Chapter 34

Just Another Fangirl

Thursday.

I woke up and did my usual stuff. What else could I do? Of course it was different from the beginning of the year where I had to wake up my brother but some things stayed the same.

While doing my morning stuff I thought back to what happened the past day. Taejoon liked Oh Hanna. I didn't know why it concerned me, actually I was pretty happy to see him being nice to a girl. Besides Taejoon I remembered about Jungmin. Jungmin was a Kingka but why was he so shy? Alright these Kingkas aren't F4 but still. The Queenkas would only be happy if he joined them, I guessed. And suddenly I realized that Minwoo was staring. Not at me or at the Queenkas, so I thought I was just going insane and shrugged that thought off.

The thoughts of a jealous Jungkook wouldn't leave me and unknowingly I smiled to myself. Never did I think I could make someone jealous.

'Work hard today, but not too much! And don't skip a meal, ok? Hope you'll have a nice day~ ^^' I texted Jungkook.

I just felt like texting him right then and there.

After I packed all the school stuff into my bag I was about to walk out but then I got a message.

'Aw~ take care of yourself too!'

'Alright! I'll go now to school'

'Study hard and don't forget to think of me!'

'You too~ love you ^-^'

'I love you too'

I walked out and met Minseok and Jimin.

"Annyeong" I smiled to both of them.

The greeted me back.

"So why are you already here? I thought you would be at this bakery?" I questioned Jimin's presence. I expected to meet her later but I was happy she was already there.

"She just came for whatever reason" Minseok smiled at her.

"Aw~ Jiminnie missed Minseok!" I cooed as Jimin blushed and Minseok just chuckled.

We walked to school and met Sungmin and Taejoon at the gates, just like yesterday.

***

This time I was the first to be at the usual table in lunch. Dunghyuk and Sungmin were the first to join. They came just some moments later. Afterwards Jungmin and Minwoo joined. We were talking normally and we were comfortable as always until Taejoon just walked past us.

"And-" Donghyuk put in a pause because Taejoon just ignored us.

We looked at each other coonfused.

"He just ignored us" Donghyuk muttered before he continued to eat.

"You have to understand him... He liked Oh Hanna for a long time now" Minwoo reasoned out.

"We are still friends, I mean we helped him and so on" Sungmin interrupted.

"I think I would've done the same" Jungmin mumbled.

"But there is still no reason for him to ignore us" Donghyuk fought back.

"I'm hurt" Minwoo mumbled almost inaudible.

"Ask him later about that. There must be a reason why he did that" I smiled though I was hurt too.

They looked at me blankly.

"What? What are you staring at? Just forget then what I said" I pouted.

"(y/n) is right. There must be a reason" Donghyuk sighed.

"(y/n)!" Someone called.

I turned to see Jimin right next to me.

"What is it?" I looked up.

"Could you... possibly... maybe... I" she looked down embarrased.

"What happened?" I said calmly.

She probably disliked the attention of the Kingkas to her at that moment.

"Minseok got sick and I'm all alone now" she whispered to me.

I just smiled at her.

"Guys, can Jimin join us for lunch?" I smiled at the group of friends of mine.

"Why not? Taejoon left us and Jungkook isn't here anway so we have some free seats" Donghyuk smiled at her.

She smiled at them and nodded while muttering a quiet 'Thank You'.

"What happened to Minseok?" I asked as soon as she sat down.

"He... had to throw up. I told him to not eat it if it's bad" she whispered the last part to herself but I still heard it.

"What?"

"Ah... I cooked for him and... it was bad" she rubbed her neck embarrassed.

I chuckled at that.

The others asked her questions which didn't really make her comfortable but this dorks wouldn't see something like that. I told them to stop asking her and just continue their previous and usual conversation. Jimin probably regretted coming to me instead going to the library.

***

Days passed and finally it was sunday. That long awaited sunday.

On the previous days Jungkook couldn't call me or properly answer my texts. His answers consisted of 'Sorry's and 'Miss you's but I couldn't blame him for a busy schedule. I saw that coming so I can live with that.

Taejoon got closer with Hanna, Jimin and Minseok and I became closer, but Sungmin didn't seem to have a crush on me. He acted more like a brother to me.

I was so excited for Jungkook to finally come back even if he was exhausted, but I couldn't just meet him in the airport or in his dorm. Their managers would be with them so I just stayed in my condo.

At 3PM he came over.

I opened the door happily, expecting Jungkook. He smiled sweetly at me as I let him in.

"No welcome back hug?" he opened his arms after I closed the door.

I kinda jumped to him and hugged him tightly, my arms around his neck as his hands were folded on my back. We stayed like that for some time, just enjoying each others presence.

As I looked up we made eye contact, which made me blush lightly, so I just placed my head on the position it was before.

I'm not short but he was still a lot taller than me. He still had his shoes on and maybe there were insoles in it so I had to tiptoe.

