XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 7

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” Chen says the vocal’s name causing Baekhyun to look over at the other vocal.

“Yeah?” Baekhyun questions as D.O looks up from Baekhyun's chest.

“Are you good with fashion?” Chen questions.

“What?” Baekhyun questions back, a little taken back by what Chen asked him.

“Like… Are you with picking out clothes, shoes or accessories?” Chen rephrases his question before he asks it once again.

“Um…. Yeah. I’m pretty decent at it…. Why?” Baekhyun answers before he finishes his sentence with a question.
“Great! Your going to go shopping with me tomorrow!” Chen declares with a wide smile.

“Uh…. Okay?” Baekhyun replies, still confused on what just happened before Chen stood up and skipped off to the chair where Xiumin was sitting.

“What was that?” D.O questions as he looks up at Baekhyun.

“I’m not quite sure…..” Baekhyun replies as he looks at Chen briefly before he looks down at D.O.

“I think…. I just agreed on allowing him to drag me shopping.” Baekhyun mumbles as he looks back up at Chen who was now sitting on Xiumin’s lap while Xiumin was getting the finishes touches on his hair done.

“What is Jongdae doing on your lap Minseok-ah?” Kris questions as he slips off the chair while Luhan turns his head to face the older.

“Yeah…. Why is he on your lap?” Luhan questions as he slips off of his chair.

“I’m not sure.” Xiumin replies as the staff member doing his hair and make-up told him that he was finished.

“Thank you Noona.” Xiumin thanks the woman with a smile before he pushes Chen gently.

“Jongdae-yah…. Can you get off of me? I need to get out of the seat.” Xiumin says with a smile.

Mumbling a quiet, ‘yes’, Chen slips off of Xiumin’s lap to allow the older to get out of the seat.

“Yah! Kim Minseok! Come here!” Kris says all of a sudden, calling over the oldest member of Exo.

“Yeah?” Xiumin questions as he walks towards Kris and Luhan while leaving Chen behind.

“Joonmyeon-ah! You too! Come here if your done changing!” Kris calls over Suho as well.

“What is it Yifan?” Suho questions as he turns around and walks towards Kris, Luhan and Xiumin who were standing near the door.

“You’re our leader, right?” Kris starts saying.

“Yeah…. Your one too.” Suho says.

“I am?” Kris questions with wide eyes.

When they hear this, Xiumin and Luhan start laughing while Suho lets out a sigh as he does a face palm.

“I’m just messing around with you.” Kris says with a wide smile.

“But have you noticed Chen acting really weird? It seems like he’s been planning something.” Kris says in a serious tone with his face turning serious.

“Yeah…. I have. I’m sure what it is though.” Suho responds as he glances at Chen who sat down in the chair next to Chanyeol while looking at his phone.

“DO you know Yifan? You are Exo-M’s leader after all.” Suho questions as he looks up at Kris.

“No…. He wont tell me anything either.” Kris replies.

“He wont tell me anything wither.” Xiumin adds on.

“Same here. He knows that I’m here for him when he needs to plan things, but he hasn’t talked to me about anything.” Luhan says after he gives it some thought.

“Did you and Jongdae have a fight Minseok-ah?” Kris questions as he faces the older.

“No….” Xiumin answers, confused from the question.

“Let me rephrase the question…. Have you two had a fight recently?” Kris questions once again.

“Um…. Not that I’m aware of.” Xiumin answers as he looks off into space as he thinks.

“Hm…. That’s strange.” Kris says as he rubs the back of his neck.

“What’s strange?” Xiumin questions as he raises his eyebrow.

“Well, I mean, usually Jongdae does come to me and plan something to make it up to you if you two ever get into a fight. Not caring if he was the one that did something wrong or it was you.” Luhan says before Kris could open his mouth to reply.

“Yeah, and Jongdae doesn’t usually think about things that much unless he’s trying to make up for something. You said that you two hadn’t fought recently so he could have had a fight with one of the other members.” Suho adds on to Luhan’s response.

“Exactly. So we should all split up and try to figure out if Jongdae has had an argument with the others, but you guys need to make sure that it’s not noticed.” Kris says with in a low voice.

“Alright. Well the things we know for sure is that he hasn’t fought with Minseok recently and we haven’t had an argument.” Suho says.

“Neither have I.” Luhan adds on.

“Same here. So lets just split it up and ask. We can meet up in two days to exchange what information we got.” Kris says as he looks around the room.

“Alright. I’ll ask Kyungsoo and Jongdae.” Xiumin says with a smile.

“I’ll ask Tao and Yixing.” Luhan says with a smile.

“I guess I’ll ask Chanyeol and Baekhyun.” Kris says with a smile.

“I guess that leaves me with Sehun and Jongin.” Suho says as he looks around to look for Sehun and Kai.

When Exo-K’s leader spots the two maknae’s, he sees that Kai is leaning on Chanyeol while looking at his phone while Sehun was trying to get Tao to look up from his phone.

“Well…. We should get going unless we want manger-hyung to think that we’re planning something evil.” Kris says with a smile which causes Luhan to let out a chuckle.

The other members smile and nod before they walk over to where the people they needed to talk to were sitting.

 

With Baekhyun….

 

Baekhyun watched Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Suho with serious expressions on their faces as they were discussing things. At first, he thought that they were just discussing about Exo’s schedule, but something was wrong with the situation if that was the case.

One, if they were talking about Exo’s schedule, Xiumin and Luhan would have walked away by now. Two, the expressions on their faces were too serious. Three, they wouldn’t be talking about it that quietly.

This would only leave one possibility.

They must be talking about Jongdae….

 

To be continued…