XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Final

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“I…. I will.” Xiumin says in a soft voice, but loud enough so that Chen would hear.

“R-Really?” Chen stuttered his eyes wide and a smile being present on his lips.

“Yes…. Of course. You’re my dino face boyfriend after all.” Xiumin says with a smile as he reaches out for Chen’s hand to get the younger to stand back up.

“Is that the only reason?” Chen questions with a smile as he takes the ring out, closes the box, slips it into his pocket before he grabs the older’s hand.

“I love you too, you idiot.” Xiumin says with a gentle smile as he watches Chen slide on the ring.

“See? That’s what I wanted to hear.” Chen says with a smile as he leans in to sneak a kiss from the older before anyone saw.

“You idiot…. What if people see?” Xiumin says as he pulls away and distances himself slightly from Chen as he slowly glances around to see if anyone saw.

“It’s dark out hyung. Plus, most people here are out on a date.” Chen says as he looks around Han River before he looks over at Xiumin who slipped his hands into his pocket while looking up into the sky.

“Do you remember how I told you that I don’t believe in miracles?” Xiumin says suddenly breaking the silence, but not taking his eyes off of the dark night.

“Yes. You claimed that there are no such things as miracles. They are just part of our imaginations when we get excited that something happened in our lives.” Chen replies as he looks over at older.

“Oh yeah… You know… I think I change my mind.” Xiumin says with a smile as he looks over towards the younger.

“What?” Chen questions as he’s now facing Xiumin.

“Miracles do exist. I mean… What else would you call this?” Xiumin says with a wide smile as he lifts up his hand and shows the ring.

The End.

A/N: Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

 

pockypenguinmonster