Chapter 20

Just Another Fangirl

I just stood there in shock. He only smiled at me.

"Yah! You won't greet me?" he leaned in to reach my eye level.

I automatically blushed because he was so close to my face.

"My Cutie is being cute~" he messed up my hair with his left hand.

With a pout I looked down and he stood again straight.

"Let me at least hear your voice? Omo! Did Cutie lose her voice?" he had his hands close to his mouth as if he was shocked.

"N-no"

"N-no" he imitated me.

"Did you forget how to talk properly because I'm being the handsome crush of you?" he raised one eyebrow.

"NO!" I frowned.

"Is 'no' everything you can say?" he rolled his eyes.

"No"

"There is the 'no' again!"

I frowned with a pout.

"Let's go already to school" he walked ahead of me.

"Are you going to stay there?" he looked back at me.

I was seriously rooted to the ground. After a couple of seconds I finally catched him up.

"Finally" he rolled his eyes

"Meanie" I mumbled trying my best to make it as quiet as possible to not let him hear.

"What?" he asked. I failed badly in talking quietly.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes.

We walked some time in a comfortable silence with sometimes our hands or shoulders brushing what made me look away and blush.

"You're blushing again~! Cutie is blushing!!" he smiled at me and I just hid my face behind my palms.

"Eyy~ how many times do I have to tell you? It's cute so don't hide it from me!" he put my hands down with his own and that skinship made the blush not go away so I looked away.

"Anyway..." he let my hand go and looked to the street again.

"... You should give me a nickname since I gave you one" he looked at me again. My face had some blush left on my cheeks.

"Umm... Meanie?" I looked at him.

"What?" he had a questioning expression.

"Because you always tease me" I reasoned.

"I won't accept it! Call me at least Kookie"

"But then I would want to eat!"

"What?"

"You don't know cookies?"

He rolled his eyes again and there it was. Silence. I don't know why but the silence wasn't awkward. I don't even know how he got my backpack! I mean I was normally walking and suddenly I saw my backpack on his shoulder. I tried to snatch it back but he held it tighter.

"No! I left you alone for two days. I have at least to carry your bag!"

"Are you sorry for not coming to school?" I questioned.

"Mayb- Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Wouldn't it be easier to just apologize? You don't need to do that for me"

He just rolled his eyes and kept my backpack.

"Or that was just an excuse to carry my bag?" I teased.

"What? As if I would want to carry your bag!"

"Don't deny~"

"Eyy~ just shut up!"

"It's quiet funny to tease you~"

"Teasing is my hobby!"

I stuck out my tongue.

Somehow we managed to talk while walking the last part to school. But it was more about what he did and what I did.

***

He walked me to my class and went to his own. The Queenkas followed him like they were glued to him. I sighed inwardly. I would never be that pretty or that popular like the Queenkas. Though they're mean. Well they're only mean to me!

***

I had one class with him before lunch so he sat right next to me. Sometimes I would stare at him and whenever he noticed that he smirked and elbowed me to pay attention to class. Sometimes I catched him starring but whenever I did he would quickly look away. I got stares from the sides. Of course from the fans. But I didn't pay attention to that. What mattered to me then was that Jungkook was by my side. The fangirls drooled over him whenever he did something and I just wanted to keep him to myself. Then again I had to remind myself that he's an idol. He has so so many fangirls. It felt as if I had to share him with the others.

I had no lunch packed for him and mine was very small so we went to the cafeteria to buy us something. I got stares from everywhere as if they tried to stab me with their looks. After we ate in the cafeteria with Donghyuk and so on we went out with them.

I had some classes with him and he would always walk me to my next class. Maybe to make sure the Queenkas won't kill me? The Queenkas only threw insults at me but these words didn't hit me. I was like bulletproof~!

***

At home I packed some of my things and asked Appa or Oppa to come with me to buy furniture but they were too busy so I asked Jungkook. He said he would come with his Hyungs to help me. BTS liked me for not being fake.

I'm going to spend time with Jungkook~ And B.T.S I sang in my head as I hopped out my room.

 

***

Hope you still like it ><

I've never expected so many ppl would read and subscribe to my fanfic T-T

I never thought someone would even upvote it TT-TT

I always tell myself to not anticipate a lot so I won't be disappointed and now I'm about to explode!!

You know that I always love to read your comments~

Awesome ppl, Author-nim (Thehe am I now officially an Author-Nim? *^-^*) is out.

Bbyong~