Chapter 1

Just Another Fangirl

(I will write from Her POV and thoughts will be written cursiv ^-^)

 

1st Schoolday. YAY! And Jeon Jungkook goes to my school! YAY!!

I got up earlier bcoz I couldn't sleep last night... I did my make up as always: a teeny tiny bit of eyeliner and a teeny tiny bit of mascara. Then I did some morning exercises, changed to my schooluniform, packed my stuff and took my little teddy bear with me. This was my last present from my mother before she ... um... died. I live with a good father and a nice older brother who take good care of me. They are maybe overprotective but I understand them and love them just as much as they love me. My father is busy with work so he comes home late and sometimes he's on business trips and my brother goes to university.

"Goood Morning~!!" I yelled as i went into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Haneul! Excited about your first day in High School?" my father asked.

"Yess! Jungkook is going to the same school and if I am lucky enough I'll be in his class and if I am even luckier he will sit next to me!!" I fangirled.

"Calm down! Go and wake your brother up else he's going to be late as always" he laughed.

My father is cool about me being a fangirl, he said it's alright as long as I won't be a sasaeng.

I opened the door of my brothers bedroom and poked his cheeks.

"Oppa! Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up." I poked him non-stop.

"Just 5 more minutes. Please!" He mumbled.

"No." I pouted and jumped on his bed.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!" I almost yelled while jumping.

"YAH! I got it. I got it!" he was annoyed. But I didn't stop.

"Get up. Get up. Get up."

He stood up and glared at me. I squealed and ran away from him. He chased me in the kitchen. Then I hid behind Appa.

"Stop it!" appa said holding back his laughter.

"But she jumped on my bed!!" oppa whined.

"You didn't want to get up! Your fault!" i stuck out my tongue.

"Alright. Alright. My fault. Just cook something already!" Oppa said.

"Apologize to me!" I commanded.

"Yah! Why should I?"

"Because if you won't I will not cook. And we all know you can't cook. You are actually lost without me"

"Fine. Fine. FINE! Sorry! Now go and cook!"

I glared at him. When will he get a girlfriend and marry her and live alone?

My father only laughed. He thought without mother it would be hard. I served my father and my brother their breakfast. I did nothing much for myself since I wanted a pretty S-Line just like Mom had when she was my age.

"Why don't you eat?" Oppa asked.

"I'm dieting?"

"You should eat to grow!"

"But I'm satisfied with my height! Only because you are an giant doesn't mean tha--" He stuffed a bit of his food in my mouth.

"Yah! Don't ever do that again!" I threatened. He just laughed evilly.

"Appa, you said you'll go to a business trip again... When will you come back?" I asked.

"I'll go next monday and come back on friday." He said and I sighed. He's often on business trips. Appa doesn't know that if he isn't there Oppa would invite his friends for sleepover or he'll go to clubs and make me totally worry. I'm afraid when my family members aren't around... afraid that they might have an accident and end up just like Umma did. Still I never told Appa that. I promised I wouldn't.

***

I was infront of the school as I saw a black van. 7 guys and some Ahjussis came out of it. These 7 guys were BTS. Like I already mentioned: Jungkook goes to the same school. YAY!

I'll skip the part of the speech and all because it was boring. As expected. I was only excited to see Jungkook there. The last two periods were homeroom since we need to know our teacher and our classmates and so on. I was in class 1-C. Jungkook was in there too. YAY!

Our teacher was Mrs. Choi. She said to avoid any mess in this class she would arrange our seats. There were mixed feelings in this class. Some girls were excited about the chance to maybe sit next to Jungkook others were sad to be probably seperated from their friends. I was happy because I could make friends with my seatmate. And yes, I really wanted to sit next to Jungkook. I mean, which girl doesn't?

Our class had 21 students. Three tables together on the right and left. Three and a half rows. We were placed boys girls and so on.She started from the back.

"Last row next to the window is Kim Donghyuk, Min Haneul and Jeon Jungkook"

I squealed inwardly but stayed cool in the outside. Some girls glared at me, some sighed and some frowned. Well not only because Jungkook is right next to me but Donghyuk is also veery handsome.

"Annyeong!" I waved to both of them as we sat down together. They both smiled at me and waved back.

Soo close to TWO handsome guys. I feel like fainting any moment. You two angels, catch me if I fall! EW! (y/n) stop it! That sounds just weird. I hope I am able to control my FEELS~

"You will stay like that at your places. Except if you get to noisy. I hope you will pay enough attention to class. (...) So in the end of the school year there will be a project and you have to do it with your seatmates. I'll give you more information about the project when it's time for it! So I hope you'll get along well" She also gave us 5 minutes to get to know our seatmates.

"Annyeong. I'm Donghyuk. Nice to meet you" He started.

We introduced us and told things like our bloodtype or our hobbies. Donghyuk has two younger sisters: Sooyoung and Soomi. They are twins. Because his parents are busy he has to take care of them. Donghuk's hobby is basketball but he has not enough time to play it. He is very smart and he has to be perfect for his sisters. WOW! He is the perfect korean guy. He is athletic, smart and kind to kids and handsome and tall.

I told them the basic things about me.

Jungkook has an older brother, Junghyun. He likes drawing and dancing. Of course he likes dancing! He's an idol. I knew actually everything about him... I'm his fan so why should I not know? And maybe I was like a stalker? I mean I liked him since forever! But I had to act as if I don't know it... well I tried but... I couldn't hold it back.

"Are you maybe an A.R.M.Y?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" I quickly covered my mouth with both of my hands.

"I mean.. um... I-I know you... er.. your songs..." I hoped I didn't blush.

"Cute~" Jungkook smiled.

***

After school Donghyuk went to his friends and Jungkook went to his. And there I was. All alone. Waiting for Appa to pick me up. He said work would end earlier today so he could pick me up. I sat on a nearby bench and waited. And waited. And waited. It was already dark but what Appa said would 100%-ly happen. What if work just took a bit longer? I didn't want to call him. Who knows? Maybe he has an important meeting? Maybe there's horrible traffic. I had no problem with waiting since I had my handphone. I listened to music. I pushed aside the worry with excuses what might have happened. Nothing bad of course.

"(y/n)?" a fimilair voice called out.

 

 

Sorry once again for my English XD

The beginning is boring right?

I hope I can make it interesting :D

I didn't even know that there would be other guys in this story. It just happened XD

Congratulation~ You made it so far XD

Thanks for dealing with me ^-^

Please leave a comment~