Chapter 33

Just Another Fangirl

Wednesday.

I got a text from... Minseok? Was the first thought I had as I woke up. Minseok texted me and that made me wake up.

'Sorry for not talking to you or anything... >< Can we walk to school together? Jimin will wait at the bakery...'

'It's alright ^^ I'd love to walk with you and Jimin to school :D'

I wasn't angry at them for not talking to me in a long time. They must have had a reason why.

And there he was in the lobby. Maybe I was shy but he was even more shy than me!

"Annyeong" he greeted me.

"Annyeong. How have you been?" we started walking.

"Very good thanks to you" he smiled at me.

"Why are you thanking me?" I questioned.

"You hooked me up with Jimin" he blushed lightly.

"Aw~ so you remember. Why didn't you talk to me all this time?" the last part sounded more serious.

"That's why Jimin and I wanted to meet you..." he frowned

"Oh~"

"Anyway... seems you got close to Jungkook" he smiled at me again.

"Yes, we're friends" I returned the smile.

"Nothing more? I mean... I'm your neighbour... I saw quiet some things" he smirked.

"W-what?!" my eyes widened in panic.

"Woah, nevermind then. How is your project going?" he suddenly changed the subject.

"I-it's going just fine... I guess. That reminds me... I should call Donghyuk and Jungkook together to practice some more" I frowned.

"I bet you will do a good job!" he smiled at me again.

"How is it in your class?" my expression softened.

"The whole class has to work together. The good thing is I'm together with Jimin and the bad thing is there is Choi"

"You don't like the Queenkas much, huh?" I frowned.

"Who likes them? The rumors about them bullying you go around and slowly their losing popularity"

"I actually don't dislike them" I mumbled.

"What? But they bullied you!" he looked at me shocked.

"I know I know but what if they had a reason? I mean what if their private life isn't that funny so they just want to feel better with making someone feel worse than they are?" I tried to reason out. The truth is I don't know why but I just can't hate someone.

"They're still bad people" he looked with a frown on the road infront of us.

"Maybe they're not. Who knows?"

"There are rumors that they stole a teddy bear from you and ripped it into pieces" his frown deepened.

"So they know?" I laughed bitterly.

"What actually happened?" he looked at me still frowning.

"The teddy bear was the last present I got from my mother before she died" I said non-chalantly not looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he looked at the ground again.

"Why are you sorry?" I laughed.

"I'm sorry that I asked"

"I'm fine with it as long as you don't dig in deeper into this subject called my mother's death" I smiled.

"How can you smile about something like that?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I just imagine that she's on a business trip. If you ask further questions about that then I could start crying because then I would realize that she now is sleeping in a grave" I tried to protect my mind from negative thoughts.

"You went through a lot..." he mumbled.

"Nah, that's nothing much. Other people have it much harder. I at least have some people on my side" I tried to hide these soon coming tears with a smile.

"Are you crying?" he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Don't you dare tell anyone that" I wiped the tears off with my thumb as I tried to not let a sob replace my smile.

"If you say so" he looked at the road again with a frown.

"There is the bakery" I said happily.

We walked in and there was Jimin bying some bread.

"Minseok" she smiled brightly as soon as she spotted her boyfriend.

They only held hands.

"Annyeong, (y/n)" she smiled at me.

"Annyeong" I smiled back.

"So let's go to school?" Minseok asked.

"Jimin, Minseok said you two have something to tell me?" I questioned as soon as we got out.

"Ah... That is... We're so sorry for not talking to you in a long time" she started with guilt clearly seen in her face.

"I already got an apology but what was the reason for you ignoring me?"

"That's a bit complicated to tell the whole story but one word and you'd probably get it" she took a deep breath.

"Queenkas" Minseok said quickly.

"Aah~" I nodded understanding.

"They threatened us that we would get bullied if we talked to you" he explained.

"I understand" I just mumbled. I should've known!

"I hate them for that!" Jimin commented with a frown.

