Chapter Fifteen

Intertwined

This chapter is dedicated to Kyle_16 since it's her birthday today and Wendylovesss501's sister's belated birthday! ... Keep in mind, I'm counting their birthday according my time zone so... I'm probably a day or so late. Sorry!

 

 

The morning was extremely awkward for the Yoon couple while everyone else cooed and awed over Jan Di’s new discovery. So Min would sit on the one person couch while Ji Hoo said opposite from on the other couch. Jan Di was in the arms of her husband who is glowing with pride and joy while Ga Eul and Jae Kyung continue their constant chatters of the unborn child.

Ji Hoo felt bad about last night. He just didn’t know how to face her, and he felt like a total jackass for it too. It’s just he didn’t have the courage to face her after that kiss. He knew that he won’t be in control for long if he keeps thinking of So Min’s lips over and over again. He felt bad for taking advantage of such a pure girl. He believes that she should be with one who she loves not with one who she was somewhat forced to marry. Oh for heaven’s sake, he wasn’t even sure if he was in love with her or not! She wasn’t like Seo Hyun or Jan Di; she was just Jung So Min, his wife. He keeps telling himself that he is only fascinated by her and shouldn’t steal away her dreams and hopes of love unless he really does love her.

“I’m going to go outside,” So Min said after she congratulated Jan Di again.

Ji Hoo’s eyes followed after her, but he didn’t move an inch from his chair.

Everyone looked from him to her retreated back and wondered what’s wrong. “Hey, I’m going outside too,” Ga Eul said as she grabbed her coat.

“Me three!” Jae Kyung said too while grabbing her coat from Ga Eul.

“Me four!” Jan Di also said and was about to get up when her husband pushed her back down.

“No! You’re pregnant! It’s too cold outside! You stay in here!” Jun Pyo’s urgent voice commanded.

Jan Di could only pout and stay inside with the men. Of course, all of them were looking at Ji Hoo with accusing eyes and questioning eyes. He only looked back with disinterest and went to the kitchen to avoid being stared down.

“Alright, spill what the hell happened last night that you refuse to even look at Sunbae?” Ga Eul interrogated as she and Jae Kyung made sure they were far away from the cabin.

“Nothing,” So Min denied as she sat down on a log not too far from the cabin’s porch.

“Please! It was obvious just now that you and Ji Hoo just had a little fight,” Jae Kyung said.

“It was a fight per se. It was more of… just… awkwardness,” she answered back with lack of words.

Ga Eul frowned. “How can there be awkwardness? You guys were perfectly fine before!”

“That was before it happened,” So Min answered back in full of regret. If she knew that Ji Hoo was going to ignore her then she would have never responded to kiss.

Jae Kyung looked at Ga Eul with glee. “Ittt?” she elongated the word to make it sound even more scandalous.

So Min rolled her eyes. “No, it was just a make out session,” she said disappointingly. “If only you guys didn’t come knocking on my door!” she blames them silently.

“Oh,” Ga Eul and Jae Kyung’s voice fell immediately.

“Anyways, that should be a good thing! Why are you guys acting like this?”  Ga Eul wondered in surprised as she thought how every kiss she had shared with Yi Jeong Sunbae only made her relationship with him even better than before.

“Well…we were kinda interrupted…”

“Oppsy daisy!” Jae Kyung said while Ga Eul laughed.

So Min looked at them with the most annoyed look she can muster up. “Not funny!”

Ga Eul raised her hands up in surrender. “Alright, alright! We’re sorry! How about we make it up to you?”
“How?”

“We’ll make sure no one except you and Ji Hoo will be in the house today,” Jae Kyung said confidently. “He isn’t a man if he doesn’t make a move on you when you’re alone.”

“That’s not the problem here!”

“Then what’s the problem?!” Ga Eul and Jae Kyung yelled back.

“It’s awkward!”

“You regret kissing him?” Jae Kyung asked in confusion.

“No!” she denied. “When I got back into the room, he didn’t talk to me nor touched me or anything!”

“Maybe he was asleep?” Ga Eul said hoping that it would make So Min feel better.

“I know when he’s asleep,” So Min replied with a deadpan voice.

“Haha, oOo she knows when he’s asleep,” Jae Kyung teased and So Min only gave her a look. “Alrighty! No worries. Try not to let this ruin your mood on our vacation. Let’s go back in now,” Jae Kyung said swiftly and walked off dragging Ga Eul along.

“That’s it?!” So Min yelled after her friends as she ran to catch up to them. She was exacting a little more than just a ‘feel better’ talk.

“Are you sure that’s good enough for So Min” Ga Eul asked in a hushed tone as she moved with Jae Kyung into the cabin.

“It’s fine. I have a plan,” she said then winked.

Ji Hoo noticed Ga Eul and Jae Kyung coming in without So Min and decided to come out from the kitchen back to his seat. Soon enough, So Min came trudging into the room and giving her friends a glare before retreating back to their bedroom.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jun Pyo asked as he heard the slam of the door.

