Chapter 32

Just Another Fangirl

I knew I would miss him... but that is too much! Only five minutes ago I was with him! And-- my thoughts were cut off as Sungmin was suddenly infront of me.

"Sungmin~" I cheered brightly.

"(y/n)~" he did the same.

"But where is Jungkook? Don't you usually come with him?" he looked around.

"He's going to Japan in the evening"

"And he didn't give me a goodbye hug" he gasped jokingly.

"Did you get one?" he raised a brow before we both started walking to school.

We were only some minutes away from school.

"Nope" I pouted looking at the ground.

"Then you'll get one from me~" he suddenly backhugged me.

I froze in his embrace.

"I see you don't like skinship" he pouted while letting me go.

"Sorry~" I smiled apologetically at him.

"Speaking of Jungkook... do you like him?" he looked at the ground.

"What? Yes, of course. He's my friend" I smiled while mentally slapping myself. I almost told him that Jungkook is my boyfriend!

"I mean--" Thanks god, Taejoon cut him off.

"Annyeong (y/n)~ and Sungmin" he placed non-chalantly an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Taejoon-ah, she dislikes skinship" Sungmin flicked Taejoon's forehead, causing him to rub his forehead with his hand that was on me.

"Aish" Taejoon held his hand high as if to slap Sungmin but it was just to threaten him a bit.

We walked together to school. It was just Sungmin and Taejoon fooling around and me giggling to myself as they kept arguing. The same as always.

***

I kept sighing the whole day, thinking what Jungkook's doing while I was in school. Before the lunch break I didn't think of anything bad but then I saw the Queenkas.

"That's right. BTS is in Japan for some days" the blonde one said proudly.

"What will we do now" the small one smirked.

I walked past them. Honestly, I didn't want to listen to them.

"Sungmin~" I smiled as I jumped to him.

He was closing his locker and turned to smile at me. I held his arm with both hands. These Queenkas were freaking me out so I just had to hold onto somebody. Maybe that was a mistake...

"I thought you dislike skinship?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"These Queenkas are scaring me" I whispered to Sungmin, looking at the Queenkas.

"Aah~ well then... let's go to the others" he smiled.

"How was your day till now?" he started, still looking straight.

"Boring" I sighed.

"And your day?" I looked up at him with a smile.

"Boring too. But now you're here and the next classes too" he smiled at me at the end.

As I saw the other guys at their usual table I held my hands behind my back and hopped to the table.

"(y/n)~" Donghyuk smiled brightly while chewing.

I greeted them and sat down.

"Don't you want to eat something?" Sungmin placed his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"I forgot" I facepalmed myself and walked with him to get some food.

Sungmin and I had a small-talk and then we just went along the conversation the other had.

"(y/n), where's Jungkook?" Donghyuk asked out of the blue.

"He's in Japan" I frowned with a pout.

"You seem to miss him a lot" Taejoon commented.

"Of course, he's a good friend of mine!" I almost blushed.

"You should've heard how she kept sighing" Donghyuk blurted out and made my eyes widen as I blushed.

"Aw~ look, she's blushing" Jungmin pointed out.

"You like him don't you?" Donghyuk smirked. Did he know about me and Jungkook?

"Of course...he's my friend..." I mumbled looking on my half eaten food.

"Nothing more?" Taejoon joined.

"You just need to add one more word before friend" Minwoo leaned forward just like the other two.

"(y/n)!" Choi called me.

I was thankful and scared. Thankful that I could maybe hide my secret. Scared because... she is a Queenka and she hates me. What's there to be not scared?

"Min. Ha. Neul. Don't you hear me?"

I excused myself before I stood up until someone held my hand.

"You sure?" Sungmin asked. Worry filled his eyes as he looked at me.

I smiled lightly and nodded so he let go of my hand.

"What's wrong?" Jungmin asked Sungmin as I turned.

Their voices faded away as I walked to Choi who was at the door.

"Don't you know what the Queenkas did?" was the last I heard as their voicec became one of the many other in this room.

There was whisper here and there. As I was next to her she told me to follow her and as soon as we were in the upper floor where nobody was she grabbed my hair with a lot of force. I winced in pain but she just snorted and threw me on the floor.

Maybe they looked girly and fragile they knew how to hurt somebody.

