Chapter Twenty Eight

Intertwined

Dear Readers,

Yes, I realized that it has been a verrrrryyyy long time since I have last updated, but just to reassure you all, I am not giving up on this story! I just haven't found the time to write, and when I do I experience writer's block. Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for the slow updates! Thank you and please continue to support and read this story!

With all due respect,

Sophie

 

 

Recap for those who didn’t read Chapter Twenty Seven.

So Min and Ji Hoo had a nice (wink wink) time at their hotel suite. Next day, So Min visits Jae Kyung’s suite and the ladies decided to go clubbing. Simultaneously, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were also drinking at that club up in the VIP room that looks out onto the dance floor. Woo Bin was drinking his sorrows away when Ji Hoo pointed out that Jae Kyung was dancing down there with a bunch of men staring at her. While Jae Kyung was dancing, So Min was having a drinking contest to win free tickets to see SS501. Ji Hoo doesn’t know that part. Woo Bin gets Jae Kyung and they dance together. He then drags her out of the club because he wants her.

End of recap.

So Min already had 8 shots of whiskey when she won the free tickets to SS501’s concert. She was the only woman in that competition because all the males were doing it to win it for their girlfriends, wives, or maybe their little daughters. So Min represented herself and won. So Min drunkenly stumbled her way through the hall way where the bathrooms were.

“Pee! Pee! Pee!” she sang as she swayed back and forth. “Alcohol makes me wanna pee! Pee! Pee!” she continues to sing while she evades couples making out against the hall’s wall. “Alcohol makes me wanna pee! AND! Make up is getting everybody pregnant!” she sang incoherently and pushed the first door she saw that had the bathroom sign on it.

“Omo! Its my -hic hubby! Jiiii Hoooo!!!!!” So Min slurred as she stumbled upon Ji Hoo in the men’s bathroom. "I won -hic tickets to -hic SS501 concert!” So Min’s face then turned into a frown suddenly remembering her mission. “Pee,” she said seriously and pointed to a stalled and kicked the stall door to allow her in and used the restroom. She then flushed the toilet and kicked open the door again. “Asa! WEEEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!”

Ji Hoo’s face was priceless. His head turned away from the bathroom wall with mouth slightly ajar and his hands where his trouser zipper was getting ready to answer nature’s call. Suddenly, his need to use the restroom was replaced by the shock of seeing his wife drunk for the first time. Ji Hoo has always noted that every time they went anywhere and So Min had something alcoholic, she seemed to be fine and still be sober. In honesty, Ji Hoo has never seen So Min drunk before. “Are… are you drunk?” he asked incredulously as he stepped away and toward a stumbling and falling So Min.

“Jiiii Hooooo ahhh!” So Min continues to chant as she clings onto Ji Hoo. “Ji Ji Ji Hoooo Hooo HOOO!!”

Ji Hoo’s eyes dilated as his wife screamed at the top of her lungs. It was amazing that no one has barged through the bathroom door yet. “Let’s take you back,” he said as he smelt the alcohol on her. “You’re drunk,” he said and chuckled.

“NO, I’M NOT!” she screamed and pouted.

“Shh shh! You’re in the males’ room,” Ji Hoo said as he got ready to give her a piggy back ride.

“No!” she pouted. “I wanna DANCE!” she protested and refused to get on Ji Hoo’s back and started twirl round and round. She almost fell when Ji Hoo caught her and made her stand behind so that he can give her a piggy back ride.

“No, you’re drunk,” Ji Hoo said back and tried to make So Min stay still as he stood up straight with her on his back.

So Min groans in refusal but was too tired to bother to resist. “I’m not drunk,” she mumbled incoherently as her face nestled perfectly between Ji Hoo’s neck and shoulder.

Ji Hoo smiled as he piggy back her out of the club, “Only drunk people say they’re not drunk.”

So Min just stops fighting Ji Hoo and let him piggy back her out of the club. She snuggled closer to his neck and inhaled his scent. “You hic- smell like hic- hmm!” So Min giggled and started to move around while Ji Hoo walked toward his car.

Ji Hoo chuckled at So Min’s lost of words when she’s drunk. “Thank you,” he replied and gently placed her into the car and gave the parker a hefty tip before driving back to their hotel.

Ji Hoo decided to just let the Monkey couple be and let things flow on their own. He could very well tell that Woo Bin was clearly upset when he saw Jae Kyung. Right now he has to take care of his own wife before he could even bother as to where Jae Kyung and Woo Bin went. The last time Ji Hoo saw Woo Bin and Jae Kyung was when they were dancing with each other before he excused himself to the men’s room where his wife came barging in.

Woo Bin and Jae Kyung found themselves entangled in a heated argument as soon as they checked into Woo Bin’s suite. Apparently, Jae Kyung was still sober enough to know where this is going. She has worked too hard to avoid Woo Bin to let this one night ruin everything she has worked so hard.

“No!” she said and pushed Woo Bin away when he started to come near her for a kiss. “This is wrong! We- we just can’t,” she said sadly as she tried to shake the dizziness of alcohol away.

“Can’t what?” Woo Bin asked huskily as he nipped on her lips.

Jae Kyung moaned in sweetness and completely lost her train of thoughts. After her relationship with Woo Bin ended, she couldn’t move on. Going out with other men just didn’t feel right to her. After her parent’s forbidding her to see Woo Bin and her brother, Kyung Soo’s kidnap episode, she has barely talked to anyone in her family except for her sister in law, Hae Ra. She was the only one who seems to support her and Woo Bin dating. It just feels nice to be in his arms again. For now, that’s all that matters to her. Screw family, screw responsibility, all she wants to do right now is be with Woo Bin.

