Chapter 28

Just Another Fangirl

I entered the living room and spinned around with the feeling as if I was on clouds. I walked around as if I was drunk. Actually I was from the butterflies in my stomach. It made me feel as light as a feather. I was just about to really fly untill I bumped into something. A wall. I didn't even realize that I was still on earth. My forehead hurt and rubbing it didn't help. I swayed a bit to the kitchen to find an ice pack to cool down my stinging forehead. Thanks to Jungkook I'v got now a sore forehead. Sometimes I'm just too clumsy for this world...

The pain faded away a little bit but not enough that I could think clearly. I tried to relax my face muscles but failed. 5 minutes passed with me sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my face. Good thing Jungkook doesn't know what happened. (y/n), good luck in not telling him that! I'm someone who can't hide anything from someone close.

After 10 minutes my forehead felt alright except when I touched it. Now was the problem: how will I hide my forehead perfectly? Even if my hair covers it, what if the wind blows and then my forehead will be seen?

I gave up in finding a solution because that made my head ache. After I changed into Jungkook's hoodie I saw my diary on the desk. Long time no see, diary! I wrote every detail of what happened even though my head hurt afterwards a bit more but writing my diary was kind of like a hobby and I loved to reread old memories. Not only what happened but also what I felt at the moment I remembered almost perfectly.

What is Jungkook doing? Is he all fanboying over me like how I'm fangirling over him? I better ask BTS... tomorrow... the day after tomorrow... Someday!

***

I woke up feeling energized. How could I not? I was meeting BTS's Jungkook again! Knowing that I can call him mine not officially made my day happier. I was excited to see what he was going to do that day. I sat up but my head ached so much. Even though I had th eice pack on my forehead for a long time the pain didn't leave. But I still had to go to school. Because of Jungkook! My fighting spirit left me as I felt dizzy as soon as I stood up. I tumbled back onto my bed and gave up fighting the pain. To be honest I had some medicine in the kitchen but I can't gulp it down. And besides that it tastes horrible! Is that how easily I can give up?! NO! That won't let me down!! I can do that. Fighting...? In the end I walked to the kitchen and tried to swallow the pill. I just couldn't swallow it. I was already throwing up so I didn't bother to try any longer. I can bear the pain! It fascinated me that something that small made me feel so much pain. Really it wasn't a big deal but why was it for me? Maybe because I had no real headache for ages. The last one was when mother died and I cried a whole river. What the Queenkas did wasn't enough for my head to hurt that much. Maybe because I never hit my head or never was injured.

I tried my best to hide the not beautiful color of my forehead with make up and it actually worked. Somehow I expected Jungkook to wait for me outside so I told him through a text to come. Immediatly the doorbell rang.

"Cutie~" he hugged me.

"Good morning~" I hugged him back and let him in.

"Sit down first. I'll make you breakfast!" I cheered as I gestured him to take a seat.

"Oppa, how long are you actually waiting infront of the door?" my back faced him while I was cooking.

"Not long"

"Don't lie! You were already here when I texted you and usually I come out much later!"

"You should take your time. I don't want to rush you in the morning or something"

"Isn't it weird if you're waiting so long infront of the door?"

"No one sees it anyway!"

"I don't want you to be bored because of me or something like that"

"I never get bored while thinking of you~"

"S-stop it. Don't l-lie" I stuttered while blushing.

"Why should I lie to MY girlfriend?"

"Just don't make me blush!"

"Kawaii~" he backhugged me.

Immediatly my forehead didn't hurt. This is much better than those pills! I closed my eyes while a small smile formed onto my lips. He snuggled his head a bit into mine (*Just like how V did to Jungkook ...sorry...*). Even though I enjoyed his embrace I still had to cook.

"Oppa, I have to cook"

"No" he whined.

"Oppa" I whined too.

"Then you should do something for me!"

"I'm already cooking for you!" I whined again.

"That's not enough"

"What do you want then?"

"A kiss?"

I blushed.

"On the cheek is fine too"

"Umm... okay..." I turned to face him.

He turned his head so I just needed to lean in to give him a short peck on the cheek. But before I could've touched his cheeks he turned and I immediatly kissed his lips. I ducked my head away to hide my blush but that didn't help.

"Always blushing" he messed up my hair and then sat back on his place.

I continued cooking while he talked about how hard it is to be an idol. I only could listen to him since I have no experience.

"Why wasn't I there when you cried?" I sighed to myself.

Sometimes I would say my thoughts when I wasn't careful while someone was talking.

