Chapter 3

Just Another Fangirl

This school day was as 'good' as hell. My first class was math. To be honest I am good in math so I had not much of a problem but Jungkook had. He poked me on my right arm with his pen.

"Huh?" I mumbled and looked to my right just to see Jungkook begging me to help him in one problem. I just simply nodded and felt stares, or more like glares. Please don't tell me these stares are from fangirls of Jungkook... Is it wrong to help someone?

Jungkook mouthed an 'oooh! Thank you' and I just smiled as answer. After we finished he work in our books Mrs. Choi explained to us something like ratings or points or what not but I couldn't pay attention. Two handsome guys on both sides and death glares of angry fangirls kept distracting me. I just prayed I wouldn't miss any important information. After what felt like hours class was finally over. And I packed my things to prepare for next class which was PE. Seems like someone has same class as I do~ and not only the one handsome guy but also the other handsome face~ I cheered in my head but suddenly remembered the fangirls. They won't get mad at something like that, right? It's not like I try to seduce Jungkook or something like that... Even if I want to I wouldn't do it. Never. The chance to die is just too high! Jungkook then tapped my shoulder in the hallways on the way to the locker room.

"Hey! I just wanted to thank you once again for explaining it to me in class. More like for not getting clingy" He laughed a bit awkwardly.

"You're welcome" I smiled. And he smiled back. NO! DO NOT DO THAT TO MY POOR HEART! And besides your fangirls are EVIL! They told me to stay away and they will misunderstand and then kill me! JUNGKOOK STAHP IT NAO!

"Well, um... I would really love to talk to you but um.. yea... you're fangirls kinda scare me so um--" I was so guilty to send him off but the fangirls really scared me yesterday.

"I understand" He laughed.

Don't Go~

***

We had to do some warming up. Mr Kang arrenged who was paired up with whom. I got to be with a girl who had a short haircut and glasses on, Lee Jimin. Ooh! She has the same name as Jiminnie of BTS!! We had to do some simple exercises who could be done with a partner.

"I want to know how much you guys know about Basketball so you will make the teams yourself. You and you. Tell me your names and then choose your players" He pointed to Donghyuk and one from class 1-A as much as I know.

"Kim Donghyuk" Donghyuk said.

"Lee Taejoon" the other said.

Donghyuk chose first one of his friends. Then Taejoon chose a girl. They look a bit like a couple. Well, I don't know but I think they look good together~!  I was back to reality as I heard my name. Donghyuk picked me! I smiled and walked to the two in my team.

"I hope you're good in sports" He smiled.

"I am! My brother 'forced' me to play with him basketball so you did I right choice. I guess..." I said proudly but mumbling the last part looking down.

"You better be good" the other laughed. I just smiled brightly.

Jungkook was in the opposing team with a fangirl in it. A lot of girls were fangirls but she was the one who told me to stay away from Jungkook. Jimin was also in Jungkook's team but she looked more annoyed at the sight of the fangirl drooling over the Idol. The game started and I have to say that Jungkook was the best of his team. Not because he is a professional, he defenitly isn't, but because his team was more made out of friends rather than good players. In my team we had two really good players: Donghyuk and Taejoon. I was the best girl. I scored in the last minute. Donghyuk, Taejoon and some others came to me and congratulated. Mr Kang congratulated us too and continuened. He made three groups: Level A out of the best players, Level C out of the worst and Level B out of the middle(?). I was with Donghyuk, Taejoon and Jungkook in Level A. Jimin and the fangirl in Level C. Poor Jimin. Only five were in Level C. Mr Kang gave different tasks to each level. He wanted us to be on the same level as the others so we could take a break for some time. Donghyuk took a ball and started to do some tricks with it.

"Wow! Can you teach me how to do that?" I asked looking in astonishment as to what he did.

"Yes, of course" He smiled and showed me how to.

I failed it badly but the 3 guys only laughed at me. I blushed because no matter how hard I tried to, I failed.

"Stop it! It's not funny!" I said embarrassed.

"You're such a bad student" Donghyuk laughed.

"No I am not! You're a bad teacher"

"Just admit it, you can't do that"

"If I had a better teacher I would've already learned it"

"I can teach it anyone but you are just too bad to learn it"

"No I am not! I am just too lazy to do so since have a bad teacher!" I stucked out my tongue.

We all laughed. After like 5 minutes our teacher came to ask.

"Would someone of you like to join the Basketball team?" only Taejoon raised his hand.

"Why don't the others want? Donghyuk you are the best so why don't you join?"

"Well I have to take care of my sisters and keep my score in class high so I have to study"

"Ah, I see. And you, Jungkook?"

"I'm an Idol and my schedules are very busy right now..."

"Alright. (y/n), do you want to?"

"Not really. I enjoy Basketball if I play it for fun but I don't really like the thought of Competition" I am a girl. Hell no!

"Okay... Taejoon, talk to me after class"

"Yes"

Now we had to help the others. Of course the fangirl screamed for Jungkook to help. But then Mr Kang told me to help Choi Minyoung. So her name is Choi Minyoung! Minyoung was deffinitly annoyed.

***

I was the last to go to shower so I was alone in the room. At least I thought so.

"Yah! (y/n)! What do you think you are doing? Who do you think you are?" Choi Minyoung approached me crossing her arms over her chest.

"I think I am changing clothes now. And well I am (y/n) from class 1-A." I asked non-chalantly.

"What?!" She was totally shocked.

"I answered your questions. What else do you want?" I asked innocently. Really not knowing what I did wrong.

"Hah! Tch! I warned you so you should know what I want!" She was annoyed.

"To tell you the truth, I did nothing wrong" I said honestly.

"Don't act innocent! You else poisened Jungkook to talk to you or you blackmailed him!" She pointed at me.

"What? I would never! Go ask Jeon Jungkook yourself. I told him he shouldn't talk to me because of his fangirls" I was shocked at her words. It was the first time in my life to hear something like that.

"Fangirls?! Do I look like a fangirl?" She was totally angry now.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I really don't want to fight on the s2nd day of school. I promise I will do my best to avoid him" I said trying to avoid a big upcoming issue she wanted to make.

"You really are something! You better not even look at Jungkook oppa or I will make school a nightmare for you" She threatened.

I nodded. I want to avoid any negative thing so doing as she told me would be the best way to survive school.

 

Omona! I myself am shocked at the situation XD

Thank Your for reading ^-^

Please leave a comment if you can :D