Chapter 31

Just Another Fangirl

"Are you sure you don't want to skip school?" Jungkook pleaded through the phone.

"How many times should I tell you that?" I clicked my tongue.

"But I won't be here till Sunday" he whined.

"If you want to go on with that then I'll hang up"

"Wait! Alright, I'll stop. But can you at least come and give me a goodbye-hug?" I heard in his voice that he was pouting.

"Now I can agree with you" I rolled my eyes.

"Yay! Then... See you soon?" he cheered.

"Yes, Annyeong~" I waved even though he couldn't see that.

It was still early and I had a lot of time when I left the house to visit Jungkook.

***

"(y/n)~" he cheered quietly while taking my hand in his.

"The others are still asleep" he smiled at me.

"I thought you're the one nobody can wake up?" I looked at him suspicious.

"My girlfriend is here so how can I sleep?" he sat down on the floor and patted the space beside him.

I sat down and he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. His head was on mine while mine was on his shoulder.

"I will miss you so bad" he kissed the top of my head.

"Make sure you will call me everyday when you get time. Arasseo?" I looked at him with a frown.

"Arasseo!" he smiled securely at me with a nod.

"I'll make something to eat" I stood up but he held my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the kitchen maybe?" I pointed to the kitchen innocently.

"No, you'll stay with me for at least five minutes" he pouted.

I sighed as a sign that I gave up and returned to the very same position we were just some moments ago.

"Fun thing, we are so close even though we just started dating" I commented.

"Do you want us to go on slower?"

"Actually I like being so close to someone"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Don't you even dare to betray me!"

"I'm not even thinking about that"

"And don't leave like how my family did"

"I have no reason to"

"Don't you dare to look at other girls"

"I have only you, you know?"

"And keep your promises"

"I will. But why are you telling me that?"

"To make sure that you're mine and only mine"

"You should promise me the same thing"

"I promise but I'll only keep it if you do the same"

"I promise"

We pinky-promised and I walked into the kitchen. He followed me and just stared at me while I was cooking.

"Stop staring" I said my back still facing him.

"Your back-view is just so beautiful, how could I not stare? Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"A little"

"Fine I won't stare at you anymore"

I sighed reliefed untill I froze. He hugged me. His arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Woah! Calm down! Why are you so tensed?" he widened his eyes as he pulled away a little to look at me.

"Because you gave me a small heart attack" I rolled my eyes at him and relaxed a bit.

"Am I that awesome?" he held his right cheek with one hand.

"No" I flicked his forehead.

"Ouch" he whined while rubbing his forehead.

"I'm not going to say sorry" I continued to cook but he back hugged me again.

I stopped what I was doing to look at him with a fake annoyed expression.

"I can't cook like that"

"I don't care~ eh eh eh eh eh~" he started singing and dancing.

"Didn't you say the others are sleeping?" I laughed.

He quickly covered his mouth and stopped performing.

"I'm sorry~" he whispered.

"Don't apologize to her" a third voice joined our conersation.

"Hyung"

"Lucky you since it's just me" Jin rolled his eyes and then smiled lightly.

"Are the other Hyungs still sleeping?" Jungkook questioned as the older one walked in.

"Yes, but if you keep singing like that then they'll wake up" Jin said non-chalantly as he leaned against the counter.

"(y/n)-ah, why is a girl like you even dating a boy like him?" Jin asked me.

"I don't know myself. Why are you asking?"

"It's just... you're a perfectionist, smart and neat, and he is... he is Jungkook. He is messy and you know that he got 4/100 points in the math exam?"

My jaw dropped as I heard that. Yes, I heard rumours that he failed one exam but I thought that wasn't true.

"Hyung!" Jungkook frowned.

"What? She's allowed to know that. Every fan already knows!" Jin said relaxed as Jungkook got a bit nervous.

"I thought that these were lies" I held back my laughter.

Jungkook just sighed while looking down at his feet.

"That's awesome~! You're not perfect" I tried to laugh as quiet as possible.

They looked at me as if I was insane.

"What? I have now something to " I reasoned out with an innocent eyes.

"You definitely can NOT tease me" Jungkook threatened.

"I can~"

"No!" he started tickling me.

Jin left quietly as he saw that he was third wheeling.

"These kids won't listen to me" he shook his head.

"If they want to keep their realitionship a secret then they should be more careful"

"Hyung" V stopped infront of Jin.

"What is going on in the kitchen?" V asked innocently.

"Are the others awake?" Jin asked not giving V an answer.

"Only Jimin and me for now but Hoseok seems to wake up soon"

"This kids just can't keep quiet. And Jungkook's friend is cooking that's why it's so noisy" Jin asnwered V's previous question.

"Sht!" I tried to mute Jungkook out but he was still laughing.

"You will wake the others up" I yelled in a whisper before laughing.

"You did already" V yawned as he walked in.

"I'm sorry" I bowed.

"Sorry" Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"You too good morning" V smiled.

"(y/n) is making us breakfast?" he pointed to the prepared ingredients on the counter.

"No. It's only for me~. Right, (y/n)?" Jungkook smiled proudly at first and then looked at me expecting something from me.

