034

Neverland

"Aren't you going to try on your wedding gown today?" Jessica prompt.

 

"WEDDING GOWN!"

 

"TODAY!"

 

"UNNIE, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER, OHMYGOD, I'M LATE!" Krystal scurried out of her bed as she continued to speak incoherent words while brushing her teeth.

 

"Ya, ya, ya. If I didn't say those words, will you even wake up? Don't worry, it's only 7.45am right now, and you are set at 11.30am." Jessica stood by Krystal's bathroom door as she look at her flustered sister.

 

Turning around with an utterly shocked expression, Krystal spat out her toothpaste. "WHAT?"

 

"OHMYGOD, THIS IS SUCH A SICK JOKE. URGH UNNIE!!" Krystal grumbled and whined.

 

"Eww, clear up this mess and hurry come down, gotta grab our favourite ddeobokki before heading to try your dress." Before Krystal can object to it, Jessica is already on her way down to the living room.


 

"Ddeobokkis, ddeobokkis, ddeobokkis rocks. Ddeobokkis swing and ddeobokkis ring..."

 

"Yah, are you serious? Singing a "oh-I-so-love-ddeobokki" carol?"

 

"Favourite ddeobokki with my best unnie. Of course this deserves a "oh-I-so-love-ddeobokki" carol!"

 

What am I going to do without you, Krystal?

 

"Unnie look! Wah, ahjumma's ddeobokki is really jjang! It's only 8.30am and there's such a long queue! Unnie hurry up!"

 

"Let's go, let's go!"

 

"Seriously! 18 years of my life, having eaten a hundred thousand ddeobokkis, ahjumma's ddeobokki is still the best!" Krystal took a bite off her stick of ddeobokki.

 

"Definitely!" Jessica held hands with Krystal as they indulged themselves with their ddeobokkis.

 

"Next stop, wedding dress for this fatty!" Jessica exclaimed as she started the car's engine.

 

"BWO? Fatty? It's only one stick of ddeobokki! Krystal whined.

 

"Do you know how much calories it has? Tsk tsk tsk. Krystal the fatty is going to try on her wedding gown right now! Kai-yah, please don't run away!" Jessica joked as she drove out of the parking lot.

 

"Whatever mate, off we go! To try on the world's prettiest wedding gown for the world's prettiest girl!" Krystal pumped her fist in the air.

 

Jessica looked at her silly sister and laughed. Just like that, their journey was filled with lots of bickers and laughters.

 

Krystal-yah, you really love this ddeobokki don't you? The next time you eat it... Will it be with me? Or will it be you alone?

 

Unnie, I bet you know that this will be the last time we have ahjumma's ddeobokki together. Bring it for me the next time you visit me, I'll definitely eat it though you won't be able to see it happen.


 

"Someone help! Tao isn't waking up at all!" Lay called out to his group of friends who were just about to enter the wedding parlor.

 

"Let him be, he'll wake up once we get in." Kris turned around and got Lay along with him.

 

Lay just kept looking back until they entered the parlor. Once they've stepped foot in it, Tao really woke up, and started to make his way towards the parlor. "Wah, Kris. I'm so overwhelmed right now because of what is happening." Kris can only laugh at his silly friend.

 

"Well, well, well, what happened to our grumpy Tao?" Chen walked around Tao just as he entered the parlor.

 

"Chen, I believe it's your turn now!" Luhan called out so as to avoid both of them of their usual endless teasing.

 

"Thanks hyung."

 

"Didn't get enough sleep again?" Luhan hooked one of his arm around Tao as he led him into the waiting room, where the boys will get their suit.

 

"Argh, the panda series only air during the morning! Plus, there won't be any replay! Kris hyung just gotta drag me out of my house for this suit trying. ARGH. He could at least have let me recorded it or something!" Tao whined.

 

"I'm just going to leave you with a sentence about Kris. He always has surprises up his sleeves." With that, he gave Tao's shoulder a few pats before walking off to find the other guys.


 

"Amber! This, this, this!" Victoria squealed as she looked through the rack of bridesmaid dresses.

 

"OH. MY. GOD."

 

"ISN'T THIS THE NEWEST DESIGN?????"

 

"AMBER AMBER!"

 

"SHOULD I TRY THIS ON?"

 

"I WANT TO WEAR ALL OF THEM!"

 

"VIC! Stop. This will look best on you, so I suggest you take this and try it." Amber hand over one of the bridesmaid dresses to Victoria.

 

"REALLY? OH MY GOD, I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HERE AMBER! WITHOUT YOU... WITHOUT YOU... I... I..." Victoria looks like she was about to burst into tears as she spoke.

 

"Oh my god, give me a break and go try it on!" Amber pushed Victoria inside one of the changing rooms.

 

While waiting for Victoria, Amber took her time, and walked around the parlor to look for her bridesmaid dress.

