GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 7

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“Hey, Sungjong-hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he looks up from the computer.

“Ilhoon-ah. What are you doing here?” Sungjong asks as he holds up the flowers to his nose.

“Oh…. You know…. Just chilling.” Ilhoon says as he strikes a pose in front of the computer before he goes back to face the computer.

“Ilhoon-ah, what are you doing?” Sungjong asks, walking forward slightly when he sees Ilhoon grab a Mic. Out of it’s charger.

“Stay there Sungjong-hyung.” Ilhoon says when he sees Sungjong walking over to him in order to see what he was doing.

Sungjong stops in his tracks and slowly nods. Once Ilhoon sees this, the younger smiles before he turns around to say one thing.

“Congratulations hyung.” Ilhoon says before he presses the space bar to play music.

Will you marry me?

Sungjong realizes that Ilhoon played, “Will You Marry Me – by Lee Seung Gi”. Once the older realizes this he stares at the younger in surprise and watches Ilhoon walk over to a curtain and pull it apart to reveal the owner of the voice.

Do you want to live together forever
we can sweetly love each other,

Sungjong stares in shock when he sees that the owner of the voice was Sunggyu. Sungjong watches Ilhoon walk over to the computer and adjust the sound while Sunggyu hums the next two lines before he continues.

I want to live unhurt for 1000 years, or 10 000 years.

To be honest with you,

I like you more than you like me.

Sunggyu sings as he looks straight into the younger’s eyes.

People say that’s better between a man and a women.

Once Sunggyu says that line he watches Sungjong’s face flush into a light shape of red and sees Ilhoon trying to hold in his laughter.

I’ll love you more,

I’ll take care of you.

If you cry, if you’re having a hard time.

If you’re hurt, I’ll hurt with you.

Sunggyu sings while he closes his eyes to concentrate on his singing a little more while Sungjong stares at the older and admires Sunggyu’s singing voice.

I’ll love you forever,

I’ll protect you forever.

I want to love only you everyday.

I’m thankful that I met someone like you.

Sunggyu sings before he opens slowly opens his eyes and looks back up to Sungjong.

Will you marry me?

Sunggyu the last line before he moves to the side and Ilhoon steps in front of the older. Ilhoon then pulls his Mic to his lips before he starts the rap part in the song.

Marry me, There’s a feeling of happiness everyday.

And I look forward to tomorrow with you.

Why am I nervous?

You’re the best no matter how much I look at you.

Until our black hair becomes white,

Until our lives end.

Even if I put water to you hands I won’t put tears in your eyes.

Ilhoon raps before he smiles at the older and walks away behind the curtain.

You as my half, me as your half.

I’ll love you as long as I breathe.

When times goes by and we get wrinkles.

You and I will be together like now.

Sunggyu sings before he closes his eyes once more to concentrate more on his singing.

I’ll love you more, I’ll take care of you.

If you cry, if you’re having a hard time.

If you’re hurt, I’ll hurt with you.

I’ll love you forever,

I’ll protect you forever.

I want to love only you everyday.

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you.

Sunggyu sings before he opens his eyes and steps to the side slightly so that Ilhoon could walk past him and rap his lines.

You’re like the light which lightened up my dark life,

The sound of soup boiling greeting me.

The rain that falls on my thirsty heart.

The poem that contains the meaning of love,

The string of destiny that the heavens have allowed.

The meeting between you and I was meant to be,

You’ll be irreplaceable even if I was given the whole world.

Once Ilhoon finishes his rap he turns around and walks away while Sunggyu slowly walks forward while he sings.

You’ll be the only person in my life forever.

If you cry, if you’re having a hard time.

If you’re hurt, I’ll hurt with you.

I’ll love you more, I’ll take care of you.

Sunggyu sings as he pulls out a small black box before he quickly walks over to Sungjong.

I want to love only you everyday.

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you.

Will you marry me?

Sunggyu says his last line before he gets on one knee and puts down his Mic on the floor so that he could open the little box to reveal a white/silver ring.

“Lee Sungjong. I loved you since the day we met. Will you marry me?”

 

To be continued…