Chapter Eleven

Intertwined

 

Dear Readers,

Sorry, but I was wondering do I have to mark my story with that [H] thingy? The little caption said no exception so I wasn't sure. Anyways, thanks for reading this story... even if some of you guys already read it on Lovers Unparalled lol. 

With all due respect,

Sophie

 

 

“How is the married life?” Jae Kyung probed So Min as the four ladies sit together for a small get together dinner.

It was nice to finally have a friend reunion. It has been awhile since So Min could sit down and eat a proper dinner with her friends. F4 also went out for their dinner together.

She shrugged off the question. “Married life is married life. But the bigger question is has there been any progress between you and Woo Bin-shi?” she turned the table to Jae Kyung.

“Hmm, now that is a topic that I am willing to expand on,” the soon to be Mrs. So Yi Jeong said happily. “I came to visit you this morning,” she informed Jae Kyung.

Jae Kyung choked a little and chuckled nervously. “Really, you did? When? I didn’t see you.”

“Oh, well, you know, I didn’t want to interrupt,” Ga Eul said knowingly.

Madame Gu raised a brow. “Interrupt?” she quoted Ga Eul.

“Interrupt,” Ga Eul assured Jan Di.

By now Jae Kyung’s high cheek bones were flaming with color. “What-what do you mean?”

So Min could only laugh at Jae Kyung’s reaction. “Hmm, I am very curious, Ga Eul. Please, do tell us what you saw.”

Ga Eul looked at Jae Kyung with a gleam that is deadly. Ga Eul was always the sweet one in the group, but give her something to tease you about, you might as well just die now before she embarrass you to death. “Well, this morning, I stopped by her house to drop off some wedding plans for my wedding. Her door wasn’t locked I just let myself in, and after that I saw,” she paused to give dramatic effect.

Everyone especially So Min and Jan Di are at the edge of the seat wondering what Ga Eul saw while Jae Kyung prayed in her mind that Ga Eul didn’t see what she thinks she think Ga Eul saw.

“I saw… our little Miss Jae Kyung doing something she wasn’t supposed to be doing with Woo Bin-sunbae.”

 “And that is?” Jan Di pressed on for details.

Jae Kyung covered her face. How can she forget this morning events? It was all too thrilling and .

“Something that was supposed to occur only between a man and a woman in matrimony,” Ga Eul said wisely, letting Jae Kyung bask in sheer embarrassment while So Min and Jan Di stared at the flushed Jae Kyung with wide eyes in amazement.

“How long as this been going on?!” Jan Di demanded for details for two reasons. One: she is going to kill Woo Bin-sunbae once she gets her hands on him. Two: she was just too curious.

“Ga Eul!!” Jae Kyung whined as she hid her face in shame while Jan Di kept probing for answers and So Min poking at her sides and shoulder.

Ga Eul laughed. “If you didn’t want to be seen, then you shouldn’t have done it in the first place.”

“SHUT UP! You all are either married or soon to be married; you guys are making this a big deal when it’s actually not,” Jae Kyung lied. It was also a very big deal to her. Woo Bin-sunbae took her ity which she was saving for marriage, but couldn’t help herself at that moment.

“Uh huh, sure,” was what all three of her friends said since they know she was lying.

“So… when was the first time,” So Min asked since it was her turn to press.

Jae Kyung blushed just remembering her first time. It actually took them a real long time to progress maybe not as long as Ga Eul and Yi Jeong since they really took their time doing the cat and mouse game, but for her and Woo Bin it was long enough.  It was the night of Ji Hoo’s and So Min’s engagement announcement which was not too long ago. “Can we not talk about this?” she pleaded.

The three girls looked at each other then back to Jae Kyung. “NO!”

“What about Jan Di?! When she got married we didn’t do this to her!”

“Well’s that different, nobody wants to know what Jan Di and Jun Pyo do anyways because they are so… yeah. Not an imagine that people want to imagine about the bickering couple,” Ga Eul said at the time shuddering of the thought.

So Min laughed and agreed. Gu Jun Pyo and Gu Jan Di are too much of a fighting couple.

Jae Kyung frowned. “How about our latest married woman, So Min?”

That made a spark in Jan Di’s and Ga Eul’s eyes. They can already imagine how intimate Jae Kyung and Woo Bin were because Woo Bin was after all the Don Juan. Now, the thought of the 4th dimension prince charming getting it on with their non-ually active best friend is just an interesting thought.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” So Min asked Jae Kyung, Ga Eul, and Jan Di. “Don’t you dare ask me such questions!” she exclaimed but her friends continues to stare. “We are focusing on Jae Kyung here not me!” She wanted to avoid this subject since she is going to have to lie, and she is a really bad liar.

“So… how was your wedding?” Jan Di asked innocently.

“Nu uh! We are NOT going there,” So Min immediately answer.

“I don’t see why not. After all, we, your best friends, didn’t even get to witness your wedding,” Ga Eul said innocently while pouring So Min a cup of warm tea.

“I told you all about it. How he proposed, and how we are officially married. He bought a ring and we signed a paper. The end; end of story.”

“Okay we got that… BUT the night AFTER signing the paper is what we mean. How was that?” Jae Kyung probed.

“We went to sleep,” she answered bluntly as she felt the calming tea sooth her mind.

