Chapter 13

Just Another Fangirl

"Is this Ahjussi always following you? Is it that's why your scared?" Jungkook asked almost in a whisper as the bus started driving.

I nodded staring in the air.

"Why is he following you?" Jungkook looked at me worried.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

Jungkook nodded. There was a short moment of silence.

"Since when is he following you?" Jungkook broke the almost awkward silence.

"First day of school when I was waiting for my father to pick me up but he actually said that he couldn't"

"Poor you" he said with pity in his face.

"I'm sorry for--" I finally looked at him but then he cutted me off.

"Don't be sorry! Is it your fault that he's following you?"

I looked down and shook my head.

"Hey. Let's make the best out of the situation!" he smiled at me.

I nodded with a smile plastered on my face. I mean I liked this boy since Kindergarten so how could I not be happy? And besides who wouldn't be happy?

***

We had a fun time in the bus and soon arrived infornt of his dorm.

"Is it really okay for me to come to the dorm?" I said as he opened the front door.

"Why shouldn't it? My Hyungs will come late anyway" he said as he gestured me to walk in.

"What are thy doing now?" I asked on the stairs as we walked up.

"Practicing or helping Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung writing songs... Something like that"

"Welcome to my world!" he said as he opened the door spreading his arms out for me to come in.

"Sorry it isn't that clean and so on" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ew~ Smell! my poor nose" I joked while closing with my thumb and index finger my nose.

"Yah! Shouldn't you say that it's alright? It's better than being chased by a stranger!" he closed the door behind me.

"Then clean up that mess!" I laughed.

"Ugh! If you don't like it then go out!" he pointed to the door.

"Fine!" I raised my head and walked to the door.

"What? Stop! Don't!" he stepped infront of the door stopping me to go out.

"Should I stay?" I raised my eye brows.

"No! what? I mean--" he couldn't think of an excuse.

"If you don't want me to stay I'll go then" I stuck out my tongue.

"Yah!"

"Fine. I'll stay!" I rolled my eyes as I turned to walk in the living room.

"Won't you show me your room?"

"Then follow me" I turned and walked into a room with many beds. Three bunk beds and one single bed.

"Who sleeps where?" I asked.

"That's mine. You can sit on it if you want" he pointed to the single bed.

"Like I want to. It's a total mess!"

"Yah! You're the first girl to be in here so better shut up!"

"If I'm the first girl shouldn't I then enjoy this? How can I like it here if it's a mess. Everywhere. Except that one" I pointed to one of the upper part of the bunk beds.

"That's Seokjin Hyung's" he said non-chalantly.

"That's why I like him the most"

"What?"

I stuck out my tongue to more.

"Stop that. Now!" he demanded.

"I like you the least because you're totally messy!"

"I'm warning you"  he said with a stern expression.

"Jin Oppa can even cook! He's also much handsomer than you!"

"Stop. Now"

"If I am already saying that Jin Oppa is more handsome than you: Jimin Oppa is handsomer than you too!"

"I warned you!" he held me in his arms and tickled me.

"Ok. Ok. I regret it!" I laughed. I'm just too ticklish.

"Say it!"

"Say what?" I laughed even louder as he tickled my stomach.

"That I'm more handsome than Jin and Jimin!"

"Fine. You're the most handsome one out of BTS" he stopped tickling me as I said that.

"I lied" I said and ran away into the messy living room.

"Yah!" he yelled as he chased after me.

I stuck out my tongue while running in the dorm avoiding Jungkook in any way possible. I ran into his his room and threw some pillows of his bed at him. He catched me and again tickled me.

"Stop. It" I said in between laughter.

"If you don't stop I won't take it back" I made him stop but he didn't let me go.

"Say it" he held my tight by my waist.

"You're the most handsome of BTS"

"Promise" he held out his pinky.

"I promise" I rolled my eyes and 'accepted' the pinky-promise.

He let me go. I clunched onto my stomach from laughing so hard. The last time I laughed like that was... I don't even remember!