The way his breath tickled my neck, his warmth embraced me and his presence in general was the best thing at that moment. I just wished that we would hug like that more often even if it became tiring to stand for so long. We didn't even talk until my stomach decided to cause an uproar.

"Did you not eat?" he looked at me with a raised brow and an amused smile.

I looked down as I blushed. Before I was just way too excited to eat something even though I cooked for him. I didn't cook in my new kitchen though, since there were still a few things to clear out.

"But I made a meal" I walked to the kitchen, thinking he was right beside me but he still had to take off his shoes.

"The kitchen is nice" he commented as he took a seat on the table.

"Someone got shorter" was my comment before I turned around.

"But you're still shorter than me" he stuck his tongue out.

"Just shut up" I rolled my eyes at him and took the seat across from him.

"How was school?" he smiled while he took the chopsticks out of my hand.

"Well... the Queenkas--"

"They didn't do anything to you right?" he stopped picking his food and looked up.

"They did" I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"What happened and did someone help you?" he frowned before he placed the chopsticks on the tabe to concentrate on what I was going to tell him.

"Umm... So first I heard them saying things like you're not around for some time so they could do anything to me..."

He sighed in annoyance.

"Then I was with Donghyuk and Sungmin and Taejoon and, you know all of them, in the cafeteria until one of the Queenkas called me. Sungmin was unsure of what would happened next but I still went with her and... I'll make it short: they beat me up. Sungmin and Donghyuk came for my rescure and threatened them to not do that to anyone because that makes the pretty Queenkas ugly"

He just sighed into his palms.

"But you're alright now, right?" he looked up.

"Of course" I smiled.

"And" I started and took a pause.

"Taejoon ignores all of us"

"What? Why?" he asked with a full mouth.

"For one Queenka" I made a disgusted face.

"Hanna?" he sighed as if he expected that while rubbing his temples.

"How did you know?" I turned my head a bit to the side.

"He always talked about her" he closed his eyes before looking at me again with an intense glare.

"What are you looking at me like that?" I asked slowly and scrunched my eyebrows questiongly at him.

"Sungmin" he said, not breaking the eye contact.

"What?"

"Didn't something seem odd whenever he talks to you? Or looks at you?" he placed his chin on his hands looking serious and making me umcomfortable.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop glaring at me like that" I raised me voice a little.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What else?"

"This is serious, (y/n)-ssi" he was serious again.

"Alright. I'll tell you everything just stop staring at me like that"

"I will stop only after you tell me what I want to hear"

"I don't see anyone acting strange, except Taejoon"

He sighed and continued to eat.

"How is work?" I started with a smile.

"It's hard" he didn't look at me.

"Are your Hyungs nice to you?"

"Of course. Jin knows about us but he keeps it a secret" he smiled at me.

"And the others don't have a clue?"

"They think I have a crush on you and tell me how to make you fall for me"

"What do they tell you to do?"

"To do so cheesy things" he scrunched up his nose.

"But I like cheese" I pouted.

"You want me to do these cheesy stuff they told me?" he hoped I would say no but I just kept pouting.

"Anyway, how does your schedule look for the next month?" I changed the subject.

"Busy..."

He told me how the filming in Japan went and I told him what happened in school. After we finished we moved to the living room.

We sat down on the couch and had a short moment of silence.

"You need a TV" he commented looking at the wall infront of the couch.

"I will get one soon" I rolled my eyes.

"I have some movies on my laptop. You wanna watch some?" he looked at me while he asked.

"Sure" I watched him take out his laptop out of his bag.

"What genres do you like?" he settled down next to me again and opened his laptop.

"I don't really know. Let's watch what you want" I moved closer to him to be able to see the screen of the laptop.

"Horror?" he smirked at me.

"I never watched one so I don't know" I looked everywhere but him.

"Let's watch then" he turned back to his laptop.

"Alright"

The weather started to match with the upcoming movie. The sun was setting and hidden behind clouds.

As the movie got scarier I tried my best to not be terrified by it. It's only a movie. It's all acted. It's not real. No way that something as absurd as this could be real.

"You scared?" he asked me making me jump.

I stared at him with wide eyes processing his question while he had a smirk on. There was no way he could believe me if I said that I wasn't scared at all.

"Maybe?" I asked a pitch too high.

"You wanna continue?" he put an arm around my shoulders which made me feel protected and less scared.

He seemed to like the movie and I liked his embrace so I nodded. As the movie continued I had to squeeze my eyes shut and tried to tune out the sounds. I hugged his waist tightly as he chuckled lightly.

"Should we stop watching it?"

"Don't you want to watch it?"

"I can watch it some other time" he laughed and paused the movie.

"You just want a reason to hug me, don't you?" he teased while I frowned with a pout.

"No" I looked at the floor.

"If you wanted to hug me that badly then you could've just asked" he hugged me tightly while I fought in his embrace to escape.

