019

Neverland

"How is my princess feeling today? "

 

"Pshhh, that's the fifth time now. Stop going out, come back in and start asking me the same question, Kim JongIn."

 

"Alright alright. No but seriously, you have got to tell me if you are feeling unwell." Kai sat down beside Krystal.

 

"Gosh you are so naggy, but alright, I will." Krystal replied as she continue to flip through her magazines.

 

"I wonder what is unnie doing right now. It's been quite awhile since she has visited. Kai, is she busy lately? Oh! And Hyungsik oppa too..." Krystal sighed.

 

"Don't worry princess, your unnie is just a little caught up with her /coughs/ love life." Kai smiled at the thought of it.

 

"BWO? Love life? And the most important thing is that, I wasn't informed?!?!?!?!?!" Krystal exclaimed.


 

Ever since that day when Krystal accepted Kai, it seems like everyone began to find their another half. For Jessica, her prince charming which literally describes him is Kris. A few days after the whole world knows about Krystal and Kai, Kris finally mustered up enough courage and asked Jessica out for a date. That date started out awkward but definitely ended with sparks.

 

"So... Where are we going today?" Jessica prompted.

 

"To the park!"

 

Picture+6.png

 

How on earth knew that Kris could be so romantic? Unfortunately though, things didn't go smoothly like what Kris had planned. Unlike what he has planned, Jessica wasn't at all touched and neither was she jumping in joy, she was basically there standing like a stump. Awkward. Yes that's the only word to describe it. How was Kris suppose to ask her sit down and join him when she wasn't even enthusiastic about it? Slowly, Kris carefully cleared his throat and successfully got Jessica's attention. However, this was more akward because Kris didn't know how to start a conversation with Jessica after seeing her reaction.

 

"Er... Erm..." Kris stuttered.

 

"Aren't you going to let me sit down?" Jessica in.

 

"Oh yeah! Sure! Yeah... Take off your shoes and take a sit on the mat!"

 

Good job Kris! Way to go! You have successfully made Jessica irritated. First, you brought her for a picnic which she didn't even like it. And next, you messed it up further by making her stand for so long. Great job! You can finally stop thinking about being Krystal's brother-in-law.

 

"Kris? Kris..." Jessica called out.

 

"Oh. Huh... Oh yeah... Yeah?" 

 

"Were you listening?" Jessica folded her arms.

 

"Sorry... I was deep in thoughts..." Kris avoided Jessica's eyes.

 

"You alright? Ever since you've brought me here, you have not ben yourself." Jessica pointed out.

 

"I'm perfectly fine, really. I am."


 

As the time passes, none of them enjoyed themselves. Finally night came and Kris was walking Jessica back home. The walk, was equally awkward as the date. As they reached Jessica's doorstep, Jessica spoke.

 

"Though I know there's something wrong, but I just can't do anything to help you. Sorry about that. Hopefully you will resolve it as soon as possible! I had a great day anyway, thank you." Looking at how Kris didn't bother replying her, she turned her heels and walked towards her doorstep.

 

It's now or never Kris. Hurry do it! With that, he opened his mouth.

 

"Wait a moment!" He rushed up and grabbed Jessica's hand.

 

"I know you definitely didn't enjoy yourself today. Stop lying. I'm sorry this didn't turned out as good as planned. I'm really sorry. Have a great night, Jessica."

 

"So that's what has been bothering you? Let me tell you this, I enjoyed today way more than I've expected. Ever since young, nobody has ever done this for me. I'm really grateful for today and thanks a lot for all these beautiful memories though it was kind of awkward. Well... I guess the 'first time's are always like that right?" Jessica beamed.

 

Hearing Jessica's confession, Kris's eyes immediately lit up. So things did go the way he planned! She enjoyed herself today and that's it! The only thing missing from the plan now would be Kris's confession to her.

 

"You really did enjoy yourself? I thought you didn't like it, and that was why I felt like I did something terribly wrong for the first date. I didn't want you to have a bad impression of me, I wanted you to think of me as a..." Suddenly Kris was cut off when he felt a pair of warm lips on him.

 

Looking at how Kris tries to explain himself, Jessica found it adorable. Unknowingly, she leaned in and sealed his mouth with a kiss.

 

"To me, you have always been perfect. Though I don't exactly remember the day when I fell in love with you, but I'll make sure I remember every single thing that had happened today." Jessica stated as she pulled apart.

 

"I love you, Kris Wu."

"I love you, Jessica Jung."


 

A happy ending for both Jessica and Kris! Now what about Krystal's precious Hyungsik oppa? To him, Krystal and Kai finally getting together, Jessica bringing Kris back home for dinner, everything was just perfect until a girl showed up at his doorstep and totally turned his world upside down.


 

Typical Sunday; wake up, breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleep. A routine for Hyungsik every single Sunday, until one day when a little girl suddenly showed up at his door.

 

"Ding dong. Ding dong." The doorbell rang. Hyungsik lazily stood up from the couch with his messy uncombed hair and walked towards the door.

 

He opened the door and saw a little girl. "Oh hey, sorry but I'm not interested in any of your cookies." Then slowly, he closed the door.

 

Suddenly, a pair of small hands stopped him from closing the door and the word "Daddy" was what came out from the little girl's mouth next.

 

"Hahaha that won't work for me, sorry."

 

"Daddy."

 

"I said, I'm not interested already so please leave."

 

"I'm here to acknowledge you, daddy!"

 

Hyungsik froze, he eyed the girl up and down and went up to her. "What did you just say?"

 

"Seriously, I know you heard me. Now let me in." With that, the little girl barged into his house.

 

Hyungsik had his mouth hang wide open mouthing out the words "What the hell?" as he watch the girl walk into his house.


 

Author's note:

My exams and camp have both finally ended! Hence I'm back again with a slightly short chapter! Really sorry for this slightly shorter chapter because I was having a writer's block! Anyway a krissica moment in this chap but what will eventually happens to Hyungsik? Oh poor boy :( Anyway hopefully my writer's block will be off soon so I can continue updating! Meanwhile, hopefully you guys can continue to show more support by commenting and upvoting! :)