Chapter 12

Just Another Fangirl

Mrs Choi gave us the time to decide what to do. If one team of our class wins we all could go on an expensive class trip.

"What should we do?" Donghyuk asked me and Jungkook.

"What about something like hip-hop?" I anticipated a good reaction.

"Yes, why not? But can you dance?" Jungkook seemed not to believe in me.

"Of course! Why shouldn't I?" I got a bit angry and pouted.

"You look more like you can't dance to hip-hop. Just stay with the cute concept"

"What?! You- I mean- Just-"

"Stop!" Donghyuk laughed.

I pouted and looked down.

"Eyy~ always pouting! Do you think you look cute?" Jungkook ruffled my hair.

I slapped his hand away and tidied up my hair.

"What did I say? Don't just ignore me!" Donghyuk 'butted' in.

To be honest I got butterflies in my stomach as Jungkook touched my hair.

"Then should we decide what kind of song to use?" I continued the previous conversation.

"Why don't we make our own song? Maybe we could gain more points for that" Jungkook suggested.

"Who will make it?" Donghyuk questioned.

"ME!" I raised my hand.

"You can write songs? Hip hop? Not these kawaii stuffs?" Jungkook once again teased me.

"Tsh... You don't even know me so don't question my abilities!" I raised my voice.

"Whatever!" He rolled his eyes.

We planned on which song to use since they didn't believe in me. Actually I never wrote any songs I just wanted to try it out once. In the end we decided that Donghyuk would choose the song, Jungkook would do the choreography and I would choose the clothes.

"Don't worry guys. I won't disappoint you!" I proudly said.

Both of them rolled their eyes.

"What? You don't believe me? Have faith in me at least once!" I frowned and pouted.

"We'll see!" Jungkook said ruffling my hair again.

Class ended and I went to my usual hiding spot: In the corner in the library. There I could even eat something and no one would do anything against it but since I was rarely hungry lately I've only eaten at home with the thoughts that I should at least eat to not die.

There were no tables so it was more like for students to read a book or maybe sleep ther. I don't know why they made this but I liked it. There were even some blankets and pillows. I sat down next to a pile of blankets. I was just about to fall asleep on it but suddenly it moved. I got startlet and sat up properly as fast as I could and looked at the person infornt of me who was under the blankets.

"J-Jungkook?"

"What are you doing here? Stalking me?" He smirked again and there was a hint of a morning voice which I found somehow attractive.

"NO!" I quickly covered my mouth with both my hands. Of course it was nothing good to scream in a library.

"Cute~" he looked quiet sleepy as he messed up my hair for the third time that day.

"Is it that funny to ruin my hair?" I whispered angrily.

He nodded with almost closed eyes making me pout.

"Aigoo~ how cute~" he pinched my cheeks what made me blush.

"Now you're blushing. That's even cuter~" he eye smiled as I quickly covered my face with both my hands.

"Thehe!" He laughed as he messed up my hair for the 4th time.

Why are you doing that to me? Can't I just forget you? The you whom I liked since Kindergarten?

"But you really weren't stalking me?" His teasing expression changed to a maybe curious one?

"No!" I waved my hands in denial.

In the end I was there with Jungkook for the rest of the lunch break. We talked about different stuff but in a whisper. He found out that we went to the same school in Busan.

"How come I never saw you though you were in my Kindergarten and Elementary School?"

"I was always the quiet one..."

 

*flashback*

I was on my way to elementary school with my mother holding my hand. I was like half of my mother's height. I suddenly stopped walking as I saw Jungkook.

"(y/n)-ah, is something wrong?" Umma turned to me and got on my eye level.

"A-ani..." I looked down.

"Is it that boy over there?" She pointed to Jungkook with her head.

"I- umm... yes..." I looked down.

"Aigoo~" She messed up my hair as she stood up straight.

***

In lunch break I sat down leaning against a tree as I watched Jungkook play with his friends. They played badminton.

He never looked at me. I was just like air for him. Even if I was with him in one class he never realized my presence.

*end of flashback*

 

"Oh..." he just nodded.

"Well now I can call you a friend right?" he smiled at me.

"I-if you don't mind" I tried my best to not blush.

"There it is again" he pointed to my face.

"Huh? What is there?" I panicked and touched my face.

"The blush" he smiled. I of course got even redder and hid my face.

"It's cute" he took my hands away from my face.

The bell just had to ring to destroy that moment which made me feel like in heaven. I wanted to spend much more time. We all would want to spend more time with him, rite?

"Looks like we'll have to go to class... What do you have next?" he saked non-chalantly.

"Umm... I-I think E-English?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering?" he wrinkled his nose.

"I-I'm sorry" I sighed.

"It's cute" he stood up. Of course I blushed.

"Are you not going?" he didn't look away even for just one second.

He lend me a hand for me to take as I couldn't process it. Why is he so nice to me now? Didn't he just see me as a fangirl?

"You're so slow" he said as he grabbed my hand to make me stand up.

He held my hand gentle so I wish we could stay like that just a little longer.

"Are  you buffering or why aren't you walking or talking or doing anything?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Eyy~ what sorry? Let's go!" he pushed me with his hands on my back to make me walk.

***

"Weren't you in America for one year?" I questioned his english abilities.

"I'm good in english! Wait. How did you know I was in America? Aren't you my fan?" he defended himself.

"Don't change the subject! We have to end this partner work"

"Let's do it like that: I'm partner and you're work"

"Perfect solution" I rolled my eyes at him.

I forgot that Jungkook had fans and just then I could feel how I was stabbed with the glares of the Queenkas.

"Ew~ these are some ugly glares" Jungkook said making a disgusted look at the Queenkas.

I looked at them as they realized that Jungkook disliked the way they were looking at me.

"Were you avoiding me because of them?" he looked at me with a normal expression.

"Huh? Oh umm... I guess yes..."

"You guess" he rolled his eyes.

"And now in English please" I said in english.

"Shut up" he answered in English back.

"Is that everything you've learned in English?" I asked back in Korean.

"Don't you dare look down on me!"

"But I just did"

"Yah!"

***

Jungkook decided to walk with me to the next bus stop. He needed to go to the bus and that bus stop was on my way anyways. And there he was. That weird Ahjussi. I tugged a bit on Jungkook's shirt.

"J-Jungkook, c-can I come with you?" I asked worried as the bus got closer.

"Huh? Why? To stalk me?" he smirked again. But it was soon washed away as he saw how scared I looked.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"N-not really. There is an Ahjussi who's been following me" I looked at Jungkook and then to that weird man.

"What?" he followed where I looked.

As the bus door opened Jungkook pulled me in with him and snapping me back to reality.

***

There it is! :o

It's DAEBAK to have so many DAEBAK subscribers~ :D

Hope I won't disappoint you guys ^^