"Now you are there and that's the most important thing. I'm sorry I stuffed into you all that" he almost mumbled the last part.

He was staring at the table with a guilty look so I took the chance and hugged him from behind. I already finished cooking the pancakes so now they only had to be served on the table.

"As your girlfriend~ I have to know everything 'bout you~"

His hands patted and gently mine that were folded over his chest around his neck. He turned and pecked my cheek. Afterwards I let my head be supported by his. After some time I remembered the pancakes and moved a little to get the pancakes but Jungkook held my hands so I wouldn't leave.

"Can't we skip school just today?" he begged.

"We can't. The school will call your manager and he'll think that something's not right. And besides that, who will take notes for us?" I explained calmly.

"I don't care about that"

"Let's be nice and good students alright?"

"Fine" he sighed as he let my hands go.

Actually I didn't want to go to school and I didn't really care about school just like him but I once promised mother that I won't skip school when there's no actual reason.

 

*flashback*

Elementary School.

I rolled down around my bed and fake coughed. My acting was pretty good since Appa and Oppa fell for it but Umma saw it immediatly that I wasn't sick.

"(y/n)-ie, don't act. I know you just don't want to go to school" she sat on my bed.

"But Umma" I coughed.

"I know you too well to see through your lies" she was always so calm.

"I'm sorry" I looked down.

"Why don't you want to go to school? Is this girl bullying you again?"

I lightly nodded.

"You can't let her get you. You have to stay strong and always be nice. Sometimes that makes others angrier because nothing lets you down but remember I'll protect you. Let's go. I'll teach her a lesson" she stood up and lend me a hand.

I hesitated because I wasn't bullied by anyone. Actually I was afraid to see the boy who's in the other class. She knew I wasn't bullied since I never did anything wrong.

But I still went with her to school.

****

After a long time she walked me again to school. It wasn't rare to see other kids with their parents so I wasn't embarrassed how I would be in middle school.

There he was. Playing with his friends. He wasn't really popular but he wasn't an outcast either. Actually I was the only girl that time to like a boy.

I was like rooted at my spot as soon as I saw him. Umma saw that and turned to see what's wrong with me.

"(y/n)-ie, you really like him, huh?" she laughed quietly.

I blushed. We already had a conversation like that on my second elementary school day. She walked me to school only twice since I remembered the way quickly. It was the third time and summer got closer.

"(y/n)-ie. Promise me you won't skip school for something small. Don't go to school only if you're really in a lot of pain" she held up her pinky promise as she got to my eye level.

"I promise"

*end of flashback*

 

I placed the pancakes infront of him and watched him eat. I admired every move he did. He saw that I wasn't eating and laughed shortly.

"Am I that handsome while eating?" he chuckled after swallowing the food left in his mouth.

"With you it's going to be easy for me to be on a diet" I mumbled.

Again I said my thoughts out loud as I picked some of the food to put it in my mouth.

"What?" he laughed.

"What? Did I say that loud?" I was shocked and embarrassed.

He just nodded while laughing.

"Wah~! (y/n)-ah. You're daebak" he turned back to the food.

"You're so cute. That's why you're my Cutie~! And not somebody's Cutie but mine and only mine~"

I looked on the plate as I took a bite of the pancakes. I was too embarrassed to look at him. What I didn't know was that he took a picture of me.

 

***

Fluff and Sweetness in da morning in ma ff *-*

I'm so stolz (=proud) of me *^*

And Happy Bangtan Day~~ *throws hearts and sparkles* \(^o^)/

Exactly one year ago I became an A.R.M.Y and found my ultimate bias *cough* even tho I realized it a lot later *cough*

I remember how I first saw Jungkook. It was love in the first sight *-* *cough* but Jimin almost became my bias *cough*

It was that line (알았어 엄마 지금 독서실 간다니까) that made me fall in love with him *-*

And how sad I was when I realized that Jungkook's part got cut off in a perfomance T-T

*sigh* memories....

(aaaaand~ I'll go to the fanmeeting in Berlin and there I will give Jungkookie (and the other's of course 2 but mainly Kookie) pResents~ (will they even see it? TT-TT))

Back to da ff!

Thank you thank you thank you 4 all ur support!! TT^TT

Please don't stop commenting bcoz whenever I read it I feel energized to go on with writing it!!

Author-nim throws sparkles and hearts bcoz u deserve it *-*/

Bbyong~

PS: dat part is always so long... Does any1 even read it? Sorry 2 dat long pink part ><