Chapter 14

Just Another Fangirl

As I stood up I did my usual morning rituals and went to the kitchen. The breakfast was ready and that made me sad. I lost my place in this family... Appa and Mrs Kim greeted me and I bowed to them since Mrs Kim was still a stranger to me. At least I have Jungkook... Wait! Doesn't that mean the Queenkas will make my life even more horrible? They won't 'attack' me as long as I am with Jungkook right? They just can't be bullies in the eyes of their idol! Rite?

I still thanked Mrs Kim for the breakfast even though I thought I would've done better. I just couldn't accept her so I really needed to find an appartment as soon as possible. I didn't write in my diary for a long time... Should I give it up? Nah! It's nice to read what I thought years ago.

***

Infront of the school gates I saw Jungkook going out from a bus. I walked to him.

"Jungkook-ah!" I smiled.

"Annyeong~" he smiled back.

"Did you get home safe?"

"Of course! I'm still a man for god's sake"

"Tch. You and being a man. You can't even clean up your own bed!" I said and followed him.

"You know, I work out" he smirked.

"Like I care" I rolled my eyes. So awe~some! Will I ever see his abs? Stop. That. Dirty thoughts!

"Why wouldn't you? You're a girl, rite? Every girl is drooling over me! Don't say you're homoual"

"What? No! Ugh, you're just probably not as strong as 2PM!" I rolled my eyes in annoyence.

"Do you wanna see me work out?" he smirked.

"Ew~ sweat" Ooh~ sweat

"Tch. I guess you've got baby fat!" now he rolled his eyes.

"I work out! You never saw my stomach so how do you want to judge?"

"It was just a guess, silly"

"Idiot" I mumbled.

"Didn't you just judge me?" he said as he opened the door to the hallways for me.

"What if I joked?" I raised my head.

"So you actually want to see me work out?" he smirked. AGAIN

"Ew~" I made a disgusted face.

"Stop denying~ I know you would like to~ You're a fan of BTS and guess what"

"What?"

"I'm part of BTS"

"I still like Jin Oppa more~"

"Do you want to see the awkward Hyung work out? And since when is he your Oppa?"

"Yes! Can I see him work out?" I turned to him before I opened my locker to take out my books.

"Are you a ert? I thought you're innocent!"

"What? You don't know me well enough to say that" I took out my books to carry them in my hands.

"Why else would you want to see him work out?" he rolled his eyes and took my books out of my hands.

"Because I like him more than I like you" we started going to my class.

"You're mean~ I hate you" he joked.

"Aw~ I like you too" I said sarcastic.

"So you like me?" he had this smirk again in his face.

"Stop smirking before I slap it out of your face" I threatened.

"You would never. You're too shy to touch my face" he inched closer.

"What?" I slapped him lightly on his cheek so he wouldn't see my blush.

"You're blushing!" he pointed to my face.

"I am not!" I turned my face away from him.

"It's cute so don't hide it!" he rolled his eyes.

We were almost infront of my class.

"Do you like it or what?"

"Who wouldn't like a cute and pretty girl's blush?"

I got even redder.

"You like it if other's call you pretty and cute, Don't you?"

"Give me my books back" I grabbed my books out of his hands as I realized he carried them all the way.

"Don't you have to go to your class?" I didn't dare to look at him.

"Your classroom is next to mine anyway" he said non-chalantly before he turned.

"See you in lunch~ I'll pick you up 'kay?" he turned his head to me before he walked away.

I nodded with a smile. I saw the head of my lost teddy bear on the table as I walked to it. I forgot about the Queenkas. And now guess what, I have classes with two Queenkas as they're same age as me.

I felt killing stares as I picked the bear up and stuffed it in my pockets. Tears formed in my eyes and before they could fall I went to the restroom.

I bumped into someone who walked out of the guy's restroom. I couldn't look up or answer since I was a silent mess so my head hung low. I bowed as an apology and went to the girl's restroom. The boy tried to stop me maybe to properly apologize or to explain what's wrong with me but I just ignored it and went straight to a cubicle and locked myself in it.

Lucky me the teacher was sick that day so we had free time. I guess they won't leave me alone... I know Jungkook longer than they! Should I tell it him? But what if he will react negative? Like... I don't know! Should I tell it Appa? But he's busy with the company... Oppa is busy too since he's going to be the heir of Appa's company... Mrs Kim and Minah Unni aren't someone whom I could trust that easily... Donghyuk and the other's have their own probems and I don't even know them really. Jimin and Minseok aren't my friends anyway... And Umma is dead... Is there someone in my life??

I calmed down before the bell could ring so I tried my best to cover somehow my puffy eyes. I should be independed so I have to deal with it alone, right?

I walked out and saw a worried Jungkook waiting infront of the restroom.

"Jungkook!" I jumped in surprise.

"(y/n)-ah, are you alright?" he held my shoulders with his hands.

"Umm I guess I-I am..." I looked down.

"I see that you aren't alright so tell me" he hugged me.

Good thing there were five minutes left before the bell could ring. I hugged him back and started to cry silently into his chest. I felt safe in his embrace.

"Let's go to the library" he 'helped' me to walk.

***

We were at the very same spot where we first had a real conversation. We sat down and he had his arm around my shoulder. We were like that for the whole break.

"Do you want to go home?"

I shook my head.

"Appa is with Mrs Kim there and I don't have an own appartment"

"Do you want to come to my dorm? The Hyungs aren't home and I cleaned the place"

"That would be too much from you to me"

"But I want to help! In life it isn't only about giving. There is also taking and I'd be very happy if you would take my help"

I then nodded and he walked with me out after the bell rang for the students to go back to their class. We walked out only after the halls were empty.

We took the bus to his home.

He opened the door for me and I followed him to his room. We sat close to each other on his bed.

"So what happened?" he questioned.

"Do you really want to know it?" I laughed bitter.

He nodded his head.

"I'm so weak. I don't want to be weak in the eyes of someone" I looked on the floor.

"But I'm not someone. I'm Jungkook, you know, you're friend"

"I trust you..."

I cleared my throat.

"So I'll make it short. My mother died five years ago in Busan and that is the last present she gave to me before" I took out the head of the teddy bear as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"(*You don't have to read that part because she only explaines what happened and you already know everything :P*)The Queenkas took it from me when I was on the rooftop and 'give' it back to me piece by piece. They bully me when the Kingkas or when you aren't around and and I have no one to tell. Appa has a new wife whom he wants me to accept as my mother. Oppa has now a pregnat girlfriend and lives now alone with her and their future child. Jimin and Minseok were my first friends but now they're a couple and they never talked to me ever again. I thought if I wouldn't meet you, Donghyuk, Sungmin and so on the Queenkas would stop bullying me but they never did saying that I did to much for them to not forgive me. And that Ahjussi doesn't make it any better"

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault anyway" I couldn't control my tears.

He hugged me and I clunched onto his shirt afraid to lose him. I sobbed into his chest.

"I'm so-sorry"

"Why are you sorry?" he my back soothing my sobs.

"For be-ing u-ugly right now and for wet-ting yo-your shirt" I said in between sobs.

"I'm glad you're like that right now"

"W-why?"

"Because I can be there for you now" he hugged me with his chin on top of my head.

"Th-thank you"

 

***

There it is!! XD

But Jungkook will confess later :P

My sister forced me to go on writing it XD

I'm thankful to everyone who reads it and is still reading it :*

I really enjoy writing it and I enjoy it even more because of my awesome subscribers and your awesome comments :D

I'm still about to write another fanfic but maybe after I end this one?

Anyway YOU ARE GREAT *^-^*