033

Neverland

"So I believed you got laid last night?" Chen teased his dongsaeng as part of his daily routine.

 

"No hyung! What were you thinking about? We've just became friends! And no! I'm not being friends with her because I want to get laid!" Sehun seems to have understood the unspoken question in Chen's mind.

 

"Alright, alright. Chill will you? Geez. Pissy Sehun." Chen then shrugged him off before heading away to find his new victim.

 

"I wonder how she is doing now though... Is she adapting well? Are the students treating her well?"

 

"I guess I did better go look for her, and warn those ignorant students to stay away from her." With that, Sehun walk out of the classroom quickly.


 

"Hun-ah!" Chorong shouted from the entrance of the school.

 

Sehun whipped his head towards the source immediately, and was met with a anxious looking Chorong.

 

"Bwo?! Unbelieveable, geez. Where is she now?" Sehun sounded in disbelief after hearing Chorong and before Chorong could reply him, he already ran out of the double doors to the gates of the school.

 

"Mission accomplished!" Chorong pumped her fist into the air as she smiled with content looking at Sehun's reaction. "Now, I guess Hunnie will never be alone anymore! Besides, the four of us will be able to go on a double date!" She squealed in delight.


 

"Eunna!" Sehun shouted as he saw the oh-so-familiar back of the girl, whom he spend the whole day with just yesterday.

 

Eunna turned around and was shocked to see Sehun. "Oh hey! Erm... Erm... I think we are attracting too much attention. Maybe you would like to talk to me only after school the next time. People are watching and judging us right now, I guess I'll be going now. See you around." Eunna quickly spat out those words and bowed a polite ninety degrees bow at Sehun before walking off.

 

With his quick instincts, Sehun grabbed Eunna's arm, preventing her from walking away. "Where do you think you are going? How can I let you walk alone when you were just being bullied?" Sehun said with an unusual icy-cold tone.

 

Eunna's eyes widen and she stared at him in bewilderment. "Me? Bullied? I think you've got the wrong person. The first person I talked to ever since I entered the gates, was you."

 

Sehun that stared back at her, confused. "Huh? But... But.. Cho.. Cho.. You know what forget it." Sehun shooked his dazed expression away and quickly replace it with his usual neutral face. "What did you think you were doing just now? Why can't I talk to my friend in school? Is it forbidden? I already assured you that no one will take a step near you as long as I'm around, so don't worry."

 

"Sehun, you do know we aren't in the same class right? There is no way you can protect me every single time!" Eunna protested.

 

"There are perks of being a kingka in school, you know? And that is, as long as I request for things, I will eventually get it. So right now, I am going to the school's office to get my timetable altered to be the same as yours. I'm following you everywhere you go now, don't try to ditch me. Like this, I always can protect you." Sehun then took a step forward and placed his arm over Eunna. "Let's go get my timetable altered, shall we?" He then led the dumbstruck Eunna to the school's office.


 

"Unnie!" Krystal exclaimed.

 

"What? I'm being serious here. How many kids do you all plan to have? Are you all going to live alone? Have you discuss about anything?" Victoria continued to pry on.

 

"Argh, Amber! Save me!" Krystal ran behind Amber to stop Victoria from further questioning.

 

"Alright alright, give this poor girl a break will you?"

 

"Ya Jung. This conversation is not over." She eyed Krystal as she did a I'm-watching-you sign.

 

Childishly, Krystal just replied her by blowing a raspberry at Victoria, using Amber as a shield.

 

"I will get you!" Victoria got up from her seat as she rushed towards Krystal.

 

"Amber save me! AHHHHHHHH!" Krystal screamed as she got involved in a game of eagle versus chicks game with Victoria being the eagle, Amber being the mama chicken and Krystal being the chick.

 

Only about 10 minutes into the game, Kai just had to walk into the classroom and spoil the fun. "Chop!" Kai karate-chopped Victoria's neck. "Kai killed the eagle and saved the chick! Mama chicken will you please excuse me?" Kai then made his way to Krystal.