Kim joined her. As I tried to get up the just put their feet on me to prevent me from standing up. They threw many hurtful comments at me and as I kept struggling their feet became stronger. Soon I had heels on my face. While they made me insecure about my looks and personality they occasionally put more strenght to squeeze my face to the ground. The floor was dirty just like their shoes and words. The more words left their mouth the more my self confidence left.

I had always told myself that I am pretty. Maybe I didn't fully believe that but people kept calling me pretty and cute but now that they bluntly told me how ugly I am, espacially the parts I already had no confidence in but hoped no one would notice, I didn't know how to react.

Don't cry. Don't show them that you're weak. Don't cry. They will know what hurts you. Don't cry. Jungkook wouldn't want that. Just don't cry, (y/n).

"There is still some time left" Kim smirked.

"And Jungkook isn't here to protect you" Choi laughed.

"Do you think he--" Kim shut me up with a kick.

It wasn't with full force since she knew what would happen if she did.

"You have no right to say anything" she said and actually she made me believe that.

"You little-" Donghyuk cut himself off. He knew I couldn't listen to curses.

"Oppa" she stepped back.

"That just makes me hate you even more" he said through gritted teeth as he rushed to me.

"But Op--"

"STOP! Calling me that. That's disgusting. That makes me wanna throw up, you know?" he was angry.

He helped me up and dusted off the dirt on my clothes and hair.

"Dong- (y/n)!" Sungmin came and as soon as he saw me worry was seen all over his face. He rushed to me as Donghyuk 'handed' me over to him.

"Who--"

"Kim and Choi" Donghyuk answered before Sungmin could ask.

Sungmin brought me to the nurse's room. She treated my wounds that weren't that horrible how I expected. The medicine tasted horrible but it helped. She said I should stay there for the next two hours and Sungmin could take care of me. As she left I laid back on the bed with Sungmin sitting on a chair right next to me.

"(y/n)..." he looked down and his voice was different from his happy tone.

"Hm?" I just stared at the ceiling.

"I- um... You and Jungkook... what (...)" he mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Don't mumble" I frowned.

"You two are close, right? Isn't he busy with his schedule?" he asked quickly.

"Ah~ he wasn't that busy recently" I looked back at the ceiling with a smile playing on my lips.

"And don't you live on the opposite side of town from Jungkook?" he smiled too. I guessed it was faked but I was afraid to ask.

"I'm moving" I confessed.

"What? Really?" he looked surprised.

"Yea..." I laughed bitterly.

"Isn't it something good?" he looked suspicious at me.

"Honestly... I love my father and my brother but... they... kinda left me" I let out a sigh.

"And isn't that really expensive?" he questioned again.

"My father has a small but growing company and with the help of his new wife and of my brother's wife he makes it bigger" a tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it off with my sleeve.

"I'm sorry..." he looked down with a frown.

"Don't be. It's not your fault anyway. Actually, I am sorry"

"For what?" he looked at me again.

"For being weak. Maybe I should learn self defense or something so nobody should worry about me"

"And I am sorry for not being there to protect you. I will from now on" he took my hand.

"You don't need to" I panicked inside.

He took my hand. He said he's going to protect me. That's not good. Jungkook, you idiot, where are you?

I took my hand back and patted his head with a small smile.

"Why are you so serious and sad? That doesn't fit you" the tears still blurred my vision a bit.

"Don't pat my head!" he sat straight and started patting my head.

"Ouch" I rubbed my forehead.

"Oops! I totally forgot. Sorry~~"

He quickly stood up and placed an ice pack on top of my head.

I just sat there and let him do that. It kinda comforted me. How I wish it was Jungkook who is with me. Oppa, you won't get mad at me, right? I smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling at?" he questioned.

"Thinking about Oppa" I smiled with closed eyes.

"Oppa?"

"You know I have an older brother, right?" I looked at him still smiling.

(y/n), you saved yourself last second!

***

Last two classes I had with Donghyuk so he picked me up and we walked together to class. I thanked Sungmin for taking care of me but he said that it was an excuse for him to not attend class.

"You're alright, right?" Donghyuk asked as we sat down on our seats and waited for the teacher, just like the our classmates.

I nodded with a smile.

***

Class ended and they wanted to walk me home so I let them. There was no point in fighting and I really appreciated their presence and that Ahjussi didn't follow me.