“Sleep,” her other three friends inquired with their eye brows raised. “Details, please.”

So Min frowned. “Uh… he snored… I slept silent… what’s more to tell?”

“No! You know what we’re talking about… you know… the consummation of your marriage!” Ga Eul explained.

So Min scratched her head. “Um... stuff happened.”

“Like what?” Jae Kyung pressed.

“… Stuff.”

“Come on, So Min! Don’t leave us hanging like this!” Jan Di punched her lightly.

So Min sighed. She had no way out of this. “We did what we were supposed to.”

“Which was?” Ga Eul poked.

“We had…” So Min took a deep breath.

Ga Eul, Jae Kyung, and Jan Di all smiled and gripped their seat. “Yes?”

“We… went to sleep.”

They sighed. “Really, So Min? Really?”

“Fine!” So Min had to recompose herself to make sure she is a better liar. “We had ,” she spells it out not wanting to say the word.

The three ladies squealed. “OMG! How did it feel?!”

“Erm… it felt… good,” So Min replied awkwardly.

Jan Di squinted her eyes. “You’re lying.”

“Lying?”

“You and Ji Hoo-sunbae have NOT consummated the marriage yet,” Jan Di said confidently. “So Min, when you lie, you look away at somewhere else.”

Ga Eul and Jae Kyung agreed.

So Min dejectedly admitted that she did indeed lie and that she and Ji Hoo haven’t done anything of that sort.

In the end, she had a dinner with her friends lecturing her about in a chaebol life and how she is expected to make an heir, etc etc.

Ji Hoo also went out for dinner with the rest of F4, but their dinner involves personal chefs coming into their personal lounge and cook for them. As usual, Woo Bin and Yi Jeong were playing their round of pool, Jun Pyo plays his video games, and Ji Hoo messes around with his guitar.

“Jan Di doesn’t want to get pregnant,” Jun Pyo suddenly said out of the blue causing everyone to choke on their spit or the drinks.

Ji Hoo just looks blankly at him as usual. When Ji Hoo isn’t around So Min, he is back to his usual self with little words and 4 dimensional minded.

“She says that it will make her backtrack in her career and we can always adopt.”

“She’s kidding,” Ji Hoo said first. “She loves children,” he added.

Yi Jeong and Woo Bin nodded their heads in agreement.

“I am sure that Jan Di is very sensible, and plus she is doing a great job as being Madame Gu so she definitely knows that she is responsible for an heir,” Yi Jeong reassured Jun Pyo. He had also thought about an heir for the So Family with Ga Eul. It was clear that they will get married and has children, so he doesn’t have any worries in that aspect.

“I agree,” Woo Bin said knowingly even though he, himself, has no idea about his future with Jae Kyung. He doesn’t kiss and tell with his friends, so he thinks they don’t know. But they do know this is F4; they know everything.

“What about you, Ji Hoo?” Jun Pyo asked his friend in hope of finding answers because Ji Hoo was the only married too.

He shrugged. “As I said before, Jan Di loves children. You don’t have to worry.”

“What about So Min-shi? What does she think?” Jun Pyo probed.

Ji Hoo frowned. “Why?”

“She’s friends with Jan Di, maybe if she thinks differently, she can persuade Jan Di.”

“I don’t know.” He knew where this conversation is going end up heading to but he wants to avoid it at all cost.

This caught the attention of his friends. “So you guys haven’t talked about this yet?”

“No, we don’t have time. We work like twenty four seven.”

“… Yo man, what happened on your first married night?”

“We went to sleep.”

“Sleep as in snoring sleep or the other sleep?”

“What over sleeping is there?” he acted dumb.

Jun Pyo threw his hands up in surrendered and accused Ji Hoo loudly, “They haven’t consummate their marriage yet!”

Ji Hoo just shrugs. He knew he couldn’t lie.

This caused Woo Bin and Yi Jeong to be completely silent especially Yi Jeong whose mouth is hanging wide open. He couldn’t even wait to married to Ga Eul. She was driving him crazy with the after marriage thing and now right in front of him is a fool who refuses to have with his wife. The world has officially gone to an end in So Yi Jeong’s mind. “You have got to be kidding me!”

“Dude, how are you going to make an heir if you don’t do the dirty deed?!” Woo Bin asked.

It isn’t that Ji Hoo hasn’t thought about this aspect before, but he just didn’t want to over think it. After the kiss he shared with So Min, the feeling to want to kiss her again and again continues to consume him, but he doesn’t show it.

“I know; we’ll just take it as the days go,” he answered calmly.

His friends were more gracious than So Min’s. They let the subject drop and went back to normal and talked about something else during the dinner. Woo Bin kept quiet about him and Jae Kyung, Jun Pyo complains about Jan Di, and Yi Jeong complains about how he has to wait until marriage. Ji Hoo just sat there and listened to it all like he has always done before.

It was a good thing that by the time Ji Hoo got home, So Min was already in bed and fast asleep. Now when they sleep on the bed together at home and in the hospital, she sleeps closer to his side now instead of on the side of the bed. He eradicated all his thoughts and changed into his blue plaid PJ pants and his white shirt and slipped silently under the cover next to her.

She wasn’t really sleeping. She heard him come home and she can feel him moving into the bed. As she feels that he has lain down, she scoot closer to him and slept.

He didn’t mind it and he also fell asleep too.