Troublemaker Hyun Joo

Tied By a Thin Thread

Chapter 13: Troublemaker Hyun Joo

Youngmin leaves the bus and crosses the street. He enters the café Donghyun told him to go to. As he expected, the girl is already there. When she notices him she gets up and bows 90 degrees.

‘Thank you for coming!’ She says. The dress doesn’t really impress Youngmin, nothing about her does at the moment really.

‘I only came because I felt bad for Donghyun hyung.’ He says. The girl blushes and fidgets. ‘I’m really sorry about that. I just really liked you at the blind date.’

‘What was your name again?’

‘Hyun Joo, oppa.’ Youngmin is sure she’s offended by him not remembering her name but she’s good at hiding it. ‘Please go out with me today.’ She bows again. Youngmin feels a bit bad for her but he’s still mad. He could’ve been with Kwangmin right now, kicking a ball in the park, laughing and reminiscing about the past. He sighs. Don’t depress yourself even more Jo Youngmin. ‘Fine. Where do you want to go?’

‘Let’s go watch a movie. Do you like movies?’

‘I don’t dislike them.’

His answer seems to satisfy her and she wraps her arms around his. ‘Yay! I really wanted to see one. It came out a week ago but I wasn’t able to go.’ She chatters. Youngmin supresses another sigh as he gets dragged out of the café.

 

The movie is one that only typical spoiled girls watch and guys wouldn’t like. As the gentleman he is, he does pay for both of their tickets. After the movie he takes her to the bus station.

‘Thank you for spending today with me oppa. I really liked it.’ Hyun Joo says when the bus is in sight. ‘I’m glad I didn’t waste your time.’ You did waste mine though. He thinks but he smiles gently.

The bus stops in front of them and the first passengers start getting in. ‘This is your bus right? Go on.’ Youngmin says. Hyun Joo nods and then quickly kisses him on the cheek. Youngmin is surprised by the sudden action. The girl blushes. ‘I like you oppa.’ She says before quickly  turning around and entering the bus.

Youngmin can’t hide his smile when she’s seated and waves at him like a seal. Jo Youngmin. You’ve still got it. He thinks. Before the bus starts driving he turns around and leaves.

 

~

Hyun Joo is surprised when she sees Youngmin leaving. Can’t he even see me off? How busy is that guy? She thinks before taking out her phone.

My god. How did she take the picture so well?

 

~

Kwangmin runs through the hallway. He’s too late to notice the neon green sneaker in front of him and he trips and falls on the ground.

‘Ya…’ He groans.

‘I can’t believe this guy.’ Hyunyoung’s voice makes him crawl back up at an incredible speed. ‘I’m sorry president!’

‘You’ll never change.’ She says. Quickly go to class. I’ll let you make up for it after school.’

‘Yes sir!’ Kwangmin bows before leaving as quickly as he can, ignoring her complaining about not being a sir.

 

When he enters the classroom the atmosphere is odd. Normally, people would laugh when he came in this late, breathing like a horse but the guys only turn towards him suspiciously while the girls don’t even sneak a glance at him.

‘Jo hagsaeng. Sit down quickly.’ The teacher says. ‘Good morning sir.’ Kwangmin bows before rushing to his table. ‘You ruined it already.’ The teacher announces. Now some of the guys laugh, but fewer then normally.

 

After 10 minutes Kwangmin is already dying from the stares of the other guys in class.

He leans towards the boy next to him. ‘What’s going on?’

‘I’ll tell you later.’ He answers.

‘JO HAGSAENG!’ He and the other boy are startled by the loud voice of their teacher. ‘You are already late for class and now after 10 minutes you’re keeping other’s away from my lesson. Are you planning to set a record?!’

Now  a few more people laugh and Kwangmin can feel himself calming down. ‘No sir. I’m very sorry.’ He says softly.

 

 After class ends all the guys immediately gather around Kwangmin’s table. ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’

‘No…’ Kwangmin says. Then one of the guys shows him his phone. Kwangmin is surprised. ‘So this is not you?’

‘No. It’s my twin brother.’ Kwangmin says. He can feel his body going hot. It’s obvious the girl on the picture is kissing him on the cheek. So he did meet that . He thinks.

‘Really?!

‘You have a twin brother?!’

‘ man I really thought it was you.’

‘The girls will be happy you’re still free!’

 

Kwangmin can’t answer the guys. Their words aren’t important at the moment. He can’t believe he was rejected for a date with that girl! Wasn’t them fixing their relationship much more important? To him it was the most important thing in his life. Well, not anymore. I won’t care anymore!

 

~

‘Youngmin!’ Donghyun screams. Youngmin turns around watching the guy running towards him bumping into other students without apologizing. He stops in front of him. ‘I’m so sorry! Everyone will think you and that girl are dating because of me.’ Donghyun says, out of breath.

‘I don’t care about that.’ Youngmin says. ‘Then, why have you been ignoring me for the whole day?’

Youngmin sighs. ‘Listen. I don’t care about what people say about me but Kwangmin will get the wrong idea like this! He thinks I replaced him to date a girlfriend that I don’t even have!’ Youngmin’s eyes look like they are going to shoot lasers anytime soon. Donghyun bows his head. ‘Worry about yourself first idiot.’

