032

Neverland

"Careful. Slowly." Kai mumbled to Krystal as he concentrated on helping Krystal out of the car.

 

"Ya, don't treat me like a baby, I'm alright!" Krystal lightly slapped Kai's shoulders.

 

"Nonono, it's not alright when you are not in my arms." Kai leaned forward and hung both his arms over Krystal's neck, causing their foreheads to touch.

 

"Kim Jongin. I suggest you let me go this instance before things get nasty." Krystal placed her hands on both of his arms as she tried to pull them off.

 

"How nasty can things get when I'm with you? Just let them continue staring at us and drown in their own pool of jealousy." Kai intertwined his hands together with Krystal's before stepping into the gates with her.

 

"This boy. Argh." Krystal smiled.


 

As usual, the corridor was filled with many students. Some chatting in their small groups, some busy taking their books out from the locker while the majority just stare wide eye upon the entrance of the couple.

 

"Ohhhhhhhp!..." Fangirls screams trailed off as soon they saw their intertwined fingers.

 

"Omo. How did it even happened?" Some were gossiping about them.

 

"Woah woah just take a look at them, will you?" Chen stopped the whole group from their chatters as he pointed at the approaching couple.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted in disbelief. "It's so hard to accept this..." Sehun then turned his gaze to the couple's hands.

 

"Ah sehunnie. You will get use to it. Besides, Chorong will not just abandon you because of our dates!" Luhan tried to cheer Sehun up but to no avail.

 

Chorong broke away from Luhan as she took a step closer to Sehun. "Hun, you are our favourite dongsaeng, there's no way we are going to let you be alone! Besides, with your good looks and charisma, there's no way any girls will never fall for you." Hearing those words from Chorong, Sehun immediately felt better as he flashed her a bright smile.

 

"Too bad he has lisp, if not he would really be perfect." Chen teased.

 

"Chen, everything about you is perfect, except for that mouth of yours." Chorong spat back playfully, which Chen has already gotten used to. "Hunnie, don't listen to him. You lisp makes you cuter!" She pat his head.

 

At this moment, ear piercing screams could be heard coming from the main gates. Immediately, everyone knew what the was the commotion about.


 

"Kim Jongin you are an ." Krystal folded her arms as she continued to walk side by side with him.

 

"I'm your to be exact." Kai scoffed.

 

"OPPPPPAAAAA!" The fangirls continue to scream despite sawing Krystal's irritated face.

 

"Krystal Jung, you ought to be proud. Out of so many people's , I'm yours." Kai smriked.

 

"Tch stop being so full of yourself." Krystal turned her head towards him.

 

"Oppa, please accept this!" A girl with bob haircut stood timidly in front of the couple, with her head hung low.

 

The couple stopped in their track and the growing crowd began gossiping about the scene happening in front of them. The girl's arms continue to stretched in front of her head as her back was bent forward ninety degrees. Slowly, Kai walked up to her and helped her stand straight.

 

"I guess you are new around here?" Kai asked her softly. The girl just nodded her head timidly with her head still hung low, not wanting to look up.

 

"Well, you see... As much as I would like to accept your gift, I can't. Look up and see that girl in front of you." Kai pointed towards Krystal. The girl sneaked a glance at Krystal and nodded, understanding fully what Kai meant. In shame, the girl backtracked slowly. Thoughts ran wildly in her mind, plucking up the courage to confess to Kai in front of the student body was something she never thought that she would do, and right now, she didn't know how would the student body look at her. Will they laugh at her for being rejected? Will anyone bully her? She was new afterall, it's been only the third week in school and such humiliating thing just had to happen to her.

 

"Wait a minute!" A girl called out to her. The girl immediate straightened her back and stood rooted to the ground as a shiver ran the her spine. "This is it, everyone is going to laugh at me for the rest of my life. I'm not going to make any friends in this school." The girl mumbled in fear.

 

"Hold up. I'll accept it on his behalf." The girl spoke as her heels clacked. She walked in front of the girl and held her hand out, initiating a handshake.

 

"My name is Krystal Jung. I'll accept this on behalf of my boyfriend, and since you are new here, would you like a tour around the school? I can be your guide." Krystal smiled as she phrased her words in a more amiable way, to make the new girl feel welcomed.

 

"Reall....ly?" The girl looked up and had an eye contact with Krystal.

 

"Hm!" Krystal nodded her head as she offered her hand again.

 

The girl lifted her trembling hands and finally took Krystal's hand. Just like that, Krystal made another friend in her life that she will never forget.


 

"Eunna!" Sehun called out.

 

"Ne... Ne?" Eunna timidly replied.

 

"I'll bring you home." Sehun replied nonchalantly.

 

"Oh, you don't have to, Sehun-ssh." Eunna kindly rejected his offer.

 

"Hurry and let's go." Sehun then dragged her out of school.

 

Together they walked out of school, a guy with his head up high while the girl had her head hung low. Weird isn't it? The walk back to Eunna's home was long, and both of them shared a rather awkward silence until Sehun decided to speak up.

 

"I'm hungry. Let's go grab lunch first and I'll send you home afterwards."

 

"Oh, it's alright! I'll go home myself and you may go have your lunch. Sorry to be bothering you!" Eunna bowed ninety degrees as she apologised to Sehun.

 

"You are coming with me." Sehun replied in a monotone voice as he pulled her with him.


 

Lunch was finally over. The lunch though was served with sumptious food, the atmosphere was just excruciating. Both of them were basically awkward with each other and Eunna even saw how the waitress was trying to seduce Sehun.

 

"It was embarrasing earlier on... Wasn't it?" Eunna blurted out.

 

"Huh?" Sehun gave her a questioning look.

 

"Earlier on. Back in school..." Eunna had her head hung low once again.

 

"You aren't the first one, so there's really nothing to be ashame of. Besides, Krystal had your back." Sehun said as a matter of fact.

 

"Well... First few weeks of school and I've already got myself into this mess. Isn't it just great? School is going to be a living hell for me." The girl tried to lengthen the conversation, afraid of going back to the suffocating silence they shared earlier on.

 

Sehun stopped in his tracks and pulled Eunna back. "School will not be a living hell for you with me around. Look, if you are wondering why I am sending you home, I'll just be honest with you. I want to be friends with you."

 

Eunna was shocked. Who would believe that one of the kingka in school would actually want to be friends with a nobody like her?

 

"I... I..." Eunna tried to find words for herself but immediately got cut off. "You don't have a choice Eunna, we are going to be friends whether you like it or not. You are a special one, I'm sure." Sehun smiled and pat her head.

 

"Let's hurry and bring you home. We still have school to attend tomorrow!" Sehun chimed as he slung his arm around the still-in-a-state-of-shock Eunna.


 

Author's note:

My very first update in year 2015! Sorry for taking so long with the updates, I'm really busy right after school has started. Argh. Anyway hopefully you guys have enjoyed this chapter with the addition of Chorong and Eunna! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Though it's a new year, I still very much in love with all of your comments, so keep them coming in! I will continue to produce better chapters till the end of this fic! So just stay with me for the next 3 chapters! :)