"It's for everyone except you. You always say how horrible my cooking is" I smiled and then squinted my eyes at him.

He gasped but then smiled mischievously. His action made my eyes grow wide.

"You just want everyone to suffer except me! Probably you poisoned it but since you like me--" he couldn'T finish what he was saying before I put a carrot in his mouth.

V gave me thumbs up before leaving with that grin of his.

"Jungkook! Congratulation everyone woke up because of you" Jin walked in again.

Jungkook and I just stared blankly at the older male before he laughed at us.

"You two are so cute" he smiled.

"Anyway what are you--" Jin was cut off by J-Hope.

"(y/n)-ie is here? Where?"

"In the kitchen" V answered non-chalantly.

"I'll get there first!" Jimin almost shouted as he rushed to the kitchen.

"(y/n)-ie~!" J-Hope and Jimin cheered brightly as soon as they saw me.

Jimin hugged me first and spun me around while I just smiled already not seeing anything.

"How long will you keep doing that?" J-Hope asked before he stopped Jimin from spinning me.

Now it was J-Hope who spun me.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined for the nth time that day.

"What?" J-Hope stopped and looked at Jungkook, but his arms were still around me.

"You both make her dizzy. Now go! You two weren't invited anyway..." he mumbled the last part.

"I can't leave this princess with you. I don't trust you" J-Hope answered back.

"I'm the one who should be saying that"

"But you didn't. You lost"

Jungkook pouted and I escaped from J-Hope.

"I know her better than you do" Jungkook challenged.

"I bet you treat her badly" J-Hope accepted.

As the went on with their argument I hid behind Jimin

"They're scary" I whispered to Jimin.

"I know" he whispered back while he turned his head to me lightly.

"Let's get out here" he suggested and we slowly sneaked out there.

"(y/n)!" Jungkook called me by my full name.

"Get back here" he demanded.

I grinned after sighing and walked back in while Jimin joined the others in watching TV.

"This Ahjussi won't annoy you anymore" Jungkook pointed to J-Hope.

"Yah! Who are you calling an Ahjussi?"

"You"

Jungkook wrapped one arm around my waist ever so casually and walked away in an arrogant way. Jin poked Jungkook's side so he would realize that he was doing skinship infront of his Hyungs. Jungkook quickly let his hands hang loose by his sides. Awkward~

"Yah! I wanted to cook" I frowned at Jungkook and stomped back to the kitchen.

He followed me for a few steps until I stopped short after I realized that he followed me.

"You will NOT follow me" I pointed at him and he pouted in defeat.

While preparing their and my breakfast I listened to their conversation. They were talking about the trip to Japan and the 1 year Anniversary. Soon after they would come back from Japan they would celebrate the debut day of BTS. I was smiling the whole time.

"It's finished" I yelled.

As soon as I called them it was quiet for a moment and in the blink of an eye they were next to me. Somehow Jungkook managed to be close to me. Like very close. He naturally wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. All of them were close to me to see the just finished food on the pan. Just why was my heart beating like crazy whenever he was close to me? Sigh... Actually I know the answer. Who doesn't?

I told them to prepare the table and they did what I asked them to do. While they prepared the table in the living room I packed secretly some food for Jungkook. His lunch made me smile like an idiot because I put in a lot of effort. As if he read my mind he walked in. I planned to hide it in his bag so I was surprised that he walked in. I left the lunch box on the counter. It was a mess anyway.

We walked in and sat beside each other. The boys were complete dorks but that made me adore them even more. Before I could swallow the first bite I looked on the clock and choked on the food in my mouth. Jungkook patted my back and looked at me with worried and wide eyes just like everyone else did.

"I'm gonna be late for school" I quickly stood up after I calmed down.

I quickly grabbed my bag and stormed out the dorm after bidding them goodbye quickly and telling them to have a good time in Japan. I couldn't even hug Jungkook since I was in such a rush. The lunch box was completly forgotten by myself.

BTS was surprised that I already had to go.

 

***

I am back!!!

I missed U~~ T-T

Sorry I didn't update for sooo long TT-TT

It's just... I'm busy with school (not homework or projects but I'm soo tired lately and I always sleep after school(I even sleep in school! But Psht! My teachers and classmates don't know about that!)) and when I have free time I plan to go out with my Unnies~ (the ones that are so awsum and read my fanfic~ and did a placard for me~ and fangirl over it~ (I LUV U~!))

And I had a mental breakdown when the tickets for the BTS Fanmeet in Berlin weren't bought like I already had the money for the best tickets and I went through so much stress bcoz of that and then this *crying a whole river* TToTT (and the album Skool Luv Affair Special Addition got lost and maybe I never see it ._. *crying one more river*)

But luckily I can go to the KCulture Festival in Düsseldorf and go to the fansign with VIXX and GOT7. I'm not sure about Block B but they will be there like AAAAH ASDFHGF MBLAQ BLOCK B VIXX GOT7 BTOB Ailee

Sorry this part took much longer than I expected it ><

Anyway... I LUV U!! *throws hugs and kisses*

Gomawoyo~~ *^-^*

It's just... I went through a lot and I just need to tell it every1! It's the way I am XD