All the way to school we catched up with each other and soon we were at the front gates. Sungmin and Taejoon were standing there and as they saw me they smiled brightly and walked towards me.

"I guess you found new friends?" Jimin smiled at me.

"Kind of. I'll leave now then" I smiled to her before I greeted Sungmin and Taejoon with a wide smile.

"(y/n)-ie, how are you?" Sungmin asked happily.

Jimin and Minseok shouldn't expect me to only hang out with them and leave my current friends alone!

 

"Are you so happy to see me?" I questioned with a smile.

"Maybe? First class we have together" he smiled.

"(y/n), do you have time today after school?" Taejoon asked as we walked towards the first class.

Taejoon's class was right next to mine and Sungmin's.

"Actually... I wanted to finish moving in my new condo but I can make time for you" I smiled as I finished my sentence.

"I can help you!" Sungmin said bluntly.

"You want to?" I questioned with happiness evident in my eyes.

"If it means to spend time with you then yes" he smiled and I nodded, returning him the smile.

"The others would love to help you too" Taejoon looked straight with a small smirk.

"That's great" I mumbled, smiling from one ear to another.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Sungmin pout, but I chose to ignore that.

***

First class was Physics. It was fun since Sungmin always joked around. It's always nice to have a noisy friend sitting next to you I think. I mean you don't get bored and don't fall asleep! There were other classmates joking around but it was mainly Sungmin and the teacher is nice too! He is also our Music teacher so he even joined in making the class more fun. Actually I learn a lot more that way.

Lunch was when all the Kingkas of the first year were gathered at the same table in the cafeteria. I didn't even know how I became part of this group of dorks. That day the Queenkas decided to take the table next to our. Taejoon and Jungmin became one and started to silently fanboy over the Queenkas.

"How can you fanboy over someone who is a bully?" Sungmin asked clearly irritated.

"Because they're pretty" Taejoon answered mindlessly as he observed the Queenkas.

"Why don't you talk to them? I bet all of them would be swooning over you" I rolled my eyes.

"You're right!" he suddenly looked at me.

"But they're all over Jungkook" Minwoo commented to get this boy back to earth.

"What does Jungkook have what I don't have?" Taejoon raised daring an eyebrow.

"Shall I list all the things he has and you don't?" I questioned sarcastically.

"As if there is a thing" he rolled his eyes.

"There isn't a thing" I started.

"See?" he asked bluntly, satisfied.

"There are many things" I ended my previous sentence.

"Nevermind. I will talk to them now" he got up and joined the Queenkas.

"Jungmin-ah, don't you want to join Taejoon making friends?" I asked Jungmin.

"What? Me?" he pointed at himself.

"Who else is named Jungmin at this table?" I rolled my eyes.

"But doing the same thing as Taejoon... that's not for me" he shook his head embarrassed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and went on with eating.

"(y/n)-ah, what about this project? Couldn't we practice someday?" Donghyuk suddenly asked.

"Right! There is still this thing" I facepalmed myself.

"Our problem is Jungkook" Donghyuk sighed.

"I heard his schedule got busier since BTS is having a Japanese Debut and soon it's their anniversary" I frowned.

"Won't he go to America soon?" Sungmin asked.

"Right!" I agreed with him.

"We have already a beginning so we can work on that to perfection" I suggested.

"It must be hard for an idol" he mumbled.

All of us could only nod along. I liked how understanding everyone was.

"Actually I think of auditioning" I muttered.

They all looked surprised at me.

"What company?" Sungmin asked blankly.

"I don't know" I avoided looking onto their eyes.

"Actually I expected that" Donghyuk leaned back.

"I should've expected that too" Minwoo did the same.

"Really?" I looked at Donghyuk and then Minwoo.

"Yes. Look, you're pretty and talented. You're idol material!" Donghyuk explained calmly.

I blushed at his words.

"Go to a company that makes cute concepts" Sungmin suggested.

"And innocent ones. I mean look at that! She even wears leggings under the school uniforms skirt" Minwoo added.