 

Woah, this looks good. Woah, this is even better. Oh. My. God. Why didn't vic see this!

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" 

 

Startled, Amber quickly turn towards source of the voice. "You're finally here! Thank goodness, Victoria was so annoying just now while looking at these dresses." Amber complained.

 

"Well then where is she now?" Krystal looked around.

 

"I've forced her into one of the changing rooms, whatever it is just agree with everything she says later on when she gets out, if not we won't be able to go home even after tomorrow!"

 

Both Krystal and Jessica laughed at Amber's exaggeration. "Eh? Did you see Eunna? I told her to be here at 11.30am." Krystal looked at Amber.

 

"Both Vic and I came at 11am and we don't see her around. Perhaps a traffic jam happened? Do you want me to go look for her?"

 

"Ani, aniya. She probably got stuck in a traffic jam, like what you've said, let's go look at your dresses!" Krystal linked arms with Jessica and Amber as she dragged them towards the countless racks of dresses.


 

"Hyung,"

 

"Hyung."

 

"This?"

 

"Hyung, this seems weird."

 

"Hyung, this is too big."

 

"Hyung, this isn't right."

 

"That?"

 

"Hyung, that looks better."

 

"Yah, this is the hundredth time you've been asking me about your suit." Chanyeol said in exasperation.

 

"No, hyung, look, this part!" Kai pointed out at his chest area. "This part is not right! It is fitting but it looks too big, it's so ugly!"

 

"Someone help me. Why is it that the first one to finish trying his groomsmen suit has to suffer such fate? " Chanyeol cried out.

 

"Hyung hurry and help me! We have to hurry and get over to the other side of the parlor to see Krystal!" Kai urged Chanyeol.

 

"For the sake of beautiful Krystal, I'll do my best to serve you for now. Argh." Chanyeol stood up from his seat and began searching for a suitable suit for Kai.


 

"Why am I so nervous? Am I the only one? Why is she taking so long?" Kai paced up and down in the parlor as he waits for Krystal to finish trying on her wedding dress.

 

"Stop moving and sit down will you?" Hyungsik called out.

 

"Nononono, I wanna be the one to reach her first as soon as she comes out."

 

"No!!! I am her sister, I should be the first!" Jessica objected and quickly stood up from her seat.

 

"Let's have a race then." Kai smirked.

 

"Game on, darling." Jessica shot Kai a competitive look.

 

As if on cue, the changing room's door opened slowly, revealing the shop assistant first then parts of the wedding gown, and finally Krystal.

 

As if they set another cue, all of them 'wow-ed' in unison, most of them raced up towards Krystal to take in a clearer view of her while the minority, which is Kai alone, stood rooted to the ground with his jaw left hanging.

 

"Thanks everyone, hahahhahaha. Thank you Chanyeol. Ohhh thank you luhan oppa! Lay oppa you look handsome too! Unnie, why are you crying! Oh Eunna, you are here already! Thank you everyone, but where is Kai?" Krystal replied to every single one of their compliments before expressing her curiousity.

 

"Oh yeah right, where is that brat?" Chanyeol repeated.

 

Everybody's head turned back and found the dumbstruck Kai before bursting into laughters. Krystal slowly walked towards him and held out both her hands to reach Kai's face. "Close your mouth silly, we can see your saliva coming out already!" Krystal joked, which successfully snapped Kai back into reality.

 

"Woah... Wow... I'm really at a loss of words right now. Wow..." Kai stood there, arms around Krystal's waist as he continue to take in the beauty of Krystal with his eyes.

 

"Yah, yah, yah, can't you see that she is slowly getting uncomfortable from your touch?" Jessica wanted to stop Kai from only looking at her sister, but was stopped by Kris.

 

Still in his or more like their own world, Kai spoke," I'm so blessed to have a wife like you."

 

"You are only saying this because I look pretty now, right? What will you say when you see me in my ahjumma form?" Krystal teased.

 

"Even if you turn into a monster, I'll still say the same thing. You in whatever form, I've seen it for these 18 years of my life, but right now, I'm very happy and excited to see a new form of you, also known as Kai, Kim Jongin's wife." Kai looked into Krystal's eyes then her lips. Slowly, they leaned towards each other, and got lost in their kiss. Having the rest of the world slowly coming back into focus, they pulled apart and smiled in bliss.

 

"Kim Jongin, saranghaeyo." Krystal smiled.

 

"Na du." Kai looked into her eyes as their foreheads meet.


 

Author's note:

Thank you all for putting up with this ty authornim here! I'm very grateful for you all who still support this story despite my lack of updates. Whatever it is, I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter as much as I have enjoyed writing it! It's finally coming to an end, and I have lots and lots of feelings. Erm, one last chapter before my last goodbye to all of you. Thank you once again, and really hope that I'll be able to see all of you again if I were to write a story! :) Subscribe, comment and upvote! :))