Chapter 16

Just Another Fangirl

The next day was Friday which meant that tomorrow I would meet both Jungkook and Donghyuk.

As I walked out I saw Jungkook waiting.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I walked to him slowly.

"I'm waiting for you" he smiled. Waiting for me? How sweet~

"For me?" I pointed to myself in desbelief.

He nodded and that made me smile from one ear to another.

"How sweet~"

"I just wanted to make sure that you're alright" he said and started walking.

"So you're not here because you like me?" I teased and followed him.

"Eyy~ You must be squealing inside because the Jeon Jungkook is here right now" he didn't look at me.

"Tch. Just admit it. Stop denying~" I sang and jumped lightly.

"Just shut up. You're too noisy" he walked faster.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I was too lazy to run after him.

"Tch. So mean" I mumbled as I couldn't see him.

I closed my eyes and breathed trying to calm down my poor heart I mean my childhood crush waited for me.

"Camling down your poor heart?" his head popped out over my right shoulder. I jumped in surprise.

"Where did you come from?" I asked, now trying to calm down my heart from shock.

"You're too lazy to follow me" he mumbled and walked close beside me.

I rolled my eyes and just walked silently beside him. There was a comfortable kind of Silence between us and sometimes our shoulders would brush occasionally which made me almost giggle and blush.

"You're so cute for blushing at such innocent skinship" he eye smiled looking at me.

I frowned with a small pout since I couldn't fight that back.

"You know the english word for it?"

"Huh?"

"It's 'cute' and the noun for it would be 'cutie' so from now on you're my Cutie. Got it?"

I tried to hide my flushed cheeks but he took my hands away from my face. Then he took out his phone and photographed my confused look.

"Look at how cute you look" he showed me the photo.

I smiled brightly at him and he smiled back at me.

Does he like me? I mean he even gave me a nickname! Should I give him one too? Nah. I'll just leave it like that.

***

Sadly Friday was a no-subject-with-jungkook-day so I only could see him in lunch.

That day I found the stomach of my teddy bear in my locker before I went to the library to meet Jungkook. I placed the not needed books into the locker and took out the lunch that I made for me and Jungkook. I got sad again because of the bear but I didn't let the tears fall.

***

As expected Jungkook was there sleeping.

"Jungkook" I whispered and poked his cheeks.

"Jungkook" he turned a bit.

"Jungkook" no response.

"Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook" I poked him non-stop.

"Get up get up get up" I jumped on the couch.

"Why are you waking me up like that?" he mumbled with a sleepy voice.

"Because you were sleeping" I whispered.

"Omo. Did you cry?" he woke up so suddenly and sat up straight. As if someone poured cold water on him.

I quickly wipped the tears that were about to stream down my cheeks.

"I just... found the stomach part of my teddy bear in my locker"

"Did the Queenkas do anything to you?" he my hair comforting me.

"Except the teddy bear nothing" I sniffed trying to stop the tears from falling.

"Anywayss... I've made lunch for.. us" I took it out from my backpack.

"Cutie~, that's so sweet of you" his words made my day happier.

"You didn't eat anything right?"

He answered with a nod. I took out the chopsticks for both me and him.

"No~ I want you to feed me" he whimpered.

I rolled my eyes and fed him. That made him smile while chewing. Such a cute smile~

"What are you? A wizard?"

"Why?"

"Because you make me forget every bad thing"

"You're welcome" he smiled and took another bite this time with his own chopsticks.

I giggled and ate the lunch with a smile. After 5 Minutes Jungkook broke the silence.

"You were in my Kindergarten and Elementary School right? So when did you move to Seoul?"

"Five years ago. After my mother died. And you?" I said nonchalantly.

"It was so long ago. I don't even remember" he looked as if he was in deep thoughts.

"I give up. I can't remember" he continued eating.

"Never give up~" I started to quietly sing to Bang Yongguk & Zelo's Never Give Up.

He only rolled his eyes at me and I eye smiled as answer.

We talked about how we missed Busan.

"You've got a cute half Busan half Seoul Dialect" I said admiring how he used Satoori.

"Why don't you have one?"

"I tried my best to learn Seoul Dialect because other's wouldn't understand what I'm talking about" I chuckled.

"Then let's use Busan Satoori if we are together!" he suggested.

I nodded as sign that I accepted the offer.

I packed the lunch boxes and walked with Jungkook to my classroom before the bell could ring.

***

I got death glares from two Queenkas. The one is called Choi and the other Kim because their names are the same, Minyoung.

Poor me the teacher left us in the last class. She said we should be grown up enough to be quiet while solving the exercises in the book. At first when the teacher left it was fine but when the other's were sure that the teacher left the whole class got louder. But not loud enough for the passing teachers to hear because someone was always watching if a teacher was there and give the others a sign when a teacher passed. The Queenkas walked up to me and Choi slammed her hands on my table. I wasn't surprised since I saw her coming but the attention in class was deffinitely on us.

 

***

Should I be happy for wrtiting another chapter? XD

Aren't you sick of me always updating or is it good? XD

Maybe I should change the name of the fanfic to 'Skool Luv Affair' * my non-existing beard*

You're really enjoying my fanfic? Thank You TT-TT