“Oh she’s fine,” Jae Kyung said while giving Ji Hoo a hard glance encouraging him to go after her. “This 4 dimensional guy, what does he do? Ignore me!” Jae Kyung silently cursed Ji Hoo’s stubborn ways.

The rest of the day continued on awkwardly as So Min and Ji Hoo continues to not speak to one another or even look at each other. Finally, it was to the point that So Min and Ji Hoo wouldn’t even be in the same room as one another. That night was horrible for other couples because their wife, fiancé, and buddy wanted to sleep with So Min; therefore, they forced the men to go into one room while the ladies sleep together.

“Stop staring at me like that,” Ji Hoo muttered.

“Never!” Woo Bin exclaimed angrily. “Why in the world would you let your wife kick you out of your room?! AND SHE STILL MANAGE TO STEAL EVERYONE ELES’ PARTNER!” he added.

With that last phrase, Yi Jeong and Jun Pyo agreed. “What in the world did you do this time, Ji Hoo?” Yi Jeong asked. He never pegged Ji Hoo for the one to be a bad husband and have dispute with his wife. Ji Hoo always seemed like an agreeable guy… “Maybe you have to live with him to get to know the real him,” Yi Jeong thought.

“Yah! Jan Di and I just found out good news today, and you go and steal her away from me!” Jun Pyo’s voiced out his displeasure. “I had a romantic night planned out,” he muttered softly.

“ during early pregnancy is not a good thing,” Ji Hoo said bluntly and put down the book he was reading.

That got a chuckle out of Woo Bin and Yi Jeong, but mostly Woo Bin because now he’s the only one that’s actually getting some… if you know what I mean. Jun Pyo could only glare at Ji Hoo in fear of what he said is true.

“So what happened?” Yi Jeong asked once more.

That night, Ji Hoo was forced to tell them what happened if he didn’t want them to tell Harabeoji Yoon. The sad part is, they would actually do it. His three friends had a new profound friendship with his grandfather that creep him out just a little. Of course, all his friends called him stupid for doing that, but they will never understand him. His marriage is not out love. Yes, they are friends, and he’s hoping maybe they can be more than just that; however, it’s too hard when they both know this marriage is not normal and probably never will be normal. However, that entire night, all Ji Hoo can ask himself was, “Am I in love with her? What is love?” For Ji Hoo, his experience with love didn’t vary much since it was only Seo Hyun and Jan Di. Unfortunately, both love had a mixture of feeling. His love for Seo Hyun was like a young boy fascinated by a beauty. His love for Jan Di was completely different. He wanted to protect her and be there for her. “What about So Min? What do I feel toward her?” he asked himself once more. There was no clear answer, but there was an answer; it’s just he couldn’t see it at this moment. However, Jae Kyung, Ga Eul, and Jan Di are determined to help him realize it.

The next morning, every couple except for So Min and Ji Hoo woke up extra early to create a game plan. They made sure that Ji Hoo and So Min drank some heavy sleep coated pills the night before so that they would be knocked out in the morning.

“Alright… Plan C!” Jae Kyung said enthusiastically.

Woo Bin can only look at her with amazement. “Can you not see how Plan A and Plan B worked out? Let’s just say they DIDN’T work!”

“… No but I’m sure this one will!”Jae Kyung replied not letting Woo Bin dampen her mood.

Ga Eul and Yi Jeong could only look at each other and smiled at their friends. “They’re going to get married one day,” they both thought.

“Fine, what’s the new plan?” Jan Di pressed. Being pregnant, she realizes that she was moodier than ever and all she wants to do is get her two friends together as fast as possible.

“…Well there are two options, I don’t know which one to choose.”

“Give us option one,” Woo Bin encouraged.

“Well, we can see how much Ji Hoo cares for So Min by putting her life in danger…” Jae Kyung said but trailed off seeing how shocked Ga Eul’s and Jan Di’s faces are. “Well she’s not in real danger!”

“Next!” Ga Eul and Jan Di yelled at the same time.

“Geez! Fine! Alright the next one is… Changmin.”

“Changmin?” All the men in the room questioned.

 Jan Di’s and Ga Eul’s mouth curved evilly into an intense smile. “Changmin,” they said in new interest while Jae Kyung smiled like the Cherish Cat in Alice in Wonderland.

“…Uh… can I ask who in the hell is Changmin and why is he even relevant to our plans?” Yi Jeong asked as he tugged his overly zealous fiancé.

“Oh-ho, he’s indeed very much a part of this operation,” Ga Eul replied with her unusual witch like voice. It scared the men, especially Yi Jeong, to hear Ga Eul speak with such sinister tone while the rest of the two women looked just as sinister as Ga Eul.

Jun Pyo looked from the women to his two friends and all three of them shared the same thought. “What the hell did we get Ji Hoo into?”