Chapter Twenty One

Intertwined

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you all for continue reading and supporting this story! Once again, I'm truly sorry for the slow updates but it really does take me awhile to find inspiration and write. I'm having a little bit of writer's block right now, but I kinda have an idea where I want the plot to move but at the same time I don't. I'm just at an unsure state so please be patient and continue supporting! Thank you so much!!!

With all due respect,

Sophie

 

 

 

“Oh my God!” So Min squealed as she spun around the hotel room while Ji Hoo smiled. “I can’t believe you pulled it off!”

“There isn’t much that I can’t do,” he whispered to himself. So Min still seems to be obvious to his power of being a member of F4. “I’m glad you like it,” he said and places their luggage into the walk in closet while he let So Min explored their presidential suite.

“We have two days to spare, and I was thinking; we can go…” Ji Hoo let So Min’s voice drowned off in the distance as he busied himself changing into something more comfortable such as his PJ pants and a plain white t-shirt. He was not going to lie to himself; he didn’t bring So Min to JeJu Island to go exploring. He was thinking more on the lines of staying in their enormous suite. "You have never been to JeJu before?" he asked in awe and hopping that she has already so that there shouldn't be many reasons for her to go out sight seeing.

"Actually, I have not been here. If you haven't noticed, even though I am quote in quote rich, I don't go many places or spend much money either," she answered back. "Didnt you bring me here early to take me sightseeing because Jan Di told you that I have never been here?"

Ji Hoo scratched his head, "Err... sure," he said not wanting to disappoint his wife.

"Sweet! I saw a spa and massage retreat in the hotel brochure. I am going to that while you go to your early seminar," So Min said.

"I thought that it was two days from now."

"Nope, you have one more before that. Sorry I forgot to tell you," So Min apologized cutely. Dean Lee had told her to relay the message to Ji Hoo but she forgot.

“When is it?” he asked.

“… Today… in an hours,” So Min said and checked her couple watch. “And it will last for a good four hours and an hour break then you come back to survey an operation,” So Min said and crushed Ji Hoo hopes and dreams.

“… You’re kidding.”

“NOPE! to be such a good doctor huh?” she asked in a teasing tone while she pinched his nose cutely and walked away.

However, he caught her hand and spun her around to hit her head on his chest. “You’ll regret making fun of me,” he whispered huskily. The world isn’t fair to him. He wanted to head to JeJu early to spend more time with his wife not spend his time at a medical seminar. His hands begun to slowly rub So Min’s bear arms causing her to have goose bumps instead of feeling warmth.

She knew by now that when his voice gets husky and he has the sudden need to show a display of affection, it means that they were about to start a very heated make out session. They have made love twice already if that counts since it was on the same night. So Min kept count because according to Jae Kyung and Jan Di, that is extremely and very little action for a married couple.  Even Ga Eul agreed, apparently, Ga Eul has more of a sensual side to her than what the surface gives. As the kiss deepens, So Min could feel the groan that escaped from Ji Hoo’s lip when her body moved closer to his.

She suddenly pulled away from the kiss when their body landed messily on the king size bed with fluffy comforters. “Can you skip this seminar?” she asked out of breath from their intense kiss just now.

Just when Ji Hoo was about to say the answer that So Min wanted to hear, his cell phone started to ringing. He groaned in frustration; a man can only take so much interruptions.

“You should probably take that,” So Min whispered quietly as they both looked at his sleek phone filled with bright lights.

“What?!” he practically barked into his cell phone. He listened for a moment before answering. "I know; I know." He then ended the call and ran his hands through his messy hair and looked at So Min, "I can't," he answered ruefully to her previous question.

So Min could only pout in defeat.

"I promise I'll try to make it out of there as quick as possible," he said and lightly kissed her forehead.

She could only sigh and agree. "Go ahead and take a shower. I'll go and make an appointment with the measu," she said and pushed Ji Hoo toward the bathroom before making her way to the hotel phone and dial the concierge.

"I'll try to make it quick," Ji Hoo whispered and kissed So Min sweetly before leaving.

"Bye," she replied and smiled.

To Ji Hoo sitting through that seminar was like hell on earth. New and safer way for heart bypass surgery is great and all, but right now, he has no interest in it. All Ji Hoo can think about is So Min and her smell and warmth. Just that is enough to make him want to jump out of his seat and into his car to rush back to the hotel. He took out his phone and placed it underneath the mahogany desk and texted his wife.

“Hey” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“Hey hey, is the seminar done already?” –Yoon So Min

“No, I’m just bored. How was the message?” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“I’m getting it right now.” –Yoon So Min

“And your texting?” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“Why not? She’s not at my arms yet” –Yoon So Min

“Oh” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“You should totally get this massage later! I have never felt more relaxed in my life!” –Yoon So Min

“… I’m not a message kind of guy” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“Your lost” –Yoon So Min

“How long is your message going to last?” –Yoon Ji Hoo

“I think for a good two hours. I got the full body message… sorry for putting it on your tab.” –Yoon So Min

It wasn’t the last part that got Ji Hoo’s attention.

