005

Neverland

"Hey Amber where's Vic?"

 

"She said she had some family business party to attend so she won't be in school for the next few days."

 

"Oh. Okay then. I have a spare lunchbox with me, do you want it?"

 

"Thanks Krystal! Com'on let's go to the cafeteria to eat it! It's been so long since I've ate with you buddy!" Amber said as she ruffled Krystal's hair and hung her arms around her.


 

"Woah. Didn't know that the cafeteria would be this packed." Krystal said wide-eyed.

 

"Of course! This school is full of hungry ghosts!" Amber repplied playfully.

 

"Sheesh. Here's your lunchbox." Krystal said as she handed Kai's lunchbox to Amber.

 

While they were eating, the cafeteria started roar as a group of people entered. It was the exo boys with their never ending stream of fangirls. They were about to sit down when they noticed Krystal in the cafeteria.

 

"Woah. Such a rare sight. Kai should have been here to witness this!" Chen exclaimed.

 

Suho then hit Chen's head. "Yah. That comment was totally redundant. Let's go and greet her!"

 

"Hey, Krystal look who's coming your way." Amber notified Krystal.

 

Krystal looked up and was greeted by eleven smiling faces from the exo boys as well as scoffs and glares from their fangirls. Krystal then returned a small bow to the exo boys and continued chatting with Amber, when suddenly Tao tapped her shoulder which made her jumped a little in her seat.

 

"Do you mind us sitting here with you girls?" Tao asked politely.

 

"Er.. Yeah sure. Anyway we are done eating. Enjoy your meal!" Krystal then hastily climbed up from her seat with her lunchbox along with Amber.

 

A hand then stopped her from walking. "Where do you think you are going? If they asked to sit with you, you jolly well seat down quietly and entertain them. Stop trying to act all innocent, we all know you have been seducing Kai and that's why he is always beside you, being your slave." The voice was so cold. Krystal looked up and saw Jimin; the shameless girl who sticks by exo's side even when she's not invited.

 

"You better watch what you're saying girl." Amber retorted back.

 

"Keep your mouth shut. I'm not even talking to you, boy." Jimin scoffed.

 

"Say whatever you want." Krystal replied with her head low not wanting to face anyone. She then dragged Amber out with her to the school's garden.

 

"We're gonna be in so much trouble." Sehun said as he watched the scene.

 

"What the hell was that for Jimin?" Tao snapped at Jimin.

 

"Oppa! I was helping you! You tried to befriend her but she was so cold towards you! You don't deserve this!"

 

"Digusting much. Be right back, oh I mean never be back. Ew." Chen said as he left the cafeteria while Jimin just continued to act innocent in front of Tao.


 

"Hey Krystal, you okay?" Amber asked as they sat down on the bench in the school's garden.

 

"Yeah.. Amber, I'm sorry."

 

"Sorry for? Haha if it's meant for what happened back there, I'm cool. No need to be sorry. That's what friends are for. No matter what, I'll always side you alright?" Amber assured Krystal.

 

"Thanks Amber. That meant so much to me. You know I have no one by my side except for you, Vic and Kai. I really don't know what to do without you guys." Krystal sighed.

 

"K-Kai?," Amber asked slightly shocked. "I thought you hated him to the core.."

 

"Well.. Not anymore, it's all in the past, to be honest the lunchbox you ate just now was supposedly his. I made it to apologise to him for losing my anger at him yesterday but he told me won't be attending school these few days, I'm starting to miss him already.. I wonder what his doing now.." Krystal sighed.

 

"OMO. GIRL ARE YOU IN LOVE?" Amber was totally stunned by how Krystal was acting.


 

"Thank you for choosing Jeju Air, hope you all had a enjoyable trip with us. The temperature in Jeju Island is around 20-25 degree celsius..." The captain spoke through the speakers.

 

"Kai.. Kai.. Kai we are here already." Victoria nudged Kai awake.

 

"Hmmmmm.... Argh...."

 

"Sheesh. Should I just abandon you here?" Victoria then punched Kai's arm.

 

"OWWWWW." Kai then rubbed his arm. "What was that for? Seriously!?" Kai asked as he glared at Victoria.

 

"That's for not waking up when I nudged you the first time, hurry up everyone is going off already." Victoria then walked off thanking the crew who served them well.


 

"Noona, that Victoria is sick in the mind. She punched me on the arm just because I refuse to wake up. Look at this! See? See this huge bruise? Aish." Kai said as he continued to inspect his bruise, causing his sister to giggle at him. Kai's phone started to buzz in his pocket. Hastily, he fished it out and saw the endless amount of notifications from the exo boys.

