Chapter 35

Just Another Fangirl

"Oppa" I called out.

"Hm?" he barely looked at me.

We were walking on some random streets on a Sunday evening. I consider this a date.

"How busy will you be for the next month?"

"Very. We will go to LA to study Hip Hop and there is also an upcoming full album" he seemed sorry.

"Hey, why do you look so sad now? Is it wrong for an idol like you to be busy?"

"No" he forced a laugh.

"It's just..." he sighed.

"Just what?"

"I believe that I'm totally selfish"

"You're not! Why would you?" I frowned.

"I have you all to myself and I won't share you with anyone but I am busy. I have a career going on"

"Tch" I made a face and looked at the street again.

"You know that I always liked you" I mumbled.

"Maybe" he laughed.

"Ever since Kindergarten I think" I pouted lightly.

"You are too silly" he laughed lightly and poked my head slightly.

I got red and looked away.

"I should've never told you that" I mumbled.

"Why? It's cute" he tried to get a look at my flushed face.

I pouted unknowingly and then I heard the clicking of a camera.

"Why do you always take pictures of me when I have no idea about it?" I whined and maybe stomped my feet.

"Because it looks more natural like that" he said after laughing at my behaviour.

"So... where were we going again?" he asked and started walking.

"What? I thought you had a plan!" I catched up.

"Well then let's go to my dorm?" he smiled carelessly at me.

"The others aren't there?" I asked dumbfounded.

"They're practicing"

"Why are they practicing and you not?"

He looked serious for a moment and then snipped his fingers and pointed at me while jumping infront of me and letting my hand go.

"That's a secret" he said with a smile playing on his lips and jumped away making a gap between us.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook!" I ran after him so he stopped jumping and started running.

"Gotcha!" I jumped on his back.

"Now tell me!" I poke his cheek while he smiled.

"Why should I?" he looked as if he was challenging me.

"If you don't I won't get off your back"

"That's it?" he looked forward and adjusted me on his back.

"And I won't stop terrorizing" I pouted.

"Non-stop hearing your voice? That's awful!" he shook his head.

I smacked his head making him laugh.

"Won't you start talking?" he looked at me again.

"Just walk properly for now" I pouted and looked away.

"Fine, whatever Missy wants" he sighed and turned his head.

We walked for some time like that and I remembered why I was on his back in the first place. Damn, he's strong... Am I not heavy? What if he actually suffers from my wheight? Oh my gosh I'm being too much, am I? Why doesn't he complain? He usually complains. Does he like carrying me?

"And what do you think of my strength now?" he probably smirked.

Yes, just like that my thoughts were interrupted.

"What? What should I think??" I widened my eyes.

"You're not terrorizing as you promised" he laughed.

"It seems that silent treatment would work on you"

"Don't you dare pull that ever off on me!"

"I won't if you stay nice to me" I put my tongue out.

"I will for sure"

For some reason it made me smile widely so I placed my forehead on his back and maybe I fell asleep. It was already darkening and so quiet.

***

"You will get into trouble!" a fimiliar but faint voice said to someone aggressively.

"You telling me that doesn't help me" another voice said but it became clearer and closer.

"What can I do besides pulling you back to reality?" I was already close to recognizing the voice.

"You should know that since you're the older one!" both of them were whispering.

Just then I realized I wasn't where I remember I was. I was on my couch and the voices were Jungkook and Jin. JIN?! I abruptly sat up and looked around totally lost.

I figured out they must be in the kitchen and with the time they got louder.

"Jungkook" Jin sighed frustrated.

"Think of her! I'm not so sure that everyone will accept the fact that our Golden Maknae has a girlfriend"

"I know" he sighed.

I lost all my motivation to stand up and just laid back, ready to fall asleep again.

"But she went through a lot and she could handle that... she's strong y'know?"

"She probably fought with the goal that it would stop in the end"

Jin's right I guess...

"But--" Jungkook was cut off.

"And what about BTS? Have you thought about us once?"

Did he--

"And it's hard covering up for you every time you don't show up"

So he really didn't practice because of me, huh?

"I don't want you to cry now but I want you to work like you did. You're far behind, did you know that?"

"I'm sorry..."

But I should be sorry...

"The others are already suspecting my excuses"

I was just about to cry. Don't be stupid. Tears won't get anyone anywhere.

"Everything will work out. I'm sure" Jin's voice was happier.

I turned to the wall as I realized they were about to walk in.

Jungkook sat down next to me.

"I should at least tell her good night" he my head.

I didn't know how to react so I just stayed like that.

"Aw~. Besides I always wanted to ask you where did you learn how to treat a girl?"

"I don't know. I guess that comes naturally around her" he smiles to himself and that made me smile too.

"What's your plan for now? Waking her up?" Jin questioned.

"I don't know" Jungkook sighed.

"I'll go then. Call me when you made up your mind" Jin walked out.

Jungkook laid down next to me so I turned to face him. His eyes widened lightly as he saw that I was awake.

"You're such an idiot. Hiding that from me" I pouted.

"So you were awake all this time, huh"

"How could I possibly sleep when you're arguing that loudly"

"Sorry" he frowned.

"I knew it. I knew there was something wrong" I sighed.

"You chose to be an idol long before you knew I existed so why are you giving that up for me now?" I frowned.

"You're an idol's girlfriend but why are you encouraging me to choose work over you?"

"There are many reasons. You should be able to know all of them"

"Don't you want this fairy tale type of romance?"

"I already have it. It's so unreal" I laughed.

He smiled back at me for a moment until he stood up.

"So let's bring you home?" he held out his hand for me with a smile.

I just smiled back at him while taking his hand.

***

"(y/n)" Donghyuk called me.

"Huh?" I was caught off guard and sat straighter.

He chuckled lightly before whispering.

"What's wrong? You keep sighing"

"Huh? Really? Uh... It's nothing" I answered in a whisper.

"If you say so tho you're blushing" he leaned back in his seat, concentrating on the lesson.

I looked at the table embarrassed and tried hard to get my mind back to class but my thoughts kept going in the wrong direction. Just why was the absence of Jungkook such a distraction?

"Class is about to finish", our teacher looked at the clock and it rang some seconds later.

"You're dismissed" were her final words and everything got loud and busy.

I was packing my things slower than ever and then someone placed their hand on my back.

"(y/n), what keeps distracting you?" Donghyuk asked.

I stared straight into his eyes with a serious look and said "what if brids aren't singing? What if they are screaming 'cause they're afraid of heights?"

"Are you kidding me?" he laughed and I smiled with him.

I can have a good time without Jungkook too. But with him it would be better!

***

Time passed. In school I was hanging out with the guys as usual. The queenkas kept quiet. And now at home I learn non-stop. A big exam is coming up so better not mess it up. But what about Jungkook?? He needs to learn too! So I texted him. Made myself something to eat. Took a break from learning and just started learning again when I saw a message pop up on my phone. Jungkook simply said how hard the training is and just how much he misses me and his bed.

 

***
WHOOHOO WHO MISSED ME?!

a lot of time passed huh. many many things happened like i got a boy meochin i got a boy chakhan I got a boy handsome boy nananananaaaa~~~ (SNSD FTW)

there's nothing to say here so yeah... hope you still enjoyed this one qwq

author-nim apologies for not updating T-T forgive me!! (ANDTODAYISMABDAYSOLOVEME)

stay awesome! *flies away*