"I don't think that any company would make that. The whole KPOP industry consists of y concepts" Jungmin stated unsure.

"That way she will stand out even more" Sungmin commented.

"I have an idea!" Donghyuk said out of the blue.

Everyone on the table leaned closer.

"We will make a company!" he finally said. That's it. He lost his mind too.

The others gasped, clearly liking his idea while I just rolled my eyes.

"That's not possible" I said.

"Or we will become your managers and protect you from everything" Sungmin smiled satisfied.

***

The bell rang for the students to go to their classes and that was when Taejoon came back. His target was now clear. Oh Hanna, the blonde leader. Seems he preffers Noonas. The four dorks explained him about me becoming an idol and Taejoon happily joined their plans.

School ended and they joined me in shopping furniture. They were much more serious about that than BTS to my surprise. BTS with the exception of Jungkook are all older but acted more childish. I didn't know what I preffered more, BTS childish way or my school friends serious one. In the end I decided that shopping with Jungkook is the best. All this time there was someone missing.

Sungmin tried very hard but Donghyuk was the biggest help. Minwoo was the laziest one while Taejoon always joked around. Donghyuk was kind of the leader. He kept Taejoon a bit quiet. Sungmin knew in which moment to joke around and Jungmin was a very good help in choosing. Donghyuk pointed things out here and there and he carried the most stuff into my Condo. He knew a lot of technical things.

In the end of the day I had a kitchen.

I promised to return their favor somehow someday.

"But (y/n), don't you live far away from here?" Sungmin suddenly asked while taking on his shoes. He was the last one to leave.

Taejoon left first, then Minwoo and Jungmin. Donghyuk got a call later so he left earlier than Sungmin. Sungmin checked with me if everything was done perfectly. Sungmin stayed a bit longer so we had previously talked on the couch untill it got darker and darker.

"Not very far away" I smiled but inside I was insecure and kinda afraid.

"Should I walk you home? I mean you still don't have a bedroom here" he suggested and smiled after seeing my blank face.

"I can call my father to pick me up" I told him.

"You don't want my company? Oh, c'mon! I really want to spend some more time with you" he whined a little bit.

"It's really alright for you to walk me home?" I asked unsure.

"I would be only happy" he smiled and stood straight after finishing to put on his shoes.

I only smiled and got ready to go home.

The sun was almost set as we walked out. The air was cool, almost cold, but I didn't really mind.
As he walked me home we talked. Our conversation was about friends.

"I'm the total opposite of you" I laughed.

"Why? You seem like you were populare in Kindergarten, Elementary School, Middle School" he frowned.

"I was very quiet back in Busan. The only friends I had were my family" I laughed quietly.

"Why were you quiet?"

"That's a boring story. Do you want to know it?" I looked at him.

"Of course" he said and we both  looked at the road again.

"There was this boy. Should I go on? Isn't it obvious what I want to tell?"

"Alright I get it" he laughed.

"You liked him for a long time I guess" he mumbled.

"But the struggle was worth it" I said it so quiet, he didn't understand me completely.

"What?" he questioned.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"The struggle was what?" he tried to reply what I said.

"What?" I asked again.

"What did you just say?"

"What?"

"What did you say about struggle?"

"I said what?"

"You said something about struggle was... worth it?"

"I said that?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"No?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Ey~ nevermind" he gave up.

(y/n), what was that? I replied this short conversation for some moments to get what that was.

"What was that kind of conversation?" he laughed.

"I don't get it myself" I laughed along with him.

"Oh there is my home already" I pointed to the building I lived in.

"Alright. I'll leave you then, good night" he started to walk off.

"Thank you~" I waved at him before I jumped to the front door.

As I was in the elevator Jungkook called.

"Oppa" I cheered.

'Cutie' he imitated me.

"You know what? The kitchen is finished!"

'You did it alone?'

"No. Donghyuk, Sungmin, Taejoon, Minwoo and Jungmin helped me"

'Hanging out with guys?' he asked suspicious.

