020

Neverland

"Finally! Home sweet home!" Krystal cheered as she plopped herself down on the sofa.

 

"Yah! Be careful!" Jessica reprimanded her.

 

"Geez, I'm no longer a kid. I know how to take care of myself!" Krystal pointed out.

 

"Fine fine whatever you say. I'm gonna put your stuff in your room." With that Jessica walked towards Krystal's room.

 

"Thanks unnie!" Krystal shouted as she went through the television channels.


 

"So when are you coming back to school?" -Kai

"Most probably tomorrow!" -Krystal

"Gah... Can't wait to go back to school and see both Vic and Amber!" -Krystal

"What about me!!?!?!? >:(" -Kai

"I've seen you enough for these past weeks! I don't wanna see you in school again! HAHAHAHAHA >:)" -Krystal

"God. Can't believe you are so mean! Well then, I guess I'll have to find someone else to fill up your spot! :>" -Kai

"Yah! KIMJONGIN DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT! :<" -Krystal

"Just kidding. Love you princess :* Anyway it's getting late and we have school tomorrow, sleep early, arasso?" -Kai

"Ne. Arasso. Love you too KIM JONGIN. Have a good night and dream of us :*" -Krystal

 

Texts like these that warms up both's chilly nights, just how long more can both of them warm up each other's night?


 

"KRYSTAL!!!!" Victoria screamed as she saw Krystal at the lockers along with Kai and a few of the exo boys.

 

"VIC UNNIE!!!!" Krystal replied in excitement as both of them ran towards each other for a hug.

 

"Have you recovered? Are you feeling better? OH GOD. I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW." Victoria exaggerated.

 

"HAHAHAHAA Unnie!" Krystal laughed at Victoria's silliness as they continued to do some catching up on their way to their classroom.

 

"Looks like someone has to serve his princess again." Tao laughed.

 

"Better than hugging a panda plushie every night before going to bed!" Kai made a comeback as he opened Krystal's locker, gathered her books and went to their class.


 

Class soon began but Amber was nowhere to be seen. Well, looks like someone overslept again. First period for all of them was Mathematics, the subject they all dread. Even the studious Krystal has fallen asleep on her desk, well basically almost everyone has fallen asleep on their desks. Next up was their gym class! For today's gym class, it was a little different as compared to usual as they were going to compete against a senior class for their upcoming annual inter-school competition! Luckily for Krystal's class, they will be competing against Hyungsik's class today.

 

Everyone went into their respective locker rooms to change into their gym attires. After everyone was done, they were told to gather at the indoor sports hall. As soon as the girls spotted the exo boys, they all started flocking around them and of course, Kai attracted the most attention because he looked simply stunning in just shirt and pants. Dayum boy.

 

Just when Krystal step out of the toilet, she saw how her boyfriend was surrounded by all those 'fangirls'. She wanted to step up and pull him away from them and then it struck her. Right, they haven't made their relationship known yet, but then it struck her again, if Kai really loved her, he would have told those fangirls to get lost because he has a girlfriend already, but right now, he hadn't said anything and continued to allow those girls throwing themselves at him.

 

Hence for that whole lesson, Krystal kept her distance from Kai and observed him. When a girl and guy pair work was needed, she would find Luhan and leaving a mouht hanging Kai at the back.


 

"Seriously, what was he doing back then? I mean he could have said it but he didn't!" Krystal complained to her two best friends.

 

"Aigoo aigoo, just look at Krystal getting all jealous. See Vic? This is what love does to you."

 

Right after gym class was their lunchbreak, so when the bell rang, Krystal just hurriedly drag her two best friends to her favourite place, the garden in school; and started complaining about Kai.

 

Of course, Kai was left alone again at the indoor sports hall looking for Krystal for lunch but to no avail. Without Krystal by his side, he can only go find the exo boys in the cafeteria and have lunch with them.

 

"Look at the lost puppy, who have lost it's owner!" Chen laughed.

 

"Yah, das right, we have became an animal shelter." Chanyeol added.

 

"Sigh, I think Krystal is avoiding me." Kai said dejectedly as he sat down between Luhan and Lay.

 

"What did you do wrong this time round?" Luhan asked with concern.

 

"Looks like the animal shelter needs to clean up the lost puppy's !" Baekhyun then high-fived both Chen and Chanyeol. Sigh, when will these three ever get the timing right for jokes?

 

"I don't know! I was just being myself as usual? The same Kai she fell in love with? See? She isn't even in the cafeteria now, I'm sure she's avoiding me!" Kai whined.

 

"Girls will be girls. She probably got jealous at the amount of attention you attracted from the girls during gym." Kris pointed it out.

 

"No wonder, she came to pair up with me." Luhan realised. Luhan might be handsome and all, but to most of the girls in the school, he was only a pretty boy but never a prince charming in their eyes. Hence, whenever he was with Kai or Kris, he would often be neglected by the girls in school.

 

"Serious? God, I swear I only have eyes for her only!" Kai got flustered thinking about how hurt Krystal could have been earlier on during gym class.

 

"Alright, so I guess it's all done. Let's hurry go get lunch! I'm starving!" Xiumin whined.


 

"You know, you can't avoid him forever, besides I think you are just thinking too much, talk to him after school alright?" Hyungsik suggested as Victoria and Amber nodded their heads in agreement. Of course, Krystal's favourite oppa, Hyungsik to the rescue! As mentioned earlier, Krystal's class will be having a joint lesson with Hyungsik's class, so obviously Hyungsik couldn't have missed out the part where Krystal looks for Luhan instead of Kai for pairing, hence immediately he knew somethying was wrong. And if it doesn't get resolved as soon as possible, this thing would only snowball and cause damage to his dongsaengs.

 

"Alright, I'll talk to him after school. Thanks guys." Krystal smiled. Before Hyungsik stood up and leave, Krystal stopped him. "Ah oppa, I heard something interesting happened to you. Wanna share?" Krystal then burst out laughing, leaving both Victoria and Amber dumbfounded.

 

"Guess you heard it from that brat! Well then... Here it goes." Hyungsik then continued to elaborate on the details about the little girl that appeared at his doorstep claiming that he was her daddy.

 

"Oh, so... She mistook you for her daddy?" Amber asked.

 

"Yep! I often go to that hospital for internship, and was assigned to take care of the kids." Hyungsik explained.

 

"But how did she know where you lived?" Victoria got curious.

 

"She said she saw a mail at the kid's section in the hospital and got my address. Guess I've dropped my mail while patrolling around." Hyungsik explained.

 

"So where is she now?" Krystal asked.

 

"I've sent her back to the hospital, she just missed her daddy too much, and well her mother passed away not long ago. That's why she's been suffering from a really bad trauma. Poor girl. Anyway I think I'm going to visit her later on! If you guys want to come just tag along, I'm sure interacting with more people will help her to recover faster!"

 

"I want to go!!" Amber raised her hands.

 

"Me too! Her story is really depressing!" Victoria said.

 

"I'll see first." Krystal added.

 

"Alright then, I'll see you both at the gate later after school. As for you, tell me if you change your mind alright? And don't worry too much about Kai already, we grew up together and I'm always observing him. I'm sure he still loves you like the way he does since young." Hyungsik pats Krystal's head and walked back to class.

 

"Yeah... I hope so too." Krystal mumbled.


 

Author's note:

Hello! Your take-very-long-to-update author is back! I'm currently having my holidays, but I have assignments and preparations to do, hence it'll probably take me another few more days before I can update again! Again, thanks for reading and subscribing to my story! Hopefully this chapter was fun to read for you guys! Leave comment below if you want to know anything! See you guys again soon! :)