Chapter 23

Just Another Fangirl

How could I fall asleep in his clothes?! I'm so stupid!!! But he liked it... Is that good or bad? He's going to tease me because of that!

I changed quickly to a long dress. It covered my legs perfectly. I braided my hair to one side and put on a tiny bit of eyeliner on. I placed Jungkook's clothes in a plastic bag. With my bag on my right shoulder and the plastic bag in my left hand I walked into the living room. I held the plastic bag up so he could take it but he just stared at it.

"What am I supposed to do with it?" he pointed at the bag.

"This are your clothes you forgot yesterday" I said awkwardly.

He took the hoodie out of the bag.

"You keep that and I take the rest with me" he gave me the hoodie.

"W-what?" I looked with a shocked expression to him.

"It looked good on you so keep it"

"Umm... O-okay" I took it slowly.

He messed up my hair with a grin. My face was red so hid behind the hoodie. The hoodie was red too so there wasn't much a difference. He pulled my hands down and grinned at me.

"You're so cute"

Thanks for making me blush even more!

"Okay... um... Let's go?" I said and walked to the door.

Appa went out when Jungkook came.

"Do you know how to reach the mall?" I asked as we walked to the elevator.

He just nodded as he pressed the button for the elevator.

"Do you know what you're going to buy?" he questioned me.

"Nuh-uh. I think maybe some shoes, dresses or make-up. Or we can go somewhere else if you don't want to" I opened the door so that Jungkook could go in first.

"I need shoes so... We could go to a café or something like that" he pressed the button for the lobby.

I nodded happily and he smiled.

"The weather is going to be good today" he smiled as we walked out the elevator.

"I want to go to the beach" I sighed hoping he wouldn't hear it.

He opened the door for me and we walked to the subway while talking about random things. In the subway we couldn't really talk because everyone there was on their phone so we decided to text each other even though we were next to each other.
As we walked out we talked again. Soon we reached the mall. We didn't want to melt under the sun.

The first shop was a shoe store. I walked only behind him and sometimes he would ask me what I think about the shoes. After some time I saw a pair of shoes and walked away from him. The shoes were high but cute and I looked at the price tag.

"You want to buy that" Jungkook popped out behind me over my right shoulder.

I jumped in surprise and almost let the shoe fall.

"I think so" I tried to calm down.

"Did you already try them on?"

"I was about to do so" I bend over to try them on.

I walked around a bit and asked what he thought.

"I like them" he smiled.

"Then let's buy" I walked to the cashier.

I paid for mine and he for his. We walked to the next store where accesoires were. There were many couple things and I just admired them. I really wanted to buy some bracelets but I had no boyfriend. Someday I'm going to wear these.

He bought a necklace and a bracelet while I took some earrings and a bow-like hairclip. Jungkook placed the hairclip on my hair and said it fit me well.

We walked around some shops. Most of the time we didn't buy anything we just looked at the things but still we bought some shirts and so on. It was nice with him even though he sometimes teased me. He stopped infront of a pretty white dress.

"Try it on" he said in awe.

"What?" I asked as he pushed me into the changing cabin with the dress.

I did as he told me and didn't walk out to a bit.

"You won't come out?"

"Nope"

"Either you go out or I go in. It's up to you so choose wisely"

I already changed to my clothes as I decided to buy it. I stuck out my tongue at him because he didn't get to see me in that dress.
"Yah!"

"Just shut up" I paid for the dress and thanked the shop assistent.

"Will you buy me some coffee?" I asked as we walked out.

"What? You have your own money!"

I pouted. That would've looked nice. We would look like a couple! Does he like me? I mean he goes shopping with me... Can I call that a date?

We walked into a café where a lot of couples were. It was a bit strange because we weren't dating but I liked the fact that he wasn't against it. Actually he paid for my coffee. We sat at a table infront of each other. I looked at the coffee because it was somehow awkward for me to look into his eyes because he kept staring at me. He took some of the foam and placed it over my lips.

"What is that for?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I really wanted to do that once" his hand moved closer to my face.

He wiped the foam off with his thumb. At first he looked at my lips while I stared at him and then we looked each other in the eyes and for me everything around us was in slow motion. As if he had sparkles flying around his back. I sat there in awe while he just looked into my eyes.

"You've got really beautiful eyes" he broke the long silence.

I got red and looked at my coffee. It was empty and his cup too.

We strolled around the park untill it was dark. There was silence between us because I was lost in my thoughts. He said my eyes were pretty. He removed the foam he had placed over my lips. He went shopping with me. He paid for my coffee. Does he like me? When the Queenkas bullied me he saved me and said that he is nobody if nobody loves. Could it be possible that he really likes me? I shouldn't expect much so I won't be disappointed. Better if I'm shocked when he confesses to me. If that ever happens... Should I confess to him? He should at least know what I feel... What if that destroys our friendship?! Why are there so man what ifs? What is he thinking? Why isn't he breaking that awkward silence??

We slowly headed home. The whole time it was silent. But not the comfortable kind of silence how it always is. He walked me home and we stopped at the door to my home.

"I guess we umm.. have to say bye... for now..." I mumbled before I looked at him.

He leaned closer to my face with closed eyes. I had my eyes wide in shock of what could've happen. His lips touched mine and my mind went blank. I slowly closed my eyes and made fists because I had the urge to hug him. He stood straight again and opened his eyes while I opened mine. He stepped back a bit. He coughed a bit and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Good night... I guess" he walked to the elevator and didn't look at me.

"Good night" I mumbled and watched him disappear.

I stood there and when I processed what happened my fingers touched my lips and I replayed the scene in my head. After five minutes I realized i just stood infront of my door and I walked in. I showered and afterwards I fell onto my bed with half wet hair. He likes me. Probably he likes me. I mean he wouldn't kiss me without a reason right? Right? RIGHT?! Sigh... I HAVE HIS HOODIE! I'm going to sleep in it!!

***

I woke up because something kept poking my cheek.

"Cutie~"

 

***

You still like it? If yes... what do you like about it?

I mean I'm not greedy or someting I just want to know what's good and bad about my writing :P

You don't have to XD

Author-nim luvs u~ ^^

Bbyong~