Chapter 18

Just Another Fangirl

On that saturday I texted with Jungkook almost till night. I woke up in a good mood because of all the texting. Sometimes he teased me but I didn't really hate it. To be honest I'm very sensible if it gets to teasing but I'm alright if he teases me. I smiled with closed eyes on my bed as I woke up. Even the weather was good but I still had nothing to do all day... But I was still happy because I was texting the one boy I had a crush on for maybe 10 years. And he is a celebrity now. That's even more special. I know I know Idols are still human but that are very very popular human and many other girls drool over him. He also dances, sings and raps well and there are many pretty girls who would agree to date him. I think we all know the situation between idols and non-idols...?

I cupped my cheeks as I realized I was blushing. I rolled around my bed, hands on my cheeks and with a big smiled glued on my face. I stopped when I was on my back and stared at the ceiling. A deep sigh escaped my mouth and suddenly I got a message. JUNGKOOK! He- me- I- AAAH!!

'Are you already wake?'

'Yupp for quiet a while now and you? ^^'

Did I respond too fast? Was that smiley too much?

'For maybe an hour... What are you doing today?'

'I have to look at my schedule :P'

'Don't say you're too busy for me!'

':P'

'You just want to seem busy. For me to "appreciate" that you hang out with me!'

'Can't I? >< Doesn't it seem weird if I have always time? ._.'

'You just admitted that you always have time :P'

'Is it bad...? ._.'

'Cutie~ You don't have to lie to me you know?'

He called me Cutie again!!!

'Aren't you busy? ><'

'Not busy till 5pm'

'There's a difference! You're alway busy and I'm not TT-TT'

'Don't you dare spent time without me in it'

'Why? :P'

'Sorry ._.'

'You would get jealous~?'

'No'

'Don't deny~ :P'

Silly texting went on for some minutes. At least I thought for minutes. When I looked at the clock it was 11am so we texted for two hours. I asked if he wanted to meet me and he said he was too lazy for that so we decided that I would visit his dorm and meet BTS. As his friend he would introduce me. Sigh... Friend...

***

I arrived infront of the house and soon Jungkook jumped out the door. He took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. We giggled because we didn't greet each other again. He opened the door and I was greeted by silence.

"The Hyungs are sleeping" he whispered as we took off our shoes.

"Wow! It's clean" I whispered amazed.

He gave me an eye smile.

"You cleaned it?" I whispered almost not believing it and he just nodded hyper like a little kid.

"Good Job!" I patted his head.

"Don't touch my hair" he messed up my hair.

"Yah" yelled in a whisper and messed up his hair again. I had to tiptoe since he was taller than me.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me so it was like a backhug.

"Don't mess up my hair again" he whispered into my ear.

It tickled so I pressed my head onto my shoulder and hit his head that way. He acted as if he was hurt and I believed it.

"Omo! Are you okay?" I closed my mouth with bith my hands in shock.

"You're worried about that?" he stepped closer and leaned in to reach my eye level with his hands behind his back.

"My Cutie is being cute" he smiled while messing up my hair again with his right hand.

I pouted and tidied my hair again.

"That's why you're Cutie! Always pouting" he stood straight again but with a big grin glued on his face.

"What's this?" Suga asked in a morning voice.

He had bed hair and a sleepy look on his face. He was also in pyjamas.

"Hyung. That's (y/n)" Jungkook said proudly as he pointed to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed with a smile.

"Why so early?" he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I bowed again.

"Jungkook should apologise not you" he walked to the kitchen.

"Ah Hyung~ You told me to invite her" Jungkook whined.

"But not that early" Suga got himself a cup of water.

"It's not early"

"For me it is. The others are sleeping too"

"Is it bad?"

"Of course!"

"She won't like you anyway" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I like everyone in BTS more than you" I defended and followed Jungkook to the kitchen.

"Eyy~ Stop lying" Jungkook  frowned.

"Who do you like the most out of BTS?" Suga asked as he took a sip from the cup.

"Kim Seokjin" I quickly said.

"That awkward Hyung? Are you sure?" Suga questioned.

"Why not? He's handsome, pretty shoulders, he likes pink and he's tidy" I simply said.

"She just covers the fact that she has a crush on me" Jungkook commented and I hit his arm. He acted as if it hurt

"Who likes me?" Jin came in.

I jumped in surprise because he was right behind me. Suga pointed non-chalantly at me while drinking.

"I like her" Jin told Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He held my shoulders with both hands from the back.

"Sorry not aviable"

"Since when?" I asked in shock.

"Since I said so!"

"Who said what?" Jimin came in while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh! That is (y/n), right?" he said.

Jungkook nodded and let me go from his grip.

"You're pretty you know?" Jimin smiled at me and I blushed.

"She's blushing" Jin pointed out the obvious.

They all smiled including Suga. I hid my cheeks behind my hands and hung my head low since I felt my flushing face get redder and redder.

"Thehe" Jungkook chuckled and backhugged me what didn't make it any better.

I thought I would explode any moment!

"Are the others still sleeping?" Jungkook asked not letting me go.

"They are missing something big" Jimin admitted.

"Let her go. It doesn't seem as if she enjoys your touch~" Suga demanded. NO! I like it!!

"Tsh. You don't know her well enough to tell that" Jungkook held me tighter.

"Maybe. But I don't really like you acting all lovey-dovey" Suga confessed.

"Mine" he turned with me in his embrace.

"Eyy~/Stop it!" they yelled in unison.

"You won't listen to your Hyungs?" I asked as I put my hands down.

"Even she said so!" Suga pointed at Jungkook.

"What are you yelling at?" Rap Mon walked in followed by V-Hope (*:P*).

J-Hope had V's hands around his neck and V was too lazy to move his legs so J-Hope practically pulled V with him.

***

I made them breakfast and they kept complementing my food. Jungkook sat there with a proud smile while eating.

When they finished we decided to do different things. Jungkook, Jimin, V, Jin and I where watching TV, J-Hope and RapMon went to the BigHit building to go on with their songs, Suga just lied down on his bed.

 

***

Awesome ppl ya know I luv ya'll! TT-TT

My chapters are getting worser and worser ._.

IDK what's wrong with me ><

(J-)Hope you won't hate me ><

Maybe it's like that because of school... No1 likes skool anyway!

Did I somehow destroy the story? I-Is it alright like that? *hides*

Yes, you are allowed to hit me if I disappointed you TT-TT

Anyway thank you for staying with me *^-^*

I'll try to come to Jungkook's confession soon~ ^^

I'm out. Bbyong~