Chapter 30

Just Another Fangirl

"I should buy me closet too" I started looking around.

"Buy a big one" Jungkook followed me.

"Why? I don't have that many clothes"

"Yah, it's not only about you. My stuff should fit in too"

"What?!" I stared shocked at him.

"I get it, I get it. I won't live with you in one room before we marry" his hand gestures showed me to calm down.

"I like that one" Jungkook pointed to a big black closet.

"But..."

"She is a princess. Better take that one" Jin appeared and pointed to a white one with many pretty details.

"I like that one too" I agreed with Jin.

"Wait..." I just realized that Jin was there.

"Don't worry, I won't tell the others about your cheesy moment" Jin rolled his eyes.

"So are you actually a couple?" Jin questioned.

"Yes" Jungkook rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Eyy~ the others are already suspicious in what kind of realitionship you two are in. You have to act better" he said before turning.

He called the other's over.

"You seem to be in a serious realitionship I mean 'before we marry'" he told us before the others would reach us.

I blushed madly while Jungkook had only a slight hint of pink on his cheeks. It got awkward.

"(y/n)-ah is blushing again?" J-Hope asked as he stopped infront of us.

***

I decided to buy the white couch with many white cushions. They helped me get all the stuff into my condo. Jungkook was the biggest help. I got the feeling that he wanted to show me how 'strong' he is.

It was 6pm when they finished helping me, though I told them to go and rest. Jungkook however wanted to stay so BTS left without him.

"Don't do anything wrong" Suga yelled while going to the elevator.

It was fun how BTS helped me with that big couch. Jungkook jumped onto the couch after BTS left. He patted the place beside him for me to sit down there.

"Why did you do the most work? I could've done more but you didnt let me" I pouted after I sat down and let him hug me.

"Why should I let you work? You shouldn't get hurt or something"

"Aw~" I looked at him.

"When will you buy a TV?" he asked after imitating me.

"I don't know" I sighed.

"Can you skip school tomorrow and spend some time with me?" he pouted.

"I told you I can't skip school" I poke his cheek.

"And why?" he pouted.

"I promised it my mother" I frowned.

"And not even for me?"

"Stop pouting"

"Why? You're falling for it?" he pouted even more.

"Because you look like and ugly duck" I rolled my eyes.

"Correct: cute duck" he raised both brows for me to approve.

"Eyy~ you're not cute at all"

"Then teach me" he smirked.

"Why should I?"

"Why should you not?"

"I asked first!"

"But I'm older"

"Only one month"

"That still counts"

"Not!"

"So will you?"

"First answer my question"

"What was it?"

"I don't know"

We started laughing for some time.

"Jungkook-ah" I started.

"And where is the 'Oppa'?"

"Nicknames are so cheesy" I faked a disgusted face.

"We don't call each other like that infront of others" he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway... I forgot what I wanted to ask" I sighed.

Jungkook took my wrist and made me facepalm myself. I looked up at him and lightly slapped his cheek.

"You slapped me" he gasped jokingly.

"Idiot" I sighed while shaking my head as it hung low.

"But you like me being an idiot" he was poking my cheeks.

"I actually liked you because you seemed perfect" I rolled my eyes before letting a small laugh escape my lips.

"I'm an idiot only for you" he said somehow proudly.

"Ew~ stop" I pushed myself a bit further away from him.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" he inched closer.

"Away from you" I moved on.

"And why?" he, of course, came closer.

"Because you're being chee~sy" I was already at the edge.

"But you like it~ don't lie~" he made a duck face.

"Stop. That" I poke his forehead since he was too close.

He just shortly squeezed his eyes together and stared at me, still with this pout. While he was staring directly into my eyes, mine travelled all over his face. Eyes, nose and lastly lips. I quickly pecked his lips and moved back to my original position, but this time looking into his eyes.

"Why so short?" he didn't stop to pout.

"Because you're pouting. Like a duck. An ugly one"

"Be honest, you like me face" he had faked an annoyed expression.

"Nope" I was honest.

"Whaaat?" he said in disbelief with a high-pitched voice.

I stuck my tongue out.

"And why?" he had the same annoyed expression as before.

"Because I love it" I whispered, with sparkling eyes?

"Aw~" his expression softened before he had his forehead against mine.

I brushed my nose against his and he did the same to me to... whatever the reason was. But his phone rang so we stopped. My expression was more curious who the caller was and why the person called while he was annoyed. Really annoyed, not like the annoyed face before. He sighed while closing his eyes and then opened them to make eye contact with me.

"Answer" I said quietly.

"I don't want to" he frowned.

"Answer" I said more demanding now.

"But--"

"An~swer"

He sighed again and finally picked up the call. Of course after sitting properly again. I blushed in an instant after realizing what we just did.

"Hyung... Yes..." he turned to me and held in his laugh.

He was amused that I blushed but still went on with the conversation with his Hyung. I hid behind one of the newly bought pillows.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" he hung up and then laughed.

"Don't laugh!" I whined.

"You're just way~ too cute" he messed up my hair.

"That's why you're Cutie~" he kept playing with my hair for some time.

"Anyway... I have to go now" he stood up making me look up at him.

"And leave me alone just like that?" I looked at him with puppy eyes to make him walk me home.

"You can sleep on the couch" he non-chalantly pointed at the newly bought couch.

I pouted even more, trying to look even cuter.

"Stop" he demanded.

"Stop" his voice was more insecure this time since I made my eyes teary.

"Stop?" he stared at me for a short moment before sighing.

"I'll bring you home" he muttered.

"Yay" I cheered and jumped up to him.

"I didn't know you were so mean"

"Thanks~" I flipped my hair.

"I should've known what it meant to be your boyfriend" he mumbled with a small smile before walking with me towards the door.

"But you know I love you~" I made a duck face.

We went to the front door to put on our shoes and went outside. It was dark outside so we didn't expect anyone to recognize him. Also we walked hand-in-hand.

"Oppa~" I poke his cheek while he was staring on the street infront of him.

"Hm~?"

"It's cold~" I expected something from him.

He rolled his eyes at me before his arm was around my shoulders.

"Sorry, I don't have a jacket"

I just leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

***

Long time no see~

First of all: I'm so so sorry to not update 4 such a long time! :o

Okay... others take like one month 2 write the next chapter so thank me 4 actually updating XD

I'm writing like 6 other fanfics and some r just the foreword XD

Also I got a request and I should start soon but 2day I need to prepare this french-presantation (dat waited 4 me 4 a long time and 2morrow I need to give it 2 the teacher and AAH! STRESS!) T-T

Second of all: should I give the girl in this story a name? :P

Third of all: Please comment bcoz when I read the comments I want 2 go on writing but u don't have 2 if u don't want :D I appreciate every subscriber be it 1 who comments or a silent reader :P

Thank U~~ *^-^*