“Ugh,” So Min groaned as she felt some cold and wet on her face.

“Good morning sunshine!” Ji Hoo said as he wiped his wife’s face with a cold towel.

So Min groans as she felt a pounding on her head, “What happened last night?” she asked as she rubbed her forehead and tried to remember. She remembered getting all dressed up to go clubbing with Jae Kyung, they shared a couple of drinks before Jae Kyung went off to dance while she competed in a competition. After that, everything else seemed to be a blur. She vaguely remember going to bathroom and seeing Ji Hoo, and that’s it.

“You, my wifey, were quite drunk last night,” he said and laughed as he sat next to her with some hangover pills.

“… I know that,” she said after she took the pills and thanked him. “Oh! Did I get the concert tickets?!”

“Yes, I received them for you this morning. I really do hope that you’re winning the tickets for someone and not yourself. I don’t like the idea of my wife adoring a boy band over her own husband,” Ji Hoo teased and pretended to be jealous.

So Min rolled her eyes, “I’m too old for boy bands; I won these for the twins at the hospital,” she said.

“Mary and Martha?” Ji Hoo asked.

“Yeah, I overhead that they love SS501, and I feel sorry for them for being stuck in the hospital all the time, I thought that taking out to a concert would be nice.”

Ji Hoo kissed So Min’s forehead, “The children are lucky to have you as their doctor.”

So Min snuggled closer to him and replied, “Just doing my job.” She pulled away as her stomach started to grumble while Ji Hoo laughed.

“I think I deserve a reward since I already ordered breakfast for you. It’s on the table,” he said.

So Min gave a sweet kiss on the lips before hopping out of bed and toward the table filled with food. “By the way, what happened to Jae Kyung?”

Ji Hoo shrugged. “Last time I saw her was when she and Woo Bin were dancing together.”

So Min’s eyes widen, “What?!”

Ji Hoo shrugged again.

“You didn’t stop them?”

“I had… someone else to worry about,” he replied teasingly.

So Min scrunched up her nose and replied, “Fine, but have you heard from Woo Bin? Because I haven’t heard from Jae Kyung, and knowing her, she would call me after that happened.”

Ji Hoo thought about it, and So Min is right. Jae Kyung would have called right away, but she neither called nor texted So Min once yet. “That is odd. Woo Bin has his phone turned off.”

So Min shrugged and replied, “I think they will call us when the time comes.”

The rest of the day was a relaxing day. The Yoon Couple stayed in bed. So Min was flipping through channels while Ji Hoo was reading some patient documents on his laptop. Everything was nice and relaxing for the couple; they even planned to go see the House of Night Lights that is a must see in Macau. However, the Gu Couple called them and gave them an ultimatum. “You must complete your mission and come back in three days. If not, Grandpa Yoon will come after you two with the children’s ward staff and the new ward builders and staffs.” So Min decided that since neither Jae Kyung nor Woo Bin has called, they should just take today off and pick up tomorrow. That was until their hotel phone started ringing.

“Mr. and Mrs. Yoon, Ms. Ha Jae Kyung and Mr. Song Woo Bin want me to relay a message to you,” a concierge informed Ji Hoo through the phone.

Ji Hoo looked over at his wife and put the phone on speaker. “Yes, please go on.”

“They asked for you to meet them at the Galaxy Hotel immediately.”

“Okay, thank you for giving us the message,” Ji Hoo said politely.

“Where are their phones? Why can’t they just call us themselves?” So Min asked with a frown.

Ji Hoo shrugged. “Isn’t Galaxy Hotel is where Jae Kyung is staying?”

So Min nodded her head. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t think it’s going to be good.”

The Yoon couple arrived at Jae Kyung’s suite only to find men in black in the corridors and in front of the French doors. They looked as if they were Woo Bin’s men, but from the looks of it, they seem a little more… intimidating than Woo Bin’s men. Nonetheless, the men let So Min and Ji Hoo into Jae Kyung’s room only to find a shocking scene. There was Woo Bin and Jae Kyung dressed in a disheveled way on their knees. Woo Bin’s face was void from any emotion other than complete and utter annoyance as his fist was clenched at his side. Jae Kyung was more on the frightened side; Ji Hoo saw perfectly how the quirky heiress trembled under the gaze of the man she was kneeling in front of. The aura in the room was tensed and uncomfortably cold. There was no doubt that the man sitting on the chair before Jae Kyung and Woo Bin was Woo Bin’s one and only father. He didn’t even acknowledge Ji Hoo’s and So Min’s presence while it seems as though the man didn’t permit Woo Bin to acknowledge them while Jae Kyung was obviously too frightened to even notice anything.

“This is bad,” Ji Hoo whispered to his wife, who was wholly confused as to the scene in front of her. “He’s Woo Bin’s father.”

So Min’s mouth formed into an O shaped. “What should we do?” she whispered back.

“Nothing, we will have to wait and see what’s going on first,” he replied back in the same hushed tone as he squeezed his wife’s hand in reassurance.

Ji Hoo knew perfectly well that Uncle Song wouldn’t hurt him or his wife, but it doesn’t mean that the older man is not a mobster, a cold blooded fighter. Ji Hoo had some odd experiences with Woo Bin’s father. He was not a man that F4 saw often, and when they do, it wasn’t usually a good meeting. Uncle Song only comes personally when he had to drag Woo Bin back to the underground work and a specific job must be done by his most trust man, his only son. Ji Hoo knows that Woo Bin doesn’t really mind running the underground world anymore, but Woo Bin was no Uncle Song. Right now, the atmosphere indicates that Uncle Song is definitely not in a good mood right now, and most importantly, it wasn’t Woo Bin and Jae Kyung who called the Yoon couple here, it was Uncle Song.