We walked into the kitchen and he told me to sit down because he would make something for me to eat.

"I bet you're a baaad cook"

"Didn't you learn it what will happen to you if you insult me?" he turned to face me.

"Besides this kitchen is a mess too" I looked around.

"Just let me cook" I said standing up.

"Like you're a better cook" he rolled his eyes.

"I had to cook for two hungr- Dammit! I have to come somehow home" I looked worried as I remembered that I promised to cook for today to my father and brother since they would invite their loved ones.

"What? You'll leave me?" he acted hurt.

"I'm so sorry! Do you know how I can get home?" I was really worried since I had to have something cooked at 8PM.

"I can bring you home. Or my Hyungs will come back soon so Jin Hyung could drive you home. Where do you live?"

"What would be faster? I don't have any money to take a bus. I left my wallet at home"

I told him where I lived and we decided that it would be faster if Jungkook brought me home. I'm good a directions but I was afraid of that Ahjussi so I accepted his offer to walk me home.

***

I cooked something s fast as I could and cleaned the whole condo in high speed. Just as I finished to place the plates and so on on the table in the living room Appa came in with Mrs Kim. I told them to sit down and wait a bit for Oppa to come and left to change my look. I changed to my favourite red skirt and brushed my hair. After just a little bit of waiting Oppa came with his pregnat grilfriend, Lee Minah.

We ate and talked about different stuff like how it is in my school or how it is at their work and even how Appa met Mrs Kim and Oppa met Minah Unni.

Mrs Kim seemed nice and not fake. I expected her to be a bad Stepmother or something. But even though she was nice I didn't want to accept her as my 'going-to-be-mother'. Appa explained that they would marry not only because they love each other but because the companies would do good if they married. Oppa decided to marry Unni too since she is the only child and with that the only heiress of another company.

Even though my father had a company didn't mean we were that rich so with the help of the two other companies we would get very rich. I disliked the idea of getting rich. I don't understand me wrong I would like to live in a house and so on but I still wanted to look at the simple things of life. But still I couldn't not accept their marriage.

"So what do you think of calling Mrs Kim mother?" Appa asked me.

"No" I said with an annoyed expression.

"But she will live with us from now on" he begged me to accept Mrs Kim as a mother.

"Appa! I can't replace Umma just like that! And if she lives with us I will move out. It won't be the same with a different mother"

"I understand you. I would do the same on your place" Mrs Kim explained.

"Missy. How can you say you will move out just like that? Why don't you give Mrs Kim a chance?" Appa asked a bit angry.

"Appa, I know you would only look at Mrs Kim. And sometimes you would tell me to not come home! Just like your previous girlfriends"

Yes, Appa had girlfriends and they sometimes lived with us and so he never married one. He wasn't in a realitionship for two years now and that make me thankful but I wouldn't want to sleep at someone's home.

Appa accepted my idea since he knew that that was the truth. If I would get a condo it should be close to this home.

I was kinda excited. I would get my own home! I could decorate it how I want and do what I want there. I would get more privacy! I get enough privacy with father but it would be something different. He trusts me because I took care of the household for 5 years now.

Gladly my father was easy-going and trusted me. Maybe Mrs Kim told him to accept my offer before they came. Or he pitied me.

Anyway I had to start to search for an appartment. That's why I had to work. Independence!

I was also happy to live alone because that is something rare in korea. Luckily my father had enough wealth. How should I color my room? How should I decorate it then? In PINK! Pink is a nice color. Or white! White stands for innocence and it would make the place bigger. What about withe with some black and red parts? Wait... Isn't Jungkook's favourite color red? And Jin's is Pink.

 

***

My mother just asked me in what language my fanifc is and I said English so she said 'How should I read it then?'

My mother wants to read my fanfic!!! :O

She is awesome *-*

I watch with her kdramas and variety shows with rus sub~

Short story about my mother XD

Back to this story: Should I leave that part with the appartment?

And there it is! JUNGKOOK 4 DA RESCUE!!

Anyway.... GOMAWOYO~!! *^-^*