Chapter 8

Just Another Fangirl

I told them they could go home but these boys didn't want to leave me alone.

"I'll be fine. Really!" I told them for the ninth time in these past five minutes.

We were in the lobby and I tried to get rid of them. Actually, I liked how they cared for me but at one point it got annoying. Very annoying.

"Then let's go to someone else!" Sungmin suggested.

"You can go without me!" I whined.

"(y/n)-ah! You, Jungkook and me have to get closer for this school project at the end of the year, right?" Donghyuk stated.

"So let's look at this situation as a chance to get closer... 'kay?" He expected me to accept.

"But we get along well enough" I just wanted to get rid of them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I like these guys but it's just too much. This was more than the daily dosis I needed.

"Please~ Listen to your Oppas" Taejoon kinda teased.

"Yah! We're all from the same year!" I slightly stomped my feet.

"But not the same month~" He sang.

"What do I have to do so you would leave me alone?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Do Aegyo!" Sungmin suggested something again.

"She does it all the time! y dance!!" Minwoo's eyes brightened up.

"W-WHAT?! NO! NEVER!" I yelled.

But it looked like all the others agreed to it.

"FINE! Then go on annoying me!" I gave up with a sigh.

"My Oppa will soon tell me that I could go home!" I hoped he would do that.

"Doesn't look like that" Minwoo pointed out.

"Wae?"

"That what he did there didn't look like he would hurry and clean the mess and so on..." He said with a raised brow.

The others held back their laughter but I couldn't get what Minwoo just said.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I was just too confused.

"Guys, she is too~ innocent!" Taejoon pinched my cheek but I just looked at him confused and slapped his hand away.

***

In the end I gave up and went with them to another coffee shop. With the time the weather got only worser. Donghyuk left earlier thanks to a call which told him that his parents are off for work and his sisters are alone. Taejoon had practice which he totally forgot. Jungmin had homework to do and Minwoo wanted to help. Sungmin wasn't allowed to stay out late for 2 months. That means I was left with Jungkook.

"You must be squealing inwardly" Jungkook said with a smirk as he leaned back on his chair, arms crossed over his chest.

"Why shoudl I?" I whined.

"You're an ARMY and I'm the Golden Maknae of BTS" He stated in a teasing matter.

"Maybe I'm an ARMY but that doesn't mean I like you!" I furrowed my brows together.

"And who do you like?" He raised his head.

"Jin!" I lied. I don't have a bias.

"He is too old for you"

"Age doesn't matter!"

"It matters"

"Why? Are you disappointed?"

"Why should I be?"

"Because the most of your fans are Noonas. You thought I was a Noona!"

"You know, I'll probably date a Noona"

"And why should I care? I like Jin still more!"

"Why Jin Hyung?"

"Because he is Kim Seokjin?"

"That's not an answer!"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Yah! I asked first"

"I asked last!"

"Tch. Whatever"

I just narrowed my brows at him as he looked out the window. Ohmagawd. He looks so handsome~! NO! Stop it! He is'nt worth my thoughts!

"Looks like the rain won't stop anytime sooner" He stated looking at me. Luckily I got out of my 'trance' before he looked at me.

"And I don't have an umbrella" I hid my head in my palms while my elbows rested on the table.

"I don't have one either" I couldn't see his actions since my eyes were behind my fingers.

"What now?" I asked raising my head back up.

"We could wait untill it gets better"

But where should I go? I don't want to know how the appartment looks like now or what Oppa did.

"Do you wanna come to my home?" He brought me back to reality.

"Huh?"

"I live just around the corner"

"Would it be really okay for you?"

"Well, I don't think you want to go to your home right now"

"And the others?"

"Who? My hyungs? They will come maybe tomorrow since they're all practicing"

"Don't you have to practice?"

"I told them I had to learn"

"You such a liar~" I sang quietly but he heard it. And started to sing and dance in his seat.

"See me see me ya~" And we both continued.

We weren't loud. Actually we were almost whispering. Luckily the rain stopped after five minutes. I took the chance and went home after biding Jungkook goodbye. I was in a rush since the rain could come any second again. Why did he want me to stay? Damn! Now I have no choice but to go home to the mess what Oppa did.

***

To my surprise it was clean. But Oppa was no where to be found! I sighed and went straight to the bathroom. This isn't the first time I was left alone with Jungkook... And I would've had to clean up the gym with him... Maybe because Jimin and Minseok were left in gym they didn't talk to me! No! I forgot about Jungkook's fans! I am so dead!!

***

Just how I expected it I was greeted with a letter in my locker.

'We told you to leave Jungkook alone!

You're such a ! Six guys at the same time. Isn't that too much?

Don't ever go next to Jungkook or Donghyuk or any of these guys!

Be prepared for hell!'

Yepp. These six guys were the Kingkas and I didn't even realize it untill it hit me. There were always girls drooling over them, they always got love letter in their lockets and the most girls confessed to them. No matter how pretty the girls were these 6 idiots rejected them.

Now I was always on the rooftop for 1 week. It sounds so dramatic but I didn't want anyone to find me. I sat down leaning on the wall as I took out the last gift from my mother out of my backpack. I disliked talking to myself so I only looked at it. Umma, where are you? Appa seems to have a lover and Oppa has a girlfriend. Now I can't even talk to the only people who I could call friends! Umma, I-- My thoughts were  inturrupted as someone snapped my teddy bear out of my hands. I looked up only to meet the eyes of an angry Queenka.

 

***

So now the actual story starts... rite?

And besides... I have now like 5 ideas for fanfics XD

I think I will start the other fanfics soon :P

If you don't mind... What do you think about it so far?

Does it disappoint you?

Sorry for my not perfect English and Thanks for reading and staying with me TT^TT