Chapter 6

Just Another Fangirl

Sorry I'm too lazy to write all the details XP

I want to skip to the main story T-T

***

I woke up to be greeted by an empty Appartment. I usual walk into the kitchen to find my father drinking his coffee and reading the news on his tablet and then walk in my brother's room to wake him up but Appa wasn't there and Oppa was already leaving.

"Where you going?" I was sad at the lack of attention from my family.

Just some days ago it was still my perfect family with a lot of attention to me. I don't know... I act as if I really don't need it but actually it's quiet the opposite.

"I'm going to pick someone up" he said non-chalantly.

"Ooh! A girl maybe?" I . He told me about a girl, Jihye. He said only good things about her.

"Stop it! I don't have time for that!" he blushed.

"Maybe her name is Jihye?" he blushed even harder.

"Oppa likes a girl~ Oppa likes Jihye~ Oppa likes Jihye~!" I sung.

He closed my mouth with his hands.

"And now you'll shut up! Got it?" he said and left.

There I was. All alone. I had no appetite since I would've to eat all by myself. I have to eat a salad at least... I texted Minseok and Jimin if we could walk to school together. We met at the bakery shop and Jimin and Minseok looked quiet awkward right now.

"Did something happen yesterday?" I questioned. They were comfortable just yesterday...

"N-nothing. W-what could've po-possibly happen t-there?" Jimin stuttered. There was something!!

"You two kissed! Am I right?" I asked out of curiosity. They just blushed.

"Look at that! You know each other for just one day and now you're like that! So cute~" I smiled happily.

"Are you now boy- and girlfriend?"

"I don't know" Minseok scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Jimin, do you like him?" she nodded.

"Minseok, do you like her?" he nodded too.

"And now you are officialy Boy- and Girlfriend. You may now kiss your Girlfriend!" I said and they laughed.

"Just hold hands already!!" I demanded. They did as I told.

"Isn't it too fast?" Jimin and Minseok said at the same time and blushed at their skinship.

"Puh-lease! When I first met you two I thought you would be the perfect couple!"

Then we walked to school together. The couple had class together so I went alone to the locker. There was a folded paper in it. Out of curiosity I opened it.

'You. Us WE. YOU. 6PM. GYM'

It was written in english. What do they want from me? Then I got a text message from Oppa.

'I won't be home today... Sorry~'

'I understand. Nothing to be sorry! :)'

You're so mean, Oppa! I took out my books and started to walk to my class as I bumped into somone which made my books fall.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I said not looking up.

"I am sorry! I was running and now I made your books fall!" It was Jungkook. I froze.

He handed me some of my books and helped me stand up as he ran down the hall. There were glares on me from the Queenkas. Like it's mentioned almost everywhere: If looks could kill I would've already been dead.

***

Class was pretty boring. None of the people I knew where in my English class! I made my way into the canteen.

All were in groups. Some were alot of friends together and some were only in a pair. I couldn't find Jimin or Minseok so I asked Donghyuk if I could sit with them. Taejoon, Sungmin and Jungkook were also there. Donghyuk introduced the other 2 guys to me. The blonde one was Jungmin and the red haired one is Minwoo. They had a lot of food on their plates while I only had salad. Yesterday I had salad becuase of the diet but now? I didn't even have a proper breakfast! Is it because of the lackk of attention? That would be silly but still... Oppa and Appa were busy so I can't blame them... Better concentrate on the conversation, (y/n). They were talking about their first kiss so I couldn't really participate in talking.

"(y/n), you're so quiet. Is something wrong?" Donghyuk asked worried.

"And you only have a salad to eat..." Sungmin said.

"No, nothing's wrong! I'm just kind of dieting that's why only a salad and I didn't have my first kiss yet so I can't really talk about it" I chuckled a bit.

Are they even men? I mean first kiss! Isn't it something girls should talk about? They looked kinda shocked at my answer.

"What? Is it wrong to be dieting or wrong to not have the first kiss?" I raised a brow.

"The second one. If you didn't have it yet... With whom do you want to share it with?" Minwoo asked. Are you so curious?

"Well... I want to share my first kiss with the person who'll have my last one!" I answered honestly. They only formed an understanding 'o' with their mouths.

They talked then about random stuff. Just 5 minutes later I finished my salad and participated more in the conversation. Soon they started to throw with some beans at each other. I joined them. But then one teacher stopped us and told us to clean it. We lowered our heads and replayed with a 'yes, teacher'. and started laughing when she was gone. After cleaning up we went out. Of course there would be stares from fans but not only to Jungkook but also to Donghyuk who was just as handsome as Jungkook. I soon found Jimin and Minseok walk together hand-in-hand. Looks like I lost two friends whom I just met... Better leave them alone right? I don't want to disturb them or be the third wheel... Lunch ended and I walked with Jungmin and Minwoo to our Art class together.

 

***

I'm so tired but I still wrote a bit...

I hope I won't have to delete this chapter and start a complete new one XD