At home, as expected, there was no one so there I stood, infront of my mirror and only seeing the bad points of myself. I am pretty. I am pretty. I am not pretty... But Jungkook siad I am. He likes me the way I am, right? He won't look at other girls, just like he promised. He wouldn't break a promise, right? But then again I only know him in person for such a short time. Should I tell him about my insecurity? But what if he didn't notice my bad points? If I tell him he'll realize that I have these ugly parts of me... (y/n), clean your thoughts! Forget what they said. Who are they for me to care about? I have Jungkook! I sighed. I lost my self confidence, only seeing the bad parts of me, and now I was afraid to see Jungkook ever again.

Just as I thought about him he called me.

"Oppa~"

'Cutie~' he was tired.

"Did you have a hard day?" I frowned worried.

'I just slept the whole flight' he laughed shortly making me giggle.

"How was it?" I was full of energy again after hearing his voice.

'Great but there was something missing'

"What was missing?"

'You'

"Ew~ cheesy~" I cringed.

'Only for you~'

"Won't you stop?"

'Why should I? It obviously makes you happy, so why should I stop?'

"That sounds weird but I missed you" I pouted.

'That's not weird. I would miss me too'

"When you come back I'll first have to slap your arm" I rolled my eyes.

'Now that I know the future I will try my best to avoid you'

"Naw~ you can't avoid me!"

'Right, I can't let my girlfriend die because of missing me'

"Don't you miss me?" I pouted with a frown.

'Of course I do. Why would I call you while the Hyungs are sleeping?'

"Oh no! Your precious sleeping time is cut off because of me" I gasped.

'Don't you dare to end this call!'

"I don't since you missed me~"

'My day was boring so how was your?'

"I want to tell you everything in person, Oppa~"

'Can't you tell me now?'

"I want to hug while telling you that" I frowned.

'Did something bad happen? (y/n), don't make me worry'

"Don't worry!"

'How? The Queenkas probably did something, right? And I can't even protect you'

"Don't worry, Oppa. Sungmin, Donghyuk, Taejoon, Minwoo and Jungmin are there and look over me when I can't"

'The fact that it's them who are next to you makes me sad'

"Eyy~ even if they confess or something I couldn't accept them anyways. Do you know how long I had a crush on you? Don't get jealous"

'I'm not jealous!'

"But sounds like you are"

'I'm not!'

"Just admit it"

'No'

"Fine. I have to make notes for you and you should sleep now, Oppa"

'I began the call so I'm going to end it'

"Oppa, you're not tired?"

'Hearing your voice is energizing'

"Aw~ and you make my day soo much happier. Can't you come back earlier? I need a hug and I can't just hug anyone"

'I'll try my best'

"Oppa..."

'Hm?'

"Can you... nevermind"

'Can I what?'

"Nothing. Nevermind"

'Sing you to sleep?'

"M-maybe..."

'Cutie~ of course I can"

He started singing. His voice made melt away but I quickly collected myself as he stopped.

'How was it?'

"Beautiful"

'Now go to sleep. Good night'

"Good night, Oppa. I love you" I mumbled the last part.

'I love me too'

"Oppa" I whined.

'I love you too' he laughed.

We hung up and I decided to copy the notes for Jungkook but as I sat down to start I thought that he could just take me notes if he needed so I went straight to bed.

 

***

So here I am!

I will soon have summer holiday. That mean I can update more often ^-^/

School has been killing me recently... the teachers are stupid. My classmates are stupid.

I need a Jungkook. At least this HipHop Monster TT-TT

But at least I finally got my Album TT-TT (I got a V Photo card *-*)

I couldn't go to the fanmeet ._. Mental Breeaaaker! But they will have a real concert next year at least, rite? TT^TT

(J-)Hopefully I can update more but I can't promise that bcoz I'm going thru a lot and I need to do a lot and I'm always tired so I'm sorry ><

I'm a bad Author-nim T-T

BUT! I'm thinking of adding Jimin and Minseok in the next chapters! I have already a plan :P

I hope I won't disappoint you~~

And please comment TT-TT I get all the energy to go on writing it thru ur texts and if there aren't many I think I did a bad job and that I should delete this fic ><

My insecurities are killing me ._.

Thanks for dealing with me TT-TT

You're all so awsum TTuTT