 

"Kai did you land safely?" - Suho

"Kai! You missed the rare sighting today! Krystal was actually in the cafeteria today!" - Chen

"YA YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY ANYTHING 'BOUT TODAY WE PROMISED TO NOT TELL HIM!" - Luhan

"HYUNG! WHAT? YOU JUST REVEALED THAT WE KEPT SOMETHING FROM HIM!" - Chen

"OMO." - Baekhyun

"Okay, let's spam this chat because he will be too lazy to actually scroll up and read whatever you guys have just spilled out." - Chanyeol.

"Great idea." - Xiumin

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?" - Suho

"OMO" - Chen

"ADFHSJKAFSLKJGFLKSGALJFGL" - Baekhyun

"A" -Chen

"B" - Xiumin

"A" - Luhan

"A" - Kris

"A" - Tao

"A" - Sehun

"A" - Suho

"A" - Chanyeol

"A" - Chen

"A" - Baekhyun

"A" - Xiumin

"A" - Lay

"A" - Tao

"B" - Sehun

"AHAHAHAHA AB HAHAHA AB STYLE. Get it? x'D" - Tao

"Someone please shoot Tao." - Baekhyun

"Is this enough?" - Lay

"I guess so :O" - Chanyeol

"Okay. I'm gonna take a nap. Tell me when the teacher comes." - Sehun

"What the hell are you guys doing? Seriously 100 messages in just 1 minute?" - Kai

"OH KAI! YOU ARE HERE! WELCOME BACK!" - Chanyeol

"Wait what about Krystal today? D:" - Kai

"What? You actually read through all of our messages? That's so not you Kai!" - Suho

"Just tell me for god's sake." - Kai

"Who started it shall explain. I'm out." - Chanyeol

"Chen chen started it bye." - Baekhyun

"Oh well. Krystal was in the cafeteria eating today. Rare sight right? HAHAHAHA Nothing else :D" - Chen

"I'm sure there's more. Kyung. Kyung you there?" - Kai

"Oh god. Why me? Yes I'm here. Jimin made a fuss in the cafeteria today." - D.O

"And? :O" - Kai

"Basically Tao asked whether we can share a table with Krystal, then she stood up saying she's done with her food. Yeah and that decided to make a big fuss about Krystal's attitude towards us. Good thing Amber was with her." - D.O

"Jimin again. Seriously. Someone just slap the out of her already. She must be really glad that I don't hit girls. Guys whatever it is, is Krystal hurt?" - Kai

"Nope." - Chanyeol

"Nope." - Tao

"Nope." - Baekhyun

"Nope." - Sehun

"Nope." - Suho

"Nope." - Xiumin

"Nope." - Chen

"Nope." - Lay

"Nope." - Kris

"Nope." - Luhan

"For now on we will watch Krystal from a far and we will only take actions when she's really in trouble, alright?" - D.O

"Looks like it's the only way. Thanks guys :)" - Kai

"That smile is load creepy." - Chen

"YAH." - Kai


 

After knowing what happened today, Kai can't stop thinking about how Krystal is doing now. At the same time he can't bring himself to text her because of what happened yesterday. He looked at Krystal's contact as he groaned and ruffled his hair.

 

"Seriously, what's up with you? Before you were smiling at your phone like some idiot and now you are so frustrated." Victoria commented.

 

"It's none of your business."

 

"Look. If it's about Krystal just tell me, she's my friend too and I won't want her to get hurt."

 

"Can you asked if she's okay? Today Jimin made a fuss about her attitude towards the exo boys in the cafeteria, luckily there was Amber with her at that time." Kai point towards Victoria's phone.

 

"WHAT? Gosh, I better call her now." Victoria quickly picked up her phone and dialled Krystal's number. After a few rings, Krystal picked up the phone.

 

"UNNIE! Where have you been?" Krystal asked cheerfully through the phone.

 

"Unnie is out for a family business party. I heard that Jimin made a fuss today. Are you okay?" Victoria asked with concern.

 

"Yep! Amber was there to help me, no worries unnie! I miss you so much unnie. When are you coming back?"

 

"Hahaha I'll be back soon don't worry. If the Jimin bullies you again, tell unnie alright? When I'm back, I'll definitely kicked the out of her for you!"

 

"HEY VIC! SOMEONE'S IN LOVE! HURRY COME BACK AND I'LL UPDATE YOU WITH MORE DETAILS!!" Amber's voice could be heard at the back.

 

"OH! JJINJA??? OUR LITTLE GIRL IS IN LOVE?" Victoria exclaimed and Kai's attention immediately turned to her.

 

"Unnie! Don't listen to Amber! She's fooling around! Hurry come back! I miss you! Bye!" Krystal hastily ended the call.

 

As Victoria put down her phone, she saw hurt in Kai's eyes. She patted Kai's shoulder trying to comfort him for she knew that Kai had a crush on Krystal all along but Kai just shrugged her hands off and walked off.

 

"Man, this boy is definitely madly in love with her." Victoria thought to herself.

 

"Wait up Kai!" Victoria shouted across.