MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 4

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“We need to set you up with an outfit that you can quickly change out of that’s casual. Then we need a different outfit that’s more professional and has a romantic feeling that you can quickly change into.” Suho says as he turns his attention to the two Chinese members who were sitting on Lay’s bed.

“Now…. How fast can you change?” Suho questions.

“Um… I don’t know…. It depends on what I’m changing into. For suits it usually takes 1 minute to 1 minute and thirty seconds. It’ll take about forty seconds to take off my clothes. So around 2 or 3 minutes in total.” Lay responds as he rubs his nape while thinking hard on how long it usually takes him when they were rushing to change for their performances.

“Oh yeah! It also depends on if the tie is pre-tied or not.” Lay adds on.

“So you wont take that long changing.” Suho says as he returns his attention back to Lay’s closet.

The K leader starts pulling out clothes and lays them down on the bed in the empty spot in between the two Chinese members.

“How’s this for the outfit you wear before you propose? I was thinking of a black and white theme. I’ll be right back. I’m going to get a pair of shoes that will match.” Suho says with a smile.

Lay and Kris look down to look at the outfit that the K leader put out before they watched Suho leave the room to return soon after.

“Here…. This looks like something you would wear.” Suho says as he places the pair of shoes he brought in front of the bed.

The two Chinese members scan over the outfit. The outfit that Suho came up with was a surface to air bleached denim jacket, a black Uniqlo tee, a Zara waxed denim and a pair of Jordan1 Shadows.

“That looks a little too dark for something that Yixing would wear…. How about something like this?” Kris says as he gets up and pulls out a couple of clothing from Lay’s closet while Suho puts away his outfit back into Lay’s closet and places the shoes to the side.

“Here…. How about a blue theme?” Kris questions as he places the outfit on the bed before leaving to bring back a pair of shoes.

Lay and Suho scans the outfit Kris placed out. The outfit consisted a APC x Kanye army sweater, a blue V-neck t-shirt, a APC Denim jeans and a pair of 2001 Jordan 1 royals.

“That seems a little too blue…. Come on Xing-ah! You need to give us thoughts and ideas too.” Suho says as he puts his hands on his hips.

“Fine… How’s this?” Lay questions as he strides over to his own closet and pulls out an outfit and places it on the bed while Kris places the outfit that he came up with in the closet before Lay walks out to grab a pair of shoes.

The outfit that Lay came up with consisted a white Pigalle wind breaker, a pair of Jordan 3’s, a pair of black Pierre Balmain pants, a red supreme hat (Snapback), a Hanes Tee and a pair of black shades.

“That’s perfect!! Now all we need to do now is to find something that you can quickly change into that looks romantic.” Suho yells as he claps his hands together.

“But Joonmyeon-ah…. I don’t have a lot of suits….” Lay explains as he looks up at the K leader.

“Stand back…. I’ll see what I can do.” Kris says as he pushes Suho out of the way.

“I’ll give you a choice Xing-ah.” Kris starts says as he turns around to face Lay and Suho who was sitting on Lay’s bed.

“What?” Lay questions.

“Do you want to wear a tie or not?” Kris questions.

“Why don’t I just wear the suit that Myungsoo and I went out and bought?” Lay questions as he stands up.

“Can we see it?” Kris and Suho questions in unison.

Lay nods and smiles as he strolls over to where his closet was located.

The Chinese vocal then pulls out the suit that he and his boyfriend went out and bought together, including the tie.

Lay placed a pair of black dress pants, black socks, black blazer, a white dress shirt and a black silk tie.

“And these shoes.” Lay says as he places a pair of black dress shoes in front of the bed.

“That looks good. Why don’t you try to change from this to this and we’ll time you.” Suho says as he points at the first outfit before he points at the suit next.

“Alright….” Lay replies as he shoos the two leaders out of the room.

 

Later That Evening….

 

The Exo-M members were talking in mandarin to help the two Korean members learn mandarin while they ate pizza that they were having for dinner.

“I never knew that you could change that fast into a suit.” Kris says in mandarin.

“How long did it take?” Chen questions.

“From the first outfit to the suit, it took 2 minutes and 44 seconds.” Kris replies with a smile.

“With tie or without?” Luhan questions.

“With.” Kris simply responds as he turns his attention to the deer.

“Pre-tied?” Tao questions.

“Yup.” Kris responds.

“That’s impressive Xing-ah!” Xiumin says with a smile as he pats Lay’s shoulder.

“Thanks Minseok-ge!” Lay replies with a smile.

“Don’t you think that’s enough talking in mandarin for one night?” Chen questions.

“Sure. Jongdae’s right! That’s enough for today.” Kris agrees, bringing the conversation into Korean.

“Lay-hyung! What are you going to do tomorrow?” Chen questions.

“After our schedule, Hunnie and I are taking Lay-ge to the mall to look for rings.” Tao answers.

“Let’s hope the maknae’s treat you well and help you find a good pair of rings.” Luhan says as he lets out a chuckle.

“What’s that supposed to mean Lu-ge!?!?”

 

To be continued….