Jeongmin Omma

Tied By a Thin Thread

Chapter 28: Jeongmin Omma

‘WE’RE BACK!’ Jeongmin screams as he throws the door open. He takes off his shoes and runs towards te kitchen. Minwoo and Youngmin are busy cooking.

‘Yay, there’s meat.’ Jeongmin says, totally happy.

‘And ramen.’ Minwoo announces, proudly showing the pan he’s in charge of. ‘It looks delicious.’ Jeongmin compliments him as he pats the younger’s head. ‘Where’s Minnie number two?’ He asks, immediately turning to Youngmin with a look full of suspicion.

‘He’s taking a shower.’ Youngmin says, glaring back at Jeongmin.

‘Stop being over protective Jeongmin.’ Hyunseong warns him as he enters the kitchen. ‘Want me to set the table?’

‘Please!’ Minwoo says and Youngmin laughs at his friend. ‘Let mister grumpy here help you out.’

‘Oh no! You didn’t just insult me while I’m in front of you!’ Jeongmin says, placing his hands on his sides. Youngmin copies him and slightly tilts his head. ‘Then, want me to do it behind your back?’ He asks. Minwoo quickly jumps between the two to stop their fight. ‘Please set the table Jeongmin hyung. Focus on cooking Youngmin hyung.’ The two of them seem to look right through Minwoo as they keep glaring. Hyunseong takes Jeongmin’s hand. ‘Stop fighting. It’s been a long day and we’re all tired and hungry. Let’s quickly eat and set a new mood.’ He says. Youngmin’s gaze softens and Minwoo quickly nods. ‘Hyunseong hyung is right. Kwangmin hyung also said he was really hungry so we should hurry.’ This seems to convince Youngmin completely. Before the others know it Youngmin is behind the stove again.

 

Only 20 minutes later the six of them are sitting around the dining table. They talk about their day, leaving out all the cheesy details after filling their plates with food.

‘It’s food war.’ Kwangmin decides when he and Jeongmin both grab the final shrimp remaining on the plate. ‘No sweetheart. You can have it.’ Jeongmin says with a blinding smile, immediately earning a death glare from Youngmin.

‘Thanks hyung.’ Kwangmin says, totally happy. ‘It’s a given right? I’m the only one that can treat you well like this.’ Jeongmin says, taking this chance to smile slyly towards Youngmin.

‘I can’t believe you guys are still at it.’ Donghyun says with a sigh. ‘You’re like jealous little kids.’

‘What’s wrong hyung?’ Kwangmin asks. He didn’t notice the situation occurring at all. Hyunseong and Minwoo can’t hold in their laugh as Donghyun face palms.

‘You’re so cute.’ Jeongmin says and the others see Youngmin smile at Kwangmin, probably thinking exactly the same thing. ‘I don’t get you people.’ Kwangmin shrugs.

 

~

Youngmin puts away his controller. ‘I’m tired. You guys keep playing.’ He says. ‘Gotcha.’ Donghyun says. He and Hyunseong keep on playing without stealing a glance at Youngmin. They started playing the game hours ago and before they knew it, it became night-time.

 

Youngmin goes to his room and brushes his teeth. He considers taking another shower. He and Kwangmin weren’t able to get all the sand off at the beach and took a shower the moment they got home but his skin still feels dirty to him. His track of thoughts are stopped when he hears the knocking on his door.

It’s probably not Kwangmin. He would barge in without knocking. Youngmin thinks as he walks towards the door. When he opens it Minwoo is standing on the other side.

‘What is it?’ He asks, he’s tired and doesn’t feel like playing with the younger.

‘I wanted to talk to you and ask you some stuff.’ Minwoo says, looking doubtful. ‘Tell me.’ Youngmin says. He doesn’t want to turn down Minwoo because it seems serious. ‘It’s kind of long. Can I come inside?’ Minwoo asks. Youngmin eyes the younger but then opens his door. ‘Come on in.’ Minwoo does as he says and Youngmin closes the door.

‘Take a seat.’ He says because Minwoo seems to be standing in his room, completely lost. He nods and quickly sits down on Youngmin’s bed. It stays silent for a while. Youngmin nods at him, signalling he’s waiting.

Minwoo stays silent. Youngmin takes a glass of water from his desk and waits for Minwoo while drinking down big gulps of his water.

‘Did you and Kwangmin have ?’ Youngmin immediately chokes on his water. Minwoo gets up to take the glass and pat him on his back. ‘Sorry hyung! Are you alright?’ He asks, concerned.

Youngmin desperately gasps for air, coughing like a sick old man. ‘How did you reach that conclusion?’ He asks when he’s done coughing.

‘I didn’t. I just wanted to know.’ Minwoo says, blushing slightly.

‘We didn’t.’ Youngmin says, not sure why he’s even answering a personal question like this. ‘Don’t lie.’

‘I’m not lying. Why are you even asking?’ Youngmin asks. He notices his the tone of his voice makes it sound like he’s not asking a question but demanding an answer.

‘Because… you and Kwangmin started dating after I and Donghyun did. I just wanted to know if we were behind.’

‘I don’t think that’s really important though. It depends on the people in the relationship.’ Youngmin says. He’s taken aback when Minwoo starts to cry. ‘What happened?’ He asks, not sure if he should go to the younger and hug him. They’re not that close and he knows Kwangmin and Jeongmin would kill him if they found out, both with their own  reasons.

