XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 13

Proposals

In Exo-K's Dorm...

 

Xiumin opens the Exo-K's dorm's door before stepping inside and closing the door close behind him. The oldest member of Exo slips off his shoes and places them off to the side before walking in.

 

The M vocal continues his journey inside the dorm and walks down the hall to have the split for the living room and kitchen presented to him. When this split presents itself, he walks towards the living room where Chanyeol was sitting on the couch with Baekhyun using him as a pillow while both were watching the show Running Man.

 

“Hey Minseokie-hyung! What brings you here?” Baekhyun questions as he sits up and leans his back on the couch.

 

When the K vocal said this, it caused Chanyeol to look away from the TV, Kyungsoo and Suho to look up from what they were doing in the kitchen and the two Exo maknae’s looked up from their phones.

 

“I was just wondering if there’s anything that I could help with. Considering Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon are cooking dinner for 12 people.” Xiumin replies with a smile.

 

“Thanks for the offer, but no need hyung! We’re almost done. Just call the M members here for us, will you?” D.O says replies from the kitchen as he pauses for a moment from stirring the sauce.

 

“Sure Kyungsoo-yah!” Xiumin says with a smile before he pulls out his phone and shoots all the members that were back at the M dorm a text.

 

To: TaoTao

 

Hey Tao-yah! Come over to the K’s dorm!

 

Kyungie says that dinner’s almost ready!

 

To: Galaxy/Dragon Kris

 

Hey Yifan! Kyungie says that dinner’s almost ready!

 

To: Unicorn Lay

 

Come on over Xing-ah! I thought you said you were hungry

 

Kyungsoo says that dinner’s almost ready

 

To: Deer Luhan

 

Lu-ge~ Food’s ready~

 

To: Dino Boyfriend Chen

 

Jongdae-yah~ Come on over!

 

Kyungsoo says that the foods ready!

 

Once the older finishes sending those texts, he takes a seat in the empty spot next to Chanyeol before he joins in on watching the TV show.

 

Although not too long after he sends the texts, he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He then pulls out his phone and unlocks it before he sees that Kris, Luhan, and Lay texted back.

 

From: Galaxy/Dragon Kris

 

But my legs huuuuurrttt

 

Come over and carry me???

 

From: Unicorn Lay

 

On my way hyung!

 

Fooooooooooooood!!!!

 

From: Deer Luhan

 

Coming~

 

Letting out a chuckle, he types a message to send to Kris.

 

To: Galaxy/Dragon Kris

 

I told you not to compete with Jongin, but you didn’t listen…

 

Come on Yifan! Come over or there will be no food left for you!

 

As soon as Xiumin hit the send button and slipped his phone back into his pocket, he heard the sound of someone pressing in the password to the Exo-K’s door lock. Not too much time later, the older hears the door open and people talking while the sound of feet shuffling.

 

“Yeah, yeah… No need to remind me Minseok-ah….” Kris mumbles as he throws himself on the floor while motioning for Baekhyun to pass him a cushion.

 

The Exo-M leader thanks the K vocal when Baekhyun does pass over a cushion.

 

As Kris moves to put the cushion behind his head, Tao and Lay walk in before he sit down in front of the couch and lean back towards it before moving their eyes to the TV.

 

Luhan follows shortly after and sits himself down in the arm chair that was beside the couch. As soon as Luhan sat down, Chen walks into the living room and smiles at Xiumin before he moves to sit beside Baekhyun.

 

“So what’s the plan?” Baekhyun questions in a quiet voice as he keeps his eyes forward.

 

“Planning to take him out after dinner.” Chen replies as he watches the TV also.

 

Baekhyun nods in response right before they hear Suho yell that dinner was ready.

 

Like always, Kai sat next to Sehun while Tao sat on the other side of the K maknae. Lay would sit next to Tao and Chen would sit beside the dancer. Xiumin would sit across from Chen while Luhan would sit next to the oldest member. Beside Luhan would sit Chanyeol and besides Chanyeol would be Baekhyun. Next to Baekhyun would sit D.O and on one end would sit Kris and the other would sit Suho.

 

Like usual, the Exo members were eating while talking about many different things. For instance, Chanyeol and Chen were talking about pranks. Kris and Suho were talking about schedules. Lay and Tao would be talking in Mandarin while Baekhyun and D.O would be talking about what they were going to do tomorrow. As always, Xiumin and Luhan would be talking about soccer.

 

Thirty minutes later, all of Exo finished eating. The three maknae’s were helping clear the table, and Lay and Luhan were doing the dishes. The rest of Exo was sitting in the living room watching a movie.