"You wish" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest after I finally escaped his embrace.

"Acting all cute now?" he leaned forward.

I couldn't go away since I was way too scared to do so.

"Cutie~" he poke my puffed cheek.

"It's cute that you're scared of such movies" he suddenly hugged me.

I blushed at his words and skinship that I missed. Or maybe didn't miss? We're not that long a couple in which we always hugged so I wasn't used to it. That explains why I blushed I guess?

"Are you mad now?" he rocked me from side to side.

"No, why should I?" I pouted.

"Because you're cute"

"What about the movie now?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"That should be my question. What shall we do now with the movie?"

"How much of it is left for us to watch?"

"We're only at the half"

"Well then... Let's continue to watch it?"

"You sure?"

"As long as you're with me" I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Aw~" he cooed and turned with me in his embrace back to our previous position.

"And you know it's just a movie. What happens there would never happen with us. Even if that happens then I'm always there to protect you" he hugged me tighter.

***

While the movie got scarier by the second I hugged his waist even tighter. He just laughed whenever I let out a scream.

"It's over, Cutie. Shall I walk you home today?"

"Can't you stay here as long as I'm scared? "

"It's your fault. We could've not watched the movie"

"Alright, I'm sorry... Can you stay now?" I pouted.

"I'm not seeing you pout" I turned his head away from me and covered his eyes.

It seemed that Aegyo works on him so I started to whined and jump a little and pull his sleeves lightly. He put his hands on his sides and suddenly looked at me. I did my best to make my eyes bigger and shinier (*is that even a word?*) and pouted even more. He just sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Just stop using Aegyo. That's not fair" he frowned, sticking his bottom lip a bit out.

"Ew, stop using Aegyo yourself. That's gross" I stood up andwalked towards the dark kitchen but stopped when I realized just how dark it is.

"Yah! Where are you goi- You scared?" he started with a defending tone but it changed into a teasing one.

"Maybe? I mean... No, I'm not scared. Pft. Why should I?" I made some funny faces without realizing.

"Well, if you're not scared then go"

"I'll go"

"Go"

"I will"

"Yes, so go now"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"You wanted to go there"

"And now?"

"You're the one who said you weren't scared, so will you finally go?"

"Yes"

"Go"

I took the first step in the kitchen and as I switched on the light I saw this big bug on the wall and screamed. While running out I heard Jungkook laugh.

"That's not funny" I covered my face with my palm.

"It is not only funny. It's cute too" he patted my head and his voice didn't really sound teasing.

"Can you..." I started almost inaudible (*is there a word like that?*)

"Can I what?" he now just held his hand on my head.

"There's a bug"

"And now? Shall I save you?" he bowed down a little bit to reach my eye level.

"Will you?"

"Aw~ anything for my Cutie~" he went to the kitchen while I watched his figure go.

"Done" he came back after some moments.

"Am I your hero now?" he bent down again to look me straight in the eyes as I avoided his gaze.

"No" I pouted.

"Why not?" he pouted back.

"Because a hero is someone I could look up to and dream to become not someone I love"

"Aw~" he messed up my hair before standing straight with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you afraid of right now? The movie or the bug?"

"I don't know" I said quietly.

"Let's bring you home now?" he looked at me with loving eyes.

I just nodded and let him take my hand.

***

We walked hand-in-hand and in silence but once again it wasn't awkward at all. Probably because I was in my own thoughts.

While walking he stared at the road infront of us and occasionally at me while I most of the time stared at him. Just then I saw how his skin glowed under the moon light. I always had butterflies when I'm around him and sometimes more than usually, and that was one of those moments. I remembered what he did for me and felt as if I have to give him something back.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he fought back the growing smile that was playing on his lips but eventually failed.

I laughed bashfully and looked at the road.

"I didn't say you should stop to do that" he looked the forward again.

"I just wanted to know the reason" he continued after a small pause.

"The reason is... what do you want to hear? That you're handsome or what?"

"I hear that way too often. But it wouldn't hurt to hear it once more from you. I want to hear the truth" he mumbled the middle part.

We both were blushing at that moment but you could almost not see it.

"Well... I did think that you're handsome" I mumbled with a red face.

He grinned widely from one ear to another.

 

***

YAS! I'M BACK! or something like that...

First I have to apologize. I didn't really do anything and in Düsseldorf were some ups and downs and... well... here I am now...

But ANYWAYy... I hope I'll get to update more often (Goddammit I have many other fanfics and one still not done request). New school year means more harder things (and I have no motivation whatsoever) and... y'know... I kinda became an Otaku and there are so many Mangas and Animes and I need HELP.

That's it from me for now and my usual long text that no1 cares about but well, you're my victims now >:D I'll spam you with my feels (~*-*)~

Annyeong~ see you soon! ... propably... probably not so soon... sorry...