Chapter 22

Just Another Fangirl

Jungkook changed in the bathroom also into clothes which could get dirty.

We started with the living room. The walls weren't completely wjite so I wanted make it complete white. I took the staircase to reach the top.

Just to let you know: it was a very tall building and I was on the 10th floor. One side was one big window without any wall what made it more special. I liked the view. My room was also on the window side and the kitchen was connected to the living room. That makes the bathroom and restroom the only rooms without a window.

"That's a nice view" Jungkook commented.

"You have a lot of money. I'd like to live here too" he mumbled the last part.

"You can visit me whenever you want" I laughed.

Jungkook turned music on so we sang and danced a bit while working. Soon we both were in the middle since he started next to the window and I on the other end. He looked up and I 'accidently' dripped some of the color onto his face.

"Yah!" he poke my stomach.

It made me tumble and soon I fell. I expected to hit the ground but instead my face hit something warm. I squinted my eyes because I expected to hit the floor but there was a not floor-like scent or what should I call it?

"Yah! Are you alright?" I heard Jungkook's worried voice call me back to life.

"(y)-(y/n)-ah!"

I realized what happened and I stood straight. To be honest I didn't want to stand up.

"You're such a pabo!" he painted my face.

"Yah!" I attacked back with the same paintbrush.

It turned to a fight with a lot of laughter. After some time of chasing I gave up and lied down on the floor in the middle of the room. My face and clothes were all in white stains. Jungkook didn't look any different. In the end we both were on the floor laughing.

"We still have a lot to do" I still had a grin on my face.

"What do you mean with we?"

"I won't let you go just like that" I pointed at him.

As we stood up I Jungkook's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yes, Hyung... Ok ... Ok" he stuffed his phone into his pocket.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)-ah. I have a schedule now" he looked guilty.

"I should be sorry for making you work" I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

"No. It was fun" he smiled.

He was in a rush means he forgot his clothes in the bathroom.

I tried my best to finish at least the other walls but I just painted one and a half walls. I was totally exhausted.

Because Jungkook forgot his clothes what were black jeans and a red hoodie I took them with me home. I would meet him the following day anyway.

***

Appa and Mrs Kim were already sleeping so I made myself something simple to eat. After a shower I did my before-sleep-rituals like skincare or some exercises. Before I went to sleep I saw my bag on the floor next to my closet and remembered I had placed Jungkook's clothes there. I took out the red hoodie and held it up high. I've seen that hoodie on him before. I placed it over my chest to see how the clothes would look on me. My pyjamas were short shorts and a simple tank top so I pulled the hoodie on. I made different poses because I liked it very much. Before I could realize it I fell asleep on my bed in his clothes.

***

Appa woke me up and said there was someone looking for me. I was still half asleep as I stood up and walked to the living room. My eyes were closed and my hair was messy beside the fact that I had Jungkook's hoodie on. I rubbed my eyes and slowly my vision got clearer. I saw a figure standing there and I soon realized it was Jungkook. My eyes grew wide in shock and I ran back to my room. The door slowly opened and Jungkook peeked in.

"You too good morning" he smiled as he walked in.

I jumped in shock because he was suddenly there and I was still in his things.

"Do you like my shirt?" he smirked.

"What?! I-" waved my hands crazily.

"Looks good on you" he looked from top to bottom.

"What? N-no!! I-"

"First time I see your legs like that" he starred at my legs.

I tried to pull the hoodie longer because it covered not even half of my thighs.

"Get out!!" I pushed him out and locked the door to change clothes.

My heart was beating fast. Too fast for my liking. Did that really just happen?!

 

***

Woohoo another update \(^o^)/

I was being lazy the whole day :P

Thank you again so much! I think I'll never stop with my thanking speech XD

Author-nim is thleepy so I'll write tomorrow~

Bbyong~ ^^