 

Chen quickly checks the time on his phone and it read 9:56pm. The vocal’s eyes widen before he looks outside to see that dark clouds were starting to form which indicated that snow was going to fall soon.

 

“Let’s go Minnie-hyung!” Chen says with a smile as he gets up and passes Xiumin his jacket that he brought over when he came before he pulls on his.

 

“When did you bring this Jongdae-yah?” Xiumin questions as he feels his pocket to find that his wallet was inside.

 

“Right before I came.” Chen responds as he walks towards the door.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Kris yells from the living room, not really caring, but still wanting to ask so that Suho didn’t yell at him afterwards.

 

“Just down to Han River!” Chen yells back as a response as he slips on his shoes.

 

“Okay! Have fun! Don’t catch a cold though!” Suho yells from the living room.

 

“And try to stay out of sight of fans!” Kris adds on.

 

“Okay guys! Will do!” Xiumin yells in responds as he slips on his shoes after Chen opens the door and slips out into the hallway.

 

Once Xiumin finishes putting on his shoes, he walks out into the hallway and joins Chen inside the elevator.

 

“So is there any reason why you wanted to head to Han River?” Xiumin questions as the doors close.

 

“Not really. Just thought that would be nice to see Han River before it snows.” Chen says with a smile as he grips the box that was inside his jacket pocket tight.

 

“Oh! Well, when does it snow?” Xiumin questions as the doors open to the first floor.

 

“Umm… I’m not quite sure.” Chen lies, as he pretends to think about it.

 

“I’m guessing it’ll be soon though considering that the weather’s getting pretty cold.” Chen adds on as he starts walking towards the door behind Xiumin who was already at the door with his hands in his track pants pockets.

 

“I guess your right Jongdae-yah.” Xiumin replies with a chuckle as he holds the door open for the younger.

 

Once they both step outside they start walking in the direction of the Han River which wasn’t too far from their dorm. It was roughly a ten minute walk.

 

“Look hyung! You can see your breath!” Chen says, trying to mask his nervousness.

 

“I guess it’s that time of year again.” Xiumin replies as he cranes his neck back slightly to look up at the building lights before looking back in front of him.

 

“That reminds me hyung! How was your workout?” Chen asks as he grasps and ungrasps the box inside his jacket pocket.

 

“It was pretty good. Although Yifan tried to compete with Jongin and we both know how strong Jongin’s leg muscles are from all that dancing.” Xiumin replies with a chuckle.

 

The two continue the small discussions as they walk towards Han River and before they know it, they were standing right in front of it.

 

“Well we’re here.” Xiumin says with a smile as he looks over at Chen who was looking off into the distance.

 

“Yeah…. Isn’t it beautiful hyung?” Chen asks as he looks over at Xiumin who turned his head towards the river.

 

“I guess you’re right.” Xiumin says with a smile.

 

Suddenly they started to feel something land on their heads. With a confused face Xiumin looks up into the sky to find that it started snowing very lightly.

 

“Hey Jongdae-yah! Look, it’s snowing.” Xiumin says with a smile as he watches the snow fall.

 

“Yeah….” Chen says before trailing off.

 

“You okay Jongdae-yah?” Xiumin questions as he turns to look over at his boyfriend.

 

“Umm…. Hyung?” Chen says, still avoiding eye contact.

 

“Yeah?” Xiumin responds, while slightly tilting his head.

 

“Do you believe in miracles?” Chen questions.

 

“Well, I guess so. I mean it was a miracle when I was accepted into SM as a trainee. Another miracle when we won our first award. It was even a miracle I asked you out and you said yes.” Xiumin replies.

 

“You know how people say that a miracle always happens when the first snow falls?” Chen starts saying as he lifts his gaze.

 

“Yeah….” Xiumin starts saying as he trails off.

 

“Well…. I need to ask you an important question.” Chen says.

 

Before Xiumin could respond, Chen continues.

 

“Minseok-hyung, I have loved you since day one. The day we met and the day you introduced yourself at Kim Minseok to me. I loved everything about you and I still do. From your greatest habits, all the way down to your worst. The day that you asked me to go out with you and the day you asked me to be your boyfriend, I couldn’t have been happier. My feelings will never change and I hope it goes the same for you too. So….” Chen says as bends down onto one knee while pulling out the box and opening it up.

 

“Will you, Kim Minseok, the man I loved, love and will still love in the future, take me, your dino faced boyfriend to be your husband?” Chen says as he presents the ring to the older who was standing there with wide eyes.

 

“I…”

 

To be continued….