XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 11

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Day…

 

Chen woke up to find Xiumin already up and out of bed. The older was probably at the gym with Luhan to have their morning workout. This left, Kris who was probably in his room with Suho asleep. Lay was probably out playing basket ball and Tao was probably at Exo-K’s dormitory with Sehun or out at the martial arts dojo.

Letting out a yawn, the vocal got up and left to walk to the bathroom in order to take a shower.

After a couple of minutes, Chen stepped out of the bathroom with a towel in hand to dry his hair while another towel was wrapped around his waist. Chen dried his hair as he walked over to his dresser and pulled on a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers before he pulled out a pair of black jeans.

The vocal then placed the towel on his bed before he pulled on his pants and a grey V-neck t-shirt before he pulled out a black and red varsity jacket. He then placed it on the bed before he walked over to the bathroom once more to put on cream and dry his hair and style it before he walked back out and grabbed his jacket before walking out of the room.

Chen then slid his jacket on and walked out of Exo-M’s dorm and started walking towards Exo-K’s dorm. The vocal unlocked the door and opened it before he walked in. When Chen walked in, he was met with silence, which indicated that D.O wasn’t up yet.

Letting out a chuckle, Chen slid off his shoes before walking into the dorm and walking straight to BaekSoo’s room.

Silently opening the door, he popped his head through the crack and looked in to find Baekhyun sleeping with a sleeping D.O in his arms who was snuggling closer to the other vocal.

Letting a small smile play on his lips, Chen was amused on how the two can be so in love with each other while they fight all the time.

Swiftly and quietly, Chen slipped into the room and walked over to the side of the bed where Baekhyun was sleeping.

“Baek.” Chen says in a very quite voice.

When the Exo-M vocal hears Baekhyun groan, Chen calls his name again.

“Hey Baek.” Chen says in a quiet voice as he places his hand gently on the vocals shoulder.

Baekhyun flinches slightly before he slowly opens his eyes when he hears the recognizable voice.

“Jongdae-yah? What are you doing here?” Baekhyun questions as his eyes stay half closed.

“Get ready. Manger-hyung’s waiting for us downstairs before we head towards the mall.” Chen explains in a quiet voice, careful so that he doesn’t wake D.O up.

Baekhyun nods slowly before he tries to slip his arm from it’s spot underneath D.O. Carefully, Baekhyun slipped out of the bed, this caused D.O to stir slightly before he fell back asleep.

“Wait in the living room. I’ll be out in ten minutes.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he walks towards the bathroom.

Chen nods before he takes a glance at D.O who was still asleep before the vocal walks out of the room.

After ten minutes, Baekhyun walked out his room wearing a pair of white pants, a black t-shirt that had a outline of a dragon in white, a pair of grey socks and a black cardigan.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he slips his phone into his front pocket and wallet into his back pocket before he walks towards the door.

Baekhyun pulls out a pair of black and white hip hop shoes before he walks out the door with Chen following behind him once the other vocal slipped on his shoes.

“Do you have an idea of what kind of ring you want to buy?” Baekhyun questions as he walks into the elevator as he looks over to Chen.

“Not really…. That’s why your coming with.” Chen replies with a smile.

Baekhyun just stared at Chen with a ‘wow, you got to be kidding me’ look before they stepped out of the elevator.

“What?” Chen questions as he throws his arms in the air as he lets out a huff while he follows close behind Baekhyun.

“Nothing! I said nothing.” Baekhyun states as he walks out of the building and gets into their van that was parked in front of the entrance to the building.

“Yah!” Chen yells as he joins Baekhyun in the van.

The ride to the mall was silent because neither boys had anything to say to each other.

Although once they arrived at the mall, Chen slipped out of the van while Baekhyun slipped out of the van through the other door.

“I’ll be back in an hour and a half. I’ll wait for you here. If you guys are gone for too long, the other members might get worried.” Their manager says as he rolls down the window.

“Yes hyung.” The two reply at the same time.

“You guys can go buy breakfast here, I’ll give you some money.” Their manager says as he starts reaching down for his wallet.

“I probably can’t. Kyungie will kill me.” Baekhyun says with a chuckle as he scratches the back of his neck.

“I would feel bad if I ate alone. I could probably last an hour and a half. We’ll just get a couple of snacks and eat back at the dorm.” Chen replies.

“Alright then. Good luck trying to find the perfect ring.” Their manager says with a smile as he rolls up the window before he drives away.

“Let’s go Baek.” Chen says with a smile.

It was a school day and it was early in the morning so there weren’t many people at the mall.

“Come on Jongdae-yah. Let’s get something to eat on our way up to the third floor to the jewelry shop.” Baekhyun says as he slips his hands into his pocket before he walks into the mall.

“I thought you wanted to eat back at the dorm cause Kyungsoo would kill you.” Chen says as he follows behind as he walks over to where Baekhyun was getting on the escalator.

“Yeah, but eating a donut at the café wont fill us up.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he and Chen sense the cameras that were filming them.

“I guess that’s true.” Chen replies as they get off of the escalator once they get on the second floor before they start heading towards the café.

“We could get something to drink too.” Baekhyun says with a smile as they walk into the café and walk towards the front of the line.

A couple seconds later, Baekhyun walks up to the register and orders two iced Americano’s. Baekhyun pays the cashier before he and Chen take a picture and sign pieces of paper. The two then take the drinks before they exit the café and head to the third floor.

Once they arrive on the third floor, they walk into the jewelry store before they start looking through the glass cases that had rings, earing, necklaces and watches on display.

“Hello. May I help you?” A man in a suit and tie with a name tag greeted the two members with a smile.

“Hi. He’s looking for a nicely styled ring.” Baekhyun replies with a smile as he points towards Chen.

“Well of course. My name is Hoyoung. I will help you today.” The man says with a smile before he leads the two members towards where the rings were located.

While the two members walked behind the worker, they could see a couple of the girl employees and other people taking pictures while slowly following behind them.

“Here we are. Is there a specific design you may be looking for?” Hoyoung asks with a smile on his face.

“I was thinking of a simple design.” Chen replies as he looks over and into the glass cases.

After a while of Hoyoung showing Chen and Baekhyun different styles of rings, Chen finally finds one that he likes.

“Could I get that one please?” Chen says with a smile as he pulls out his wallet.

Baekhyun looks over Chen’s shoulder in order to find out what type of ring Chen chose.

With a chuckle, Baekhyun patted Chen’s shoulder before he walked away.

After ten minutes, Chen walked out with a new ring on his left ring finger and a small black case that held the ring.

“I like the ring.” Baekhyun says with a smile as they head towards where their manager is waiting for them because their time was up.

“Thanks. You think that Minseok-hyung will like it?” Chen questions as he gets on the escalator.

“Will you stop doubting yourself. It’s a cool ring and I think that Minseokie-hyung will love it!” Baekhyun says as he gets off of the escalator once they arrive on the first floor.

“I’m just nervous Baek. Do you know when it will snow?” Chen questions as they exit the building and walk towards the van.

“Um… According to the weather forecast, I think it’s next week.” Baekhyun replies as he opens the door.

“Why?” Baekhyun questions as he gets in.

“Just wondering.”

 

To be continued….

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been caught up in my school work lately. I hope I can update more frequently now, but I'm not sure. Thanks for reading!