Chapter 26

Just Another Fangirl

We didn't talk. The BGM was our breathing and the ocean. That was so peaceful and nice with him as if we knew each other for a long time. I actually did know him since kindergarten.

"Do you have anything to ask me?" he asked in a very calm voice.

I could feel that he enjoyed the moment. I shook my head in response.

"Not now. I want to stay like that" I snuggled into his chest as if I could get any closer.

He definitely works out. His shirt was a simple white one that made his arms visible. Because I hugged his waist I felt the muscles on his stomach.

"But I want to talk to you right now..." he pouted. I poked his pouting lips.

"Don't put your finger on it!"

"Why?"

"Because that wasn't made to be touched by fingers"

"For what was it then made?" I rolled my eyes.

"For that" he smirked lightly before he said that.

His face inched closer and mine inched farther from his. Then he put his hand behind my head so I wouldn't move my head farther away. There were no humans to be seen where we were so yes, he did kiss me. If there was someone around we would've stayed farther away because doing skinship in public is judged. I felt sparkles and closed my eyes as his lips were on mine. Soon he bit my bottom lip lightly and I moved my head to one side embarrassed. I had a deep blush on my face.

"Why?" he looked into my eyes while I didn't dare to look at his face.

"I- you- um... Isn't that kinda too... too fast..?" I still had a deep shade of red on my face.

"Right... You and your innocence" he rolled his eyes in the last part.

I slapped his arm and he acted as if he was hurt. Now I rolled my eyes at his behaviour.

"Don't you like me because of my innocence?" I questioned.

We didn't sit in the hugging position we just were.

"Maybe. Why do you like me?" he raised his brow as he looked at me.

"Because- No seriously why do I like you?"

"What?!"

I stuck out my tongue but then he started to tickle me.

"No! Not again" I laughed.

To make him stop I turned around and pushed him with my weight so he would lay on his back. It really worked, he stopped tickling me but my face was just inches away from his.

"What are you up to?" he smirked.

I widened my eyes at his statement and blushed at how close we were.

"You're a ert!! EW!" I sat up straight and covered my face with my palms.

"Fine. I got it. You really are that innocent"

"Thanks" I rolled my eyes.

***

We spent the whole day with each other. The weather was nice but we had no swimsuits so we just stood in the water. We also ate ice cream, his treat, and other cheesy stuff. We didn't spent the whole day at the beach, we went to the city. I think some people recognized him but didn't really believe it was Jeon Jungkook of BTS since he should be in Seoul and so on. And even if there were like just 4-5 persons who recognized him. In the evening he brought us back to the beach to see the sunset. We walked hand-in-hand the whole time and whenever there some handsome boys he would squeeze my hand. I did the same whenever pretty girls were there.

"Cutie, I want to take a picture of you" he stopped walking and looked at me with an anticipating expression.

"Umm... A-alright, I guess..." I was shying around.

He took out a camera and behind the camera he told me which pose to take since I was too shy to do something on my own. After some time of 'photoshooting' he looked at me with a proud smile as he motioned me to come and see the pictures.

"This is the only picture I'm going to show others. The other pictures are just too beautiful. Humans might die"

He looked at my while I was starring at my feet because of his compliments. Suddenly he tilted my head with his fingers and took a picture while I stood there flustered with my deep pink cheeks.

"Y-yah!"

"So cute" he cupped my right cheek and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I hope you'll never stop blushing" he hugged me and my hair.

There were other cute couples there too but for me we were the cutest.

"Yah! Can't you do the same as him?" another girl told her boyfriend. Her voice seemed fimilair.

"Eyy~ don't get mad! They are a different story" He sounds like Minseok and she sounds like Jimin. OMO!

"Oppa, don't turn your head nor look at them. 'kay?" I whispered into his chest.

"Why? Is that Jimin and Minseok?"

I nodded my head. Just a side note: Jungkook and I faced the beach while the couple walked on the sidewalk.

When I was sure that Jimin and Minseok left I looked up at Jungkook. The sunset was beautiful espacially with him. Soon the stars were seen after we sat back on that very same spot we were in the morning.

"Tomorrow is school. Can't time stop?" Jungkook sighed.

"How should we act in school? Like how we usually are? I don't think I'd be able to not hold your hand..." I mumbled the last part.

"It'll be awkward"

"You asked me out so you should have an idea!"

"But I don't have one" he whined.

"Eyy~ are you a man or a mouse?"

"I'm smarter than you!"

"You asked me how to solve the exercises in math and in English you were like a lost kid!"

"Ew~ your mean" he narrowed his eyes jokingly at me.

"You're the mean one! Always teasing me" I frowned and mumbled the last part.

"Stop pouting"

"Why?"

"Because whenever you pout I want to kiss the lips of yours. Now you can pout all you want but don't in school or in public"

"Ew~" I made a disgusted face.

***

We took the taxi till my home. Appa wasn't home so Jungkook walked with me in.

We walked into my room. As soon as he stepped in something catched his eyes. He walked towards my bed and picked my his hoodie and held it infront on my face.

"Change to that"

"What? Now? Not. Infront. Of you"

"I didn't even think about it that way but if you want" he sat on my bed.

"Take it off! Ta--" I stuffed a sock into his mouth so he would shut up.

"Anyway... I have to go back to the dorm" he stood up after a moment of being disgusted from the socks.

The socks were new and I didn't wear them once.

"Good night! Sleep well and dream of me~" he kissed my forehead before he walked out the condo.

"And you should dream of me. Good night" I whispered as his silhouette disappeared.

I closed the door and bit my bottom lip while smiling like an idiot. Suddenly I got a text message.

'Don't worry! I'll defenitely dream of you' -Jungkook

'You heard it?'

'How could I not hear the voice of my angel telling me good night'

'Stop it'

'I guess you're blushing right now, don't you? ;P'

We went on texting though we've been together for the whole day.

***

Finally I went to sleep in Jungkook's hoodie after showering and all the usual before-sleep-rituals. How will we act tomorrow? Sigh... I already miss him...

 

***

It was hard to get back to the fluffy stuff after the sad things XD

Am I bad in making sweet/cheesy/cute moments or is it alright like that? :P

Do you believe it? :o

I've got almost 100 subscribers!! *o*

If I get the 100 I'll post many many chapters on one day :P

Or is it going to be bad to release all chapters at once? :o

You tell me what to do to celebrate the (impossible) 100 XD

(not important personal life stuff: Ugh! BTS's dances are so hard! Why didn't I start earlier?? >< And Just One Day on piano isn't easier T-T but then again I'll get my first ever album that is the Special Addition from BTS *0* Get excited with me. NAO! XD)

After some not important and impossible stuff Author-nim decided to stop writing the not important stuff.

Luv U~ *throws hearts and sparkles again* *-*/

Bbyong~