“Oh that’s fine just enjoy yourself. I will probably get out of the seminar an hour earlier. " -Yoon Ji Hoo

"Okay" -Yoon So Min

So Min shut her eyes and let the relaxation take over. She realize how much nicer people are to her just for being related to F4. She was expecting to wait a long time since she couldn't make an appointment when she called, so she just decided to do a walk in. However, they saw her cell phone wallpaper, which was a picture of her and Ji Hoo smiling together, and they let her in immediately. They would have thought that she was just a fangirl taking a picture with him if it wasnt for her huge Tiffany & Co. ring. Apparently, Ji Hoo made sure that So Min's ring was one of a kind and now no one can have the same ring as her.

“You’re back!” So Min said happily as she sees Ji Hoo walking through their hotel entrance. “How was the seminar?” she asked as she helped him out of his jacket.

“Time consuming,” he answered back and loosened his tie. After texting So Min, all he could ever focus on was her. It killed him to know that while they were texting each other she was probably and getting a nice back rub.

“Here sit down! I learned some techniques of messaging!” So Min suggested as she saw how Ji Hoo would rub his back constantly.

Ji Hoo immediately stiffened. “She really doesn’t know what she does to me, does she?” he thought.

So Min grinned cheekily as she noticed his stiff state. She said that she had a full body message on purpose in the text. “I know what you’re thinking,” she teased.

Ji Hoo looked over his shoulder where his beautiful wife was standing dangerously closely behind him giving him probably the worst shoulder massage ever with her clumsy hands and weak strength. “Good God, woman! You’re killing my shoulders, not helping them!” he joked and pulled her in front of him. He noticed how every inch of her visible skin was gleaming from the body oil and she smells like sweet cranberry pear from Bath & Body Works. He has learned that So Min has a for things from that shop. “I like this smell,” Ji Hoo whispered suddenly as he took a whiff from her neck.

“I’m glad you like it because our home will smell like this for quite a while,” So Min replied back and embraced him in a hug. So Min also has recently made Ji Hoo’s office and home smell more… homely with her constant lighting of fragrant candles and spray.

"Hmm," Ji Hoo replied and snuggled into So Min's neck. He started to kiss it gently and travel toward her neck.

Together, they stumble toward the enormous bed. Their kissing lasted for some good minutes before Ji Hoo pulled away and looked straight into So Min’s dark brown orbs. “You know, I’m kinda glad you kicked me in the face the first time we met,” he teased and pinched her nose.

So Min grinned back, “Why? Did I remind you of Jan Di?” she teased as she tried to catch her breath.

That question kind of caught him off guard for a moment. So Min resembles Jan Di was an unspoken statement. Ji Hoo knows for sure that So Min has definitely surpassed Jan Di, but the fact that she was correct bothered him. He wished that she wasn’t right because right now and hopefully forever, Ji Hoo can only imagine him loving his wife and no one neither after her nor before her. “I’m sorry,” he whispered and shamefully hid his face between her neck.

So Min smiled softly. She prided herself for knowing Ji Hoo best now. “It’s okay. I don’t want you to feel guilty for thinking that. I know that she and I are very similar.”

“No, you’re not,” Ji Hoo said firmly and sat up straight. “You are you and she is she. I admit, you did remind me of her when I first met you but then I realize that you’re much more different. You’re my kind of different. You are the one that I would take as my wife even if I get to pick again,” he confessed.

“You better!” So Min said and then pounced on her lovable husband. She lie on top of him and played with his button blouse.

She continued to stare her hands playing his button before he forced her to look at him by lifting her chin with his finger. They locked eyes and no words were exchange before they started to make out again. Ji Hoo was thankful that she was wearing a simple cotton night gown that came above her knees tonight as his hands traveled upward. Her fingers finally started to his shirt without breaking their kiss. In a flash, her night gown was gone and so was his shirt. His every touch burned her body in a pleasing way. With every kiss and touch made, their body temperature would heighten and So Min had a harder time suppressing her moans. Ji Hoo may be a gentleman in broad day light but when it’s just between him and his wife, he likes things his ways. He made sure that So Min doesn’t suppress her melodic voice from him because he knows where all her weakness is. He was no Don Juan or Casanova, but he sure knows how to make So Min lose all her sense of rationality when it comes to . He usually is the lead in it. He initiates everything and she just follows his commands, of course, if she doesn’t feel comfortable, he doesn’t push her. Ji Hoo isn’t the most inexperience guy out there. Unfortunately, he had his fair share of play time with the ladies. He is indeed a gentleman but sometimes even gentlemen have devious deeds. He can’t say that his first time was with his own wife like Jun Pyo can. However, he can say that So Min would be the last.

So Min quickly fell asleep after their third round. She just couldn’t keep up with Ji Hoo sometimes. “Men… they’re animals! All of them, even the good ones!” she thought before she fell asleep and ignored Ji Hoo’s small soothing kisses.

“Sorry,” he whispered and let his wife snuggle closer to him. He felt guilty after their multiple love-making that night. He didn’t know he was up for rounds after rounds but he just couldn’t get enough of her. He soon went into deep slumber with his wife knowing that there was still tomorrow to spare.

For now, life was perfect for this married couple.