Chapter 7

Just Another Fangirl

I love to draw but I'm not good at it since I never learned anything. We had to do landscapes. The one thing I'm the worst at. Being the nice guy Minwoo is, he helped me and told me some basic things so I could learn fast.

***

Some weeks passed and I still hadn't the chance to talk to Jimin or Minseok. Damn they didn't even answer m text messages properly. Only 'Sorry i'm busy' was everything I got! In school I would be sometimes with Donghyuk and friends and sometimes on the rooftop if I couldn't find any of the 6 guys. Sometimes I would get bullied by the Queenkas. It was nothing big I would only get some bad words or the would say I should leave their 'Jungkook Oppa' alone. It's a bit disgusting because they are older than him. Oppa had not a lot of time for me. He has a girlfriend now... Appa also found himself someone but he's still denying their releationship. I actually hoped Oppa and Appa wouldn't spend much time with their loved ones since I would be always alone. But I couldn't be a child forever so I just hoped they would be happy with their decisions.

That was just a summary of the past weeks. Nothing interesting at all happened.

***

The whole school day I was with Donghyuk and friends. Including Jungkook which was the reason I got glares from the 5 girls. I just ignored it. After school I would have to walk alone, or I could ask Minseok I thought. Oh how wrong I was. He already left with Jimin. So I actually was Amor but they didn't even thank me. I probably made him confess and I defenitely made them an official couple! I don't need the 'thank you' but I still don't want to be ignored...

"(y/n), are you free for today?" Sungmin asked leaning forward while walking to reach my eye level.

"Actually no. My family isn't home so I don't need to cook for today" I smiled.

"You cook everyday? Isn't it the job of your mother?" Taejoon questioned.

"My mother? She... died" I looked down with a sad expression.

Jungkook hit Taejoon in the stomache for his questioned which made me giggle.

"You couldn't know so no hitting here" I smiled looking up.

"You wanna come with us to a coffee shop?" Donghyuk asked.

"Yes i would love to!" I cheered putting my fists up in happiness. Then I remembered I forgot my wallet. I put my hands down and frowned.

"But I don't have my wallet..." I said.

"I can pay for you" Jungmin flashed me a smiled which made me smile too.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I'm a man so I have enough money to pay for the coffee of a pretty girl!" he smiled proudly.

"I am pretty?" I cheered. I just love to get comploments.

"Yes, you are" he rolled his eyes. I just giggled at his statement.

"You like being called pretty, don't you?" Sungmin asked bluntly.

"I like every type of compliments since I rarely get some" I laughed.

"WHAT?!" all of them were shocked. Even Jungkook!

"Why you so shocked?" I raised one brow.

Are they saying I should be getting compliments all the time?

"I expected you to be popular" Minwoo said.

"I thought you were the Queenka!" Taejoon said.

"Am I that pretty? I don't think of myself as ugly but I don't think I'm that pretty... Stop overreacting!!" I almost mumbled the first part.

***

"Doesn't BTS have a song called 'Coffee'?" I asked while taking my Caramel Macchiato.

"Yes, we have. Now be honest, you are a big fan of BTS right?" Jungkook asked almost smirking.

"What? No! I just like this one song!" I defended myself. I told the truth, 'Coffee' is my favourite song of ORLU82.

"What do you think of 'We On'?" He leaned in smirking a little, elbow on the table and his palm supporting his head.

"This is such an awesome song--" I covered my mouth with both my hands. Jungkook was now grinning. All of them laughed.

"That's not funny!!" I said blushing and looked down.

"It's cute~" Jungmin said still laughing. I got even redder.

"Look at that blushing face" Sungmin said pointing to me. I covered my face with my hands.

"Cute~" all of them sing-songed.

Just when I thought I lost two friends I gained 6 new ones. He will look at me only as a fangirl rather than a friend... sigh

After all calmed down Jungkook started talking again.

"Just admit it, you are an A.R.M.Y. So who do you like the most?" I guess I can't lie anymore...

"Okay okay, FINE! I'm an ARMY... But I don't have a bias there. And it won't be you!" I pointed at him.

"But I thought you were here because of me" He pouted lightly.

"Ew! Don't pout it's disgusting!" I said faking a disgusted face.

"Don't lie! That's fanservice!" He fought back.

"Stop it. Now!" Donghyuk interrupted us.

Everyone was laughing now. I loved being the center even if they teased me. But I'm not an attention ! I wouldn't do stupid things to have all the attention... I hope you can get what I mean. After sitting there for maybe 2 hours we finally decided to go home. They really wanted to see my home so I agreed. No one was home anyway.

I thought I would come home at maybe 8pm but it was only 6pm so I decided to text my brother.

'Oppa, are you already home? I'll come earlier and bring some friends over' I texted him in the elevator.

'WHAT?! NO! DON'T COME IN!'

'Huh? Wae?' I was just about to open the door with 6 idiots behind me.

I opened the door and peeked inside. It was a mess! My brother ran to the door and closed it quickly. Did he have no shirt on?!

"Sorry guys, another time" I said with guilt in my voice.

Just what did he do there?

 

***

Thanks to all the subscribers~ ^^

It makes me want to keep going on with the story *^-^*

I think this fanfic will end earlier than I expected ><

And OMONA! Did you listen to BTS - Miss Right ? I just can't handle my feels *-*

Anyway... Thank you once again!!! :D

PS: I'm srsly too lazy for this world XD Too lazy to read it all over XP