"You jealous?" I raised a brow.

'Nope. Why should I? The stylist-noonas are pretty so no I'm- Of course I am!' he whined.

"But they don't like me like you do" I frowned while stepping out of the elevator.

"And for me there is no one to like beside you" I assured him.

'Wouldn't you be jealous if I hung out with other girls?' he asked.

"I would" I mumbled as I walked into my room after I took of my shoes.

"But that's something different, Jungkook" I sat down on my bed.

'How can that be different?' he asked.

"I've liked you since Kindergarten and I'm still liking only you. Tomorrow I will still look only at you"

I made him quiet with that.

"You know... in Middle School I tried to like someone else since you were in Seoul but I just couldn't" I confessed.

'But that doesn't change that I'm jealous. Just because I can't be there' he mumbled the last part.

"I know... Oppa, I'm sorry. But I can promise to you that there will be nothing between me and one of them"

He just sighed.

"Why are sighing?" I asked worried.

'Sungmin...' he sighed again.

"Sungmin what?"

'I think he likes you'

I gasped and said 'That explains everything' without letting a sound escape my lips.

'(y/n)-ah, be careful around him. You understand?'

"Yes! But" I sighed as I fell backwards on my bed.

"Can't I just tell them about us?" I pouted.

'The only one who knows about us is Jin Hyung. Not even Manager Hyung knows anything'

"I knew there would be such burden if we would date but that they would come so early... I didn't expect it"

'I'm sorry'

"Why are you sorry?"

'For not being with you... I won't be able to for a long time'

"If I don't see you for a long time I apreciate the moments we are together even more" I tried to assure him.

'Do you know how much you mean to me?' he defenitely smiled.

"No, but I know that you mean the world to me" I smiled.

"And, Oppa!"

'What?'

"I think of going to auditions to become an idol"

'But you won't wear reaviling clothing, right?'

"I won't. But I have a question. Where should I audition?"

'BigHit! We could always meet in the building' he suggested enthuastically.

"Are you sure? We can't act like a couple whenever we see each other though"

'Seeing you already makes my day'

"Does the CEO even accept new trainees?"

'Right now not but if he sees your talent I bet he changes his mind'

"And how?"

'This project!'

"Ok Call!" I agreed to his plan.

'Jungkook' someone else's voice was barely heard through the phone.

'Yes Hyung' he answered.

'Who are you talking to?' I figured out it was Jin.

'You know' Jungkook mumbled.

'Ah~ better hang up now' Jin suggested.

'Who is Jungkookie talking to?' Jimin's voice appeared.

'(y/n)' Jin shortly answered.

'Why are you calling her? Is there something?' Jimin asked.

'Nothing Hyung. There is this competition before the summer vacation' Jungkook answered non-chalantly.

"Can they hear me?" I whispered.

'Huh? Uh, nope'

"Good night~ Sleep tight~! Love you" I blushed madly as I said that.

'You too. Bye' he hung up without hesitation.

Of course he would hang up without a problem infront of his Hyungs who don't know about us.

***

As I was dozing off I recieved a message from Jungkook.

'Don't you dare say something like that ever again when I'm infront of the Hyungs!'

'Sorry, not sorry :P' was my reply.

'Good night anyway...'

'Good night~~ ^-^'

 

***

I think another couple will be added in this fanfic :P

I dunno... should there be a little scandal happen? XD

It took me so long to write this chapter ._. and I still didn't start this request I got ( /.\ )

My life is going up and down (feels like an elevator~) and I just realized how writing "saves" me... (I kind of build my own world and the best thing to know is that somebody likes what I do... I'm used that everything I do is not good enough ><)

Is somebody a member in the fancafe of BTS? :o I rly need help XD

Dark & Wild ... this pictures... :O did you see this pictures?!? x_x

Nuff from me XD

Thnx to all the ppl who read my fanfic and like it :D

(Please feel free to comment! Make it long and crazy or short and sweet or whatever! I really really REALLY love reading comments XD)