014

Neverland

"Krystal, time for school!" One of the maid chimed. 

 

"Huh? Where am I?" Krystal asked groggily.

 

"You are at home dear! Hurry wake up and start preparing for school!" The maid reminded.

 

"I don't remember walking home? What exactly happened? Ouch." Krystal held on to her head as it began to hurt when she tried to remember how she came home yesterday.


 

Munching on her toast and sipping her tea, Krystal looked around and couldn't find Jessica.

 

"Ahjumma? Where is unnie?" 

 

"Ahh... That... She went out early this morning with your father." The housekeeper explained.

 

Krystal seems to have bought it as she nodded her head.

 

"Krystal, time for school. Let's go." The housekeeper said as one of the maid held out Krystal's school bag for her and sent her off.


 

"Please take a seat." Mr Jung stated.

 

"Thank you for making a trip here today. Sigh... So I shall not waste your time and get to the topic for today." Mr Jung sighed.

 

"Oh. Alright. So may I know what I am here for today?"

 

"You and Krystal have known each other since you guys were in diapers. And I must say you have brought loads of joy to her. The look on her face when she is with you, it's definitely something me and my dad can never see." Jessica explained.

 

"Whatever you want, I promise. I'll give it to you, but please, please make her happy on our behalf." Mr Jung said calmly.

 

"To make the person you love, fall in love with you, is to make them smile but it seems like everytime she smiles, I'm the one who falls in love. So don't worry, I promise. Whenever I'm with her, I'll make sure that there will never be a dull moment. Because her smile is all I want to remember."


 

"Class listen up! We have a transferred student here today with us! So let's all welcome him warmly!" The teacher announced. The whole class obeyed and started to clap and cheer for the new student. The new student taking the cue, walked into the classroom.

Everyone in class was shocked at this guy's fine-crafted features, he is so good-looking that the girls can't stop drooling over him and the guys were all admiring him, wishing that it was one of them who could be him. The new guy cleared his throat and got the attention of the students once again.

 

"Hello everyone! I am Park Hyungsik! I was born in Korea but I migrated to Australia when I was around 7! Hopefully I'll be able to get along with everyone well!" Hyungsik bowed and walked towards his assigned seat. Unfortunately, his seat was beside one of the irritating girls in school, Jimin.


 

"Wanna have lunch with me today?" Kai held out his hand towards Krystal.

 

Jokingly, Krystal lightly slapped his hand away. "No thanks, I wouldn't have any appetite to eat if you are around. Furthermore if your fangirls see me eating with you, I'm afraid I won't be able to step out of school alive."

 

"I'll definitely not anyone hurt you! Whoever tries to touch you has to go through me first!" Kai said protectively as he s his hands around Krystal's waist from the back.

 

"Yah! Get your hands of me! Since when have you became so touchy!" Krystal said as she swats Kai's hands away from her waist.

 

"Why can't I touch my best friend?" As soon as he said that, he immediately regretted it. The word 'best friend' hit both of their hearts so badly. Both of them became awkward with one another, luckily Amber who was previously observing them from her seat came to their rescue.

 

"Let's go guys! I'm famished!" Amber announced as she dragged both of them away.


 

"Did you hear about the new transferred student? Everyone is calling him a hottie!" A girl exclaimed to her friend as they walk towards the cafeteria.

 

"Pshh. What hottie? The real hottie is here." Kai smirked.

 

"Oh puh-lease. Stop being so full of yourself." Krystal retorted back.

 

"But have you guys heard about the new transferred student?" Victoria enquired. All of them just shook their heads.

 

"Whatever it is, hopefully this guy can turn Amber girly again!" Kai joked.

 

Everyone started laughing while Amber just glared at Kai. "Yah! It's noona by the way! Brat!"


 

"Just sit down and we'll get your food for you." Victoria told Krystal.

 

Nodding her head, Krystal proceeded to her usual table with the girls. On her way she heard girls talking about how good looking the new guy while the guys were all obviously jealous of him because of the huge amount of attention he was attracting and because of his good looks. Krystal just thought to herself 'How good looking can he be? Tsh." She settled down on her usual seat as she patiently waits for Amber and Victoria to return with her food.

 

"OH. MY. GOD. THAT'S HIM THAT'S HIM!"

 

"WHERE IS HE GONNA SIT? HOW ABOUT INVITING HIM TO SIT WITH US?"

 

"WHAT? WHERE IS HE GOING?"

 

"NOT HER AGAIN?"

 

The newly self-proclaimed fangirls got so excited about the entrance of the new transferred student and it got Krystal interested in knowing who exactly is he. Slowly, she turned her head, and her face immediately lit up. It was Park Hyungsik, her childhood friend. 

Hyungsik smiled as he spread his arms out waiting for Krystal to run into his arms.

tumblr_mvamrvY3IB1qkc652o4_500.gif

 

She quickly got up from her seat and ran towards him with her arms wide open, accepting his hug. "HYUNGSIK-AH!" Krystal exclaimed in joy as she touched his face, examining him to make sure that he was really Hyungsik.

 

"How can I ever forget you ? You said you would contact me when you are in Australia! You big fat liar!" Krystal whined as she hit his chest.

 

"Yah yah yah. It's oppa for you. Well it doesn't matter anymore right? Oppa is back here again!" Hyungsik smiled sheepishly.

 

"HYUNG!" Kai shouted from the back as he ran up to Hyungsik forcing him to piggyback him.

 

"Hey kiddo! How have you been? Did you take good care of my little sister here?" Hyungsik asked as he ruffled Krystal's hair.

 

"Of course I did!" Kai then ruffled Krystal's hair too. Both of them then burst out laughing walking towards the exo table, leaving the grumpy Krystal alone.

 

Amber and Victoria then ran up her. "Woah so that new hottie is your friend?" Victoria queried.

 

"Childhood friend. He is a few years older than me. Hey he is just a year older than you Amber!" Krystal added on.

 

"No. No. No. He is not going to be the one who will change me. Don't you ever think about it." Amber protested.

 

"Oh well Amber you never know!" Krystal exclaimed before giving Victoria a look which totally says WE-ARE-SO-GOING-TO-PAIR-BOTH-OF-THEM-UP.


 

Author's note:

Yep! Your annoying author who takes like an eternity to update one chapter is back! Oh well look who I've added in today! PARK HYUNGSIK! Hmmm... Amber with Hyungsik eh? Stay tune for it guys! I guess the will be around chapter 20? Hahahaha I'm not too sure about it too! Anyway, I aiming for this whole story to end around chapter 30, max 40! Hopefully you, readers will continue loving my story all the way till the end! Thank you and see you all soon! Cheers to 83 subscibers! Love you all to the moon and back!! 

 

tumblr_mzoc0sPnkr1t0mtduo1_500.gif