‘Shut up hyung. Just give me Hyun Joo’s number.’ Youngmin sighs. Donghyun immediately takes out his phone. After sending it Youngmin immediately  turns around and leaves him. Donghyun watches him as he goes outside, bringing his phone to his ear.

 

‘Hyun Joo speaking!’

‘This is Youngmin.’

‘Hi oppa!’ The girl says in an overly bright voice.

‘Did you see the picture?’

‘What picture? Oh! That one! Yes I did. Do you mind?’

‘I do.’

‘Then… if you do… does that mean we are dating?’

‘We are not. So don’t say anyone we are ok?’ Youngmin is slightly surprised by his own voice. He sounds cold, annoyed and mad at the same time. He never loses his cool easily like this. It’s quiet for a while but then Hyun Joo’s bright voice fills his head again.

‘Alright. I won’t. I have class so I’m hanging up.’

‘Alright.’ Youngmin says before hanging up. She sounded a bit too cool about it… can I really trust her?

 

~

Jeongmin and Minwoo watch with a pained expression as Kwangmin pierces his chopsticks through his eggroll and stuffs it in his mouth. ‘I’m so ing annoyed. You knew Hyunseong hyung?’ He asks. Hyunseong opens his mouth but then closes it again. ‘SO YOU DID!’ Kwangmin screams. He immediately takes a rice cake from Jeongmin and stuffs it in his mouth. Jeongmin doesn’t complain but moves on. ‘Youngmin probably rejected that girl. She was desperate and kissed him on the cheek.’

‘I heard they were dating though.’ Minwoo says. He’s immediately kicked against both of his legs by Jeongmin and Hyunseong who sit across from him. Minwoo whines at first but when he sees Hyunseong and Jeongmin’s warning expressions he stops. When he sees Kwangmin, looking like he’s going to die he realizes what he said. ‘I’m sorry hyung!’

‘It’s alright Minwoo. You’re only saying the truth.’ Kwangmin says before getting up and walking away. ‘HYUNG!’ Minwoo screams, panicking. He also gets up and quickly follows Kwangmin.

 

‘Jo Youngmin is such an idiot.’ Jeongmin says. Hyunseong smiles and pats his boyfriend on his shoulder. ‘Calm down.’

‘It’s not fair! Kwangmin can’t say he’s jealous because he’s scared Youngmin won’t like it.’

‘I don’t think Youngmin would mind it if he was jealous though.’ Hyunseong says. He takes out his phone and immediately dials his friends number. Jeongmin quickly takes his phone and puts it on speaker.

‘What’s up hyung?’

 

~

Youngmin is eating lunch when his phone rings. ‘It’s Hyunseong.’ He says when he sees Donghyun’s curious expression.

‘What’s up hyung?’

‘Let me get to the point. I saw the picture of you and that girl. What happened yesterday?’

‘Ah… that? Don’t worry about it. I already solved the problem. There’s nothing going on between us if that was what you were calling about.’

‘WOULD YOU MIND SAYING THAT TO MY BABY INSTEAD OF MY BOYFRIEND?’

Youngmin is surprised and Donghyun laughs loudly. ‘You know whole Paran can hear you right?’ He asks, realizing it’s Jeongmin when his voice calms down.

‘My poor baby is suffering because of you. He was really mad when he saw the picture! Also, some people even asked if it was him. Are you trying to ruin his life or something?’

‘! He saw it?!’ Youngmin curses. He immediately shoots an evil glare at Donghyun who is immediately frozen in place.

‘Of course. How could he have not seen it? It’s the number one rumour at the moment because you’re known as the guy who doesn’t fall for anyone.’

‘Well I’m sorry for not being seduced easily.’ Youngmin defends himself. Before Jeongmin is able to say more he hangs up and dials Kwangmin’s number.

 

Beep… beep… beep

 

‘DAMN!’ Youngmin screams, making a few people look up from their lunches. ‘Relax Youngmin.’ Donghyun susses him. Youngmin immediately shoots another death glare to his hyung. His eyes say everything: Shut up Kim Donghyun. this is all your fault.

 

 ~

‘I lost him when I was following him.’ Minwoo explains. He’s in Jeongmin’s room explaining to him. Hyunseong is sitting on the bed, calling Kwangmin as Youngmin requested for the seventh time.

‘Where did that guy go? It’s already ten…’ Jeongmin’s motherly voice makes Minwoo feel even more guilty.

 

Jeongmin turns around and goes to Kwangmin’s room. He has a spare key that he keeps for Kwangmin just in case.

He unlocks the door and goes in. When he sees the phone on his bed he quickly takes it and unlocks Kwangmin’s phone. Immediately, a message appears.

 

Hello. I am Youngmin oppa’s date. Let’s meet up.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Don't know since it was the last time I wrote this but...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING/SUBSCRIBING/COMMENTING I APPRECIATE IT SOOOOO MUCH~~><

This chap is a bit too long but I DON'T CARE

Let's support Boyfriend oppa's comeback muchmuchmuch ^^