XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 1

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Chen was sitting alone in the practice room with his head on his hands in frustration before he heard the door creak open.

"Jongdae-yah? What are you doing here at this time of night?" A familiar voice questions before Chen feels the owner of the voice sit down next to him.

“And why are the lights off? Is something wrong?” The voice questions as the owner pulls Chen into their embrace.

“Hey hyung.” Chen says after he let out a gentle sigh.

“Hey. Tell me…. Is something bothering you?” The man questions as he takes one of his hands and gently Chen’s hair while his other hand reaches around the vocals waist.

“I’m okay Minseokie-hyung.” Chen says with a gentle smile.

“I’m just…. Just thinking about some things.” Chen adds on.

“What are you thinking about?” Xiumin questions.

“Ummm…. You’ll find out soon enough.” Chen says with a smile as he looks up at his older boyfriend.

Xiumin says nothing, but he just nods in response.

“It’s getting late Jongdae-yah. We should start heading back.” Xiumin speaks up after a brief moment of silence as he looks down at the younger vocal.

“Yeah…. Alright.” Chen responds with a smile as he sits up and allows Xiumin to stand up before the older grabs Chen’s hand and helps him up.

“Let’s go.” Xiumin says with a gentle smile as he walks over to the couch and grabs Chen’s jacket that was slung over the arm before handing it over to younger.

“Thanks.” Chen says with a smile as he slips on his jacket before he exits the room with Xiumin following close behind while turning off the lights on his way out.

After walking down the hall, getting on the elevator and taking it down to the main floor and getting off, they headed towards the door.

Once they exited the building, they both felt the rush of cold air that hit their faces and the cold are that entered their bodies through their noses. The air would then heat up and when they slowly let out the now warm air, it coated the night sky with white steam/smoke.

“It’s starting to get chilly. Winter must be close.” Xiumin says with a smile as he slips his hands into his pockets and starts walking.

“Why don’t you make it snow with your power hyung?” Chen teases the older as he watches Xiumin’s mouth curl up into a smile.

“I guess you’ll just have to wait Jongdae-yah.” Xiumin says with a smile as they continue walking towards their dorm.

“You know…. They say that a miracle happens when the first snow falls.” Xiumin says after a moment of silence as he looks up briefly into the night sky.

“Really?” Chen questions.

“It’s just a saying Jongdae-yah.” Xiumin replies with a chuckle once he sees Chen’s face light up.

First snow…. That’s when I should do it.

“Do you know when it first snows?” Chen questions as he stops walking once they reach their dorm building.

“I’m not sure. I think it’s usually near Christmas.” Xiumin responds as he punches in the pin number for the door to open.

“Near Christmas?” Chen repeats in a quiet voice.

“Yeah. I’m not sure though. If you really want to know, just keep an eye on the weather reports.” Xiumin responds with a chuckle as he reaches up and teases Chen’s hair before he walks towards the elevator and presses the up button.

They both wait patiently for the elevator to arrive. Once the elevator arrives, the door slides open before the two guys walk in.

Xiumin then leans over to press the button to the floor that both Exo-K and Exo-M were located.

“Why are you so interested in the weather and when it first snows, Jongdae-yah?” Xiumin questions with a chuckle.

“Is something important going on that day?” Xiumin adds on, seeing on how interested the younger was getting.

“You told me that a miracle happens…. Do you believe in miracles hyung?” Chen questions as the elevator arrive on the floor before the door slides open.

“Um…. If you want the truth…. No. Those kinds of things don’t seem to happen to me.” Xiumin responds as he walks towards Exo-M’s dorm.

“You know what hyung!” Chen says with a wide smile as he watches Xiumin wave his hand in front of the blank touch screen to turn it on.

“What?” Xiumin questions with a chuckle as he punches in the combination.

“I’m going to convince you that miracles do happen. Just you wait.” Chen replies proudly.

“How do you plan on doing that?” Xiumin questions, amusement evident in his voice.

“Just wait until the first snow falls and you’ll find out.” Chen replies as he watches Xiumin open the door.

“Whatever you say Jongdae-yah…. Whatever you say.” Xiumin chuckles as he walks into the dorm.

Just wait and see hyung…. Miracles do happen.

 

To be continued….