay..." I pouted.

***

"You WHAT?!" Jimin was shocked.

"Yes, Mrs Kim is a veery strict and boring teacher" I sighed playing with my food.

"What will you do now?" Minseok asked.

"Do as she told. No one's waiting for me at home anyway" I non-chalantly said.

"And with Jungkook?" Jimin questioned.

"I told him I could do it alone but he insisted to help me" I stuffed some of the salad in my mouth. Diet Diet. Man I'm tired

"Do you want me to help?" Minseok said.

"I will help you!" Jimin raised her hand.

"No need for that. It's not your punishment!" I said after gulping down the food in my mouth.

"But I want to!" She said.

"Me too!" Minseok agreed.

"Ugh FINE!" I gave in. Are they that happy to help me? Or are they happy to stay together.

Jimin and Minseok got along well.

***

After school Jimin, Minseok and i went to the gym. Jungkook was already there, on the phone.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined on the phone.

"But Hyung! ... I-I ... Fine... Okay ... Bye" He hung up and looked up with guilt all over his face.

"You have to go right? Just go I got help here" I smiled.

"I'll pay it back to you someday!" He promised and ran off.

Just as we three were about to get the necessary stuff to clean up I got a call.

"Oppa?"

"(y/n)-ah! You have to come home now!"

"Why? I have to clean the gym!"

"I didn't ask you what you are doing there but you have to bid Appa goodbye like NOW!"

"What?! Appa is already leaving?!" I was shocked (*just like V in the video for the Muster Fanmeeting(?) XP you know what I mean right? XD but it's not important*)

"Yes! Something important came up"

"Okaay" I hung up the phonecall.

"Guys~" I started with a guilty look.

"Go!" Jimin and Minseok said at the same time.

"Sorry~ I'll repay you someday!! Promise!" We made a pinky promise and ran home afterwards.

I was about to go through the school gates but I was stopped by 5 girls. The Queenkas and fangirls of Jungkook. We had many fangirls in school but everyone, except these 5, were pretty nice.

"Look at that! Aren't you the one why Jungkook had detention?" the blonde one said.

"Didn't I tell you to back off of him?" Minyoung said.

"To be honest... How should I tell you? Umm I did nothing wrong" I talked back.

"Are you talking back? To US?!" the tall one said pointing to me then to herself.

"I'm sorry I really don't have any time for a fight now... Can we just talk tomorrow?" I asked them. I really had to run.

"You are telling us what we should do?" The blonde one questioned.

"You can turn it in a way that you told me to run as long as I can..." I mumbled.

"Why don't we do that?" the small one siad.

"Do what?" the blonde one asked.

"Tell her to run as long as possible" the small one explained.

As they were arguing on what to do I took small and slow steps away from them. In the end I ran away when they couldn't reach me.

***

"Appa!! Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" I asked standing next to Appa who was taking on his coat.

"They called me only a while ago. I'm sorry, dear" he said with guilt in his voice.

"If I knew it I would've come earlier and cooked you something" I whined.

Appa hugged us and told us to take care as he left the appartment.

"What did you do in school that late?" Oppa asked.

"I had to clean the gym for falling asleep in class" I sighed walking into the kitchen.

"And now the details!" He followed me and I told him everything.

I was too tired to cook something so I just made myself some cereals.

"Oppa! Can you clean today? I have some homework to do..."

"Okay"

"Thank you very much~"

After homework a had a nice shower and did the usual things I always do before sleep. Including the Diary. I fell asleep with the thoughts of what these Queenkas could do to me. But it didn't took long.

 

***

Omo :o

Is it too long?

I couldn't stop myself while writing XD

Well... First Thanks to all my wonderful subscribers TT^TT

It's late right now and I should be sleeping but I just can't stop XD

I love to write this story and it's always on my mind like 'what should I write next?'

So once again thanks for reading~ ^-^

PS: I didn't read it all over...again XD I'm just tooo lazy :P