 

"Yah, this isn't how you treat someone who is older than you!" Victoria stomped her feet as she continued to whine about Kai being disrespectful to Amber, who is surprisingly very calm today. If she was her usual self, she would have joined Victoria in her complaints about Kai and teased Krystal with Victoria earlier on.

 

Kai simply shrugged at the commotion behind him as he made his way to Krystal. "How is my princess doing today?" He lifted up her hand and planted a gentle kiss on the back of her palm.

 

Krystal giggled, "It was fun until you came into the scene, but right now, it doesn't seem as bad."

 

"Glad that I was able to make things better." Kai smiled at her.

 

"You and that mouth of yours." Krystal pinched Kai's cheeks as she turned his head left and right like how people do it to chubby kids.

 

Kai grabbed her hands after she had her fun and held that in front of him. "When are you free? We got to start preparing for our wedding already!" Kai whined like a little kid who is deprived of family time with his parents.

 

"Ommo! I thought you forgot about it! HAHAHAHAHAH. I was waiting for you to start talking about it!" Krystal lightly knocked Kai's head.

 

"Geez. Why must you wait for me? Weren't you anticipating for it?" Kai pouted. "So... Do you want to try the wedding gowns today after school?" Kai finally propped the question.

 

Upon hearing the word "wedding", both Victoria and Amber got all excited and ran to them, to join in the conversation.

 

"CAN WE GO TOO?" Both of them shouted in excitement.

 

Kai, in an instant, covered Krystal's ears, fearing her delicate ears would be destroyed thanks to the loudspeakers named, Victoria and Amber. "Yah, didn't anyone teach you that it's rude to interfere in someone else's conversation?" Kai let go of his touch on Krystal's ears as he folded his arms, with Krystal's arm clinged around his.

 

"Yah. Little punk! What's with you being disrespectful to us today? You have a death wish huh?" Victoria retorted as she too, folded her arms.

 

Kai, almost immediately, backed down and laughed. "I'm sorry noona, I just felt like having some Yaja time with you today. Please forgive me will you?" Kai looked at Victoria with doed-eyes.

 

Victoria just simply rolled her eyes then uncontrollably, broke into a smile, unable to resist Kai. "Yah, back to the topic now. The both of you are going to try on your wedding gown and suit today? Bring us along!" Victoria pulled Krystal's arm and swung it side ways. Amber then followed suit, so that Krystal will agree.

 

"Sine when did I say that I am not going to bring you guys along?" Krystal smiled at her silly looking unnies.

 

"WOOOHOOO! KRYSTAL JJANG!" Amber jumped up and presented both her thumbs to Krystal.

 

"TIME FOR PRETTY GOWNS FOR US BRIDESMAID, AMBER!" Victoria then joined Amber in her mini celebratory dance.

 

"Amber in a gown. I can't wait!" Krystal laughed at her silly unnies as she joined in.

 

"Well, I'll leave you guys in your own celebratory dance I guess?" Kai scoffed as he went to find the exo boys.

 

As he walked towards where the boys were seated, he spoke. "What? Can't deprive her of her girl time right? And I bet you all heard it. Don't be late later on!"

 

Just like this, the whole classroom was filled with excited chatters about how Amber would look like in a gown, how Victoria would make all the boys swoon over her when she wears a gown, how the exo boys would charm all the girls on earth when they wear suits, and last but not least, how the couple would be like as a married couple.


 

Author's note:

Finally an update after so long! I'm so so so sorry for the lack of updates! As the school year started there really hasn't been anytime for me to do things that I used too! Sadly, I had to sacrifice the time I use to update this fanfiction for most of my revision. Thank you all for sticking by me throughout this whole journey! Just another 2 more chapters to go, and it's an official goodbye! :"( I'll miss your kind comments and of course the times when I had to rack my brains for this fanfiction. Once again before I end off my author's note, I just hope that you guys will leave me more comments, subscribe if you haven't and of course upvote! Thank you all once again, and sorry for the lack of updates! Love you all to the moon and back! MUA! :* See you all again! :D