‘We almost had today but I rejected hyung. I feel so bad about it.’ Minwoo sobs. Youngmin sighs. ‘Donghyun hyung doesn’t push those kinds of things. Don’t feel guilty about it. You did the right thing.’

‘Did I?’ Minwoo asks, desperately wiping away his tears. ‘Don’t worry. You and Donghyun hyung will be fine. You can have when you’re ready. But why are you telling this to me?’ He asks. He doesn’t understand.

‘If I told Jeongmin hyung or Kwangmin hyung they would get mad at Donghyun hyung. I don’t want to make the mood even worse between the six of us.’ Minwoo says. ‘It’s not that bad.’ Youngmin says. He smiles slightly when Minwoo looks at him with fierce eyes. ‘Then what about you and Jeongmin hyung?’

‘I can’t do anything about that. That er is acting like Kwangmin’s boyfriend even though he’s mine.’

‘He just cares for Kwangmin hyung like a mom.’ Minwoo says. Youngmin rolls his eyes. ‘Just leave if you’re going to defend that guy.’ He says. Minwoo gets up and walks towards the door. He turns around and smiles when he slightly opens the door. ‘Thank you for just now. Your words reassured me hyung.’ Youngmin can’t help smiling back at the boy. This is the smile Minwoo gave Kwangmin when they met at the café. He never thought that friendly smile would be to his liking at that time. ‘You’re welcome.’ He says.

 

‘Thanks for what?’ A cold voice says when Minwoo fully opens the door. Youngmin and Minwoo gasp for air. Kwangmin is standing in front of the opening. Minwoo sticks out his tongue. ‘Secret.’ He says before quickly running away. Kwangmin’s angry gaze now turns towards Youngmin. Youngmin gives him a weak smile. ‘It was really nothing. Come on in.’ He says. He can see Kwangmin tries to keep his cool as he walks towards Youngmin. it’s obvious that he’s happy about the fact that he’s allowed into Youngmin’s room and that his desperately tries to hide it. Youngmin chuckles at the younger’s adorable conflicted look.

‘Don’t laugh.’ Kwangmin is now angry again. ‘What did you talk about with Minwoo. ‘Don’t worry. He just asked if we were having .’

‘WHAT?!’ Kwangmin screams, losing it. ‘Sssh.’ Youngmin says, knowing Jeongmin is probably sleeping. I’ll die if that guy wakes up and find Kwangmin in my room. Youngmin thinks.

‘How did you answer him?’ Kwangmin asks. Youngmin laughs and takes Kwangmin’s shoulders. ‘How?’ He asks, pushing Kwangmin until they fall down on the bed. Kwangmin grins and Youngmin pecks his lips. ‘I told him the truth.’ He says. Kwangmin wraps his arms around Youngmin’s waist. ‘Was he surprised?’ He asks, kissing Youngmin’s lips slightly longer than Youngmin kissed his. ‘He thought I was lying.’ Youngmin says, smiling slightly. ‘Guess we don’t look as innocent as we thought. Even though we’re the only one sleeping in separate rooms.’ He says. ‘I can understand. If someone came in right now…’ Kwangmin says. ‘It’s obvious you don’t care.’ Youngmin answers. Kwangmin chuckles and nods slightly. ‘So are you going to kiss me or what?’

Youngmin immediately crashes his lips onto Kwangmin’s in a kiss. Youngmin pries apart Kwangmin’s lips and forces his tongue inside. Kwangmin kisses back passionately and moans when Youngmin’s tongue flicks over a sensitive spot on the roof of his mouth. Youngmin breaks the kiss and smirks at the boy beneath him. ‘Did that feel good Kwangmin?’ He teases. Kwangmin’s face turns bright red and he quickly averts his gaze. ‘Obviously.’ He whispers. Kwangmin looks adorable and gorgeous at the same time to Youngmin. ‘You’re the ultimate tease Jo Kwangmin.’ He says and he drops down to kiss his Adam’s apple. Kwangmin chuckles. ‘Says who? I’m seeing a new side of you every minute.’ He says.

 

They are startled when the door is thrown open.

‘I KNEW IT!’ Jeongmin yells. Youngmi n immediately jumps off the bed. ‘Why are you here?’

‘Why am I here? Why are you here!’ Jeongmin says, pointing at Kwangmin.

‘Because I wanted to.’ Kwangmin says, also getting up.

Jeongmin shows his best shocked expression and clutches his shirt with his hand, on the side where his heart is.

‘I raised you with so much love and this is what I get. Betrayal!’ He announces. Before they know it Minwoo is behind Jeongmin, dragging him out of the room. ‘It’s Kwangmin’s life hyung, leave them alone.’ He says ad he forces the older out of the room.

 

The door closes and Kwangmin drops down on the ground. ‘I lost my soul right there.’ He announces. Youngmin smiles and helps his boyfriend up.. ‘I know. It’s been a while since I felt this embarrassed.’ They both smile and hug each other. Kwangmin pecks Youngmin on the lips.  ‘Jeju island is fun. We should go more often.’

‘I agree.’

 

____________________________

I saw the comments